• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Endless suffering that continues.
It's just horrific to think about all the endless suffering, torment and cruelty that so tragically continues to be experienced by existing beings, every second there are existing beings in agony, tortured and tormented so immensely with no limit as to unbearable it can all get. It really is beyond comprehension how much harm existence causes and like I've already written it'll always be deeply tragic how they are forced here just to suffer for the sake of it in futile existences just waiting to die anyway, experiencing senseless agony and meaningless suffering that all could have been prevented by never existing in the first place.

To me having the ability to exist is a hellish, incredibly harmful imposistion that only ever causes one to suffer, once one exists they are capable of suffering in endless unlimited ways in this reality where chance so sensessly determines everything. I've never been able to understand those who label this a "gift", no existence is an abomination that no matter what I'd be better off without as after all there are never any disadvantages to not existing with nobody able to suffer from being eternally unconscious. I see no value to the meaningless, pointless torment that existence causes, I see no value in suffering so sensessly in a world filled with endless agony and more than anything I wish I never existed at all, I don't believe in the idea of hell but if there was one it'd be existence.

Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie and GoatHerder
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Hoping I'm giving you new information but you should know you can hit "ignore" at the top of the screen to never see this thread again. I think this solution is pretty great, honestly. Bravo mods.
They cannot ignore FC. They are a secret fun of her.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, GoatHerder and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The torment of existence.
No matter what the torment of existence will always be endless until I'm finally at true, permanent peace for all eternity. It's so terrible and immensely cruel the amount of pain existence causes and for me there could never be any relief from the suffering as long as I'm conscious and burdened with the ability to exist.
Existing truly is just nothing more than meaningless torment until one decays and dies anyway and more than anything I wish I was never forced into existence at all as existing has only ever caused me to suffer and always will do no matter what. All I wish for is the eternity of an dreamless sleep with all finally forgotten about, it comforts me to think of death erasing all memories of this dreadful, hopeless existence, in fact I only find comfort in death as after all nobody can be harmed by being eternally unconscious.

I wish for death as I see no point or value in being tormented in this existence so futile and I find it deeply tragic how existing beings suffer so unnecessarily all for the sake of it when all of this pain could have been prevented by never existing at all. I'd certainly always prefer to not exist but of course only never existing is true perfection to me, I wish I just stayed eternally unaware of this existence that only ever caused one to suffer so unnecessarily in the first place.

Reactions: myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So cruel how people cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally.
It truly is so incredibly and immensley cruel how people cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally when they wish to, what I find terrible is how people were so tragically burdened with this existence filled with endless suffering yet cannot just choose to easily be free from it when they want to with suicide cruelly made so difficult and inaccessible instead.

It's just so hellish how humans suffer and struggle so much in this existence with no straightforward way to just pass away eternally and the fact that suicide is this way just leads to way more harm and endless torment in an existence already so torturous.

I wish that more than anything the option to die painlessly like never waking again is there because for me peace could only ever lie in being unconscious for all eternity, it sounds so peaceful to me to simply be unaware. I'd never wish to suffer in this dreadful and meaningless existence no matter what, there's so much cruelty in how people cannot just choose to easily free themselves from all suffering whenever they wish to.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie and fleetingnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always tired of existing.
No matter what I'll certainly always be tired of existing especially as there truly is no peace in being burdened with this hellish, meaningless and undesirable existence where there is endless potential to suffer and be tormented. I'm tired of being conscious and aware, I'm tired of my thoughts, I simply don't wish to experience anything and only see the absence of everything as being desirable as to me existing just leads to suffering.

Even temporary sleep cannot bring much relief as long as the chance of waking is there, only eternal, dreamless sleep can bring me peace and I'll only be at peace once all is forgotten about in death.
I just find it dreadful to suffer in this existence with no straightforward way to just painlessly die and it terrifies me how this could potentially continue for decades. I really wish the option is there to just never wake again like I already said, the kind of tiredness I feel is one that only non-existence can bring me relief from, no matter what for me the problem will always lie in existence itself.

It's a problem how I exist in this reality filled with endless suffering, it's a problem how I'm enslaved in a decaying flesh prison capable of tormenting one to unlimited and extreme extents destined for nothing but to deteriorate and cause one to suffer way more unbearably, for me existence itself will always be the problem that only ceasing to exist can solve.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie and astr4
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The endless cruelty of existing.
Existence truly is so endlessly cruel, in fact how cruel existence is really beyond comprehension. I could never see anything desirable about being so harmfully forced into this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything where there is literally no limit as to how torturous this existence can get, in fact it can get so unbearable and agonising way beyond how anyone can imagine it to with their being endless potential to suffer.

It truly is cruel how existing beings are suffering every second all for no reason and no purpose all through no fault of their own all because they were unfortunate enough to be forced into something so hellish as existence and it really is so terrible and tragic. I'd never wish to exist no matter what and more than anything I wish I never existed at all as only then would I never be able to suffer and I don't want to suffer in any way.

Existing truly is just a pointless and meaningless process of just waiting around to die with existing beings suffering so unnecessarily all for the sake of it and what is so devastating is how even if one suffers so unbearably now it can very easily and instantly get much more horrific. In fact the horrors of existence are endless and that's why I wish to not exist so much as after all existence is the problem, it's the ultimate true cause of what causes one to suffer, it's the cause of all this endless cruelty, only death can bring me peace from an existence so cruel and immensely harmful.

Reactions: myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see ceasing to exist as something positive.
For me no matter what ceasing to exist could only ever be something positive, in fact in my case I've only ever found comfort in death. Having the option to just painlessly die would be such a relief as it'd prevent so much meaningless suffering in an existence that was always so undesirable in the first place, for me death is something positive because after all I cannot suffer from not existing with their being no disadvantages to the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep. If I no longer exist I'd have no worries or concerns, I would be incapable of feeling pain and no longer have to deal with the futile and torturous burden that is having the ability to exist.

Yet as long as I exist there is no limit as to how much I can be tormented with endless potential to feel pain with nobody who no longer exists able to mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer in an existence so pointless that is just a futile process of waiting around to die anyway. All of this is why I personally see ceasing to exist as something positive as I simply don't want to suffer in any way, I don't wish to experience anything at all, all that's ever appealed to me is being unconscious for all eternity.

Reactions: myusername890 and Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
No matter what I could only ever find comfort in death as I believe it to simply be nothingness, nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep where one cannot suffer, experience or feel anything.
I find comfort in death as to me it means finding safety from all suffering and harm, ceasing to exist is the one escape from the cruel and torturous burden of existing as a human which was of course completely futile in the first place that never served any purpose.

I find comfort in death as existing is dreadful and terrifying, I fear what lies ahead and I fear how in existence there is endless and unlimited potential for pain, agony and torment. The pain that existence causes will always be very real and this is why I'd prefer to cease existing as only then will the pain go away with everything that is painful about this existence erased for those who no longer exist as after all they are now eternally unconscious and cannot suffer at all.

I've always and only found comfort in death, in an existence that causes nothing but suffering the only relief for me lies in the eternal escape from all that causes one to suffer, I only find comfort in the peace of permanent non-existence, to sleep for all eternity sounds so incredibly peaceful.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trapped in this existence.
I'm certainly tired of being trapped in this existence I never would have chose that I was forced into. I wish that I had the option to just instantly free myself in peace from the dreadful and cruel burden of existing but of course that isn't the reality as tragically we exist in this hellish reality where meaningless suffering is seen as something to so harmfully prolong no matter what with no acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wishes to be burdened with this existence until they are tortured by old age and die anyway.

More than anything I wish that suicide is as straightforward as just never waking again, I wish for a death like falling into an eternal sleep where finally all will be forgotten about and finally I'll be at peace, simply just existing is tiring to me.

Allowing the option to just die painlessly truly would be such an overwhelming comfort and would bring so much relief from pointless torment, it's painful to feel stuck in this existence I was never meant for that only caused me to suffer. Only eternal sleep can bring me peace from an existence that was just a terrible mistake in the first place, like I've said I'd always prefer to not exist but the only true perfection lies in never suffering in this existence at all, I really hope to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE, myusername890 and thebelljarrr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The torment of being denied painless ways to die.
It truly does just lead to way more torment how humans are denied ways to painlessly cease existing on their own terms, the fact that painless suicide methods are made inaccessible even know we exist in this reality filled with endless cruelty, pain and torment with no limit as to how much agony one can feel truly is horrific. Only a painless death can bring me peace from an existence that causes nothing but suffering which is why it's truly devastating how I'm denied such an option with humans expected to suffer and struggle no matter what instead in an existence so pointless and meaningless until they end up tortured by old age and die anyway. More than anything I wish that suicide is straightforward and peaceful with no risks involved and I find it so hellish how it isn't this way.

I wish suicide is accepted as a personal choice because after all not everyone wants to suffer in this existence where the pain one feels is very real and endless, there needs to be acceptance towards preferring true peace over an existence that was always so undesirable in the first place. I personally see no point or value to the futile and cruel burden of human existence, rather it's something that's only ever caused me to suffer so meaninglessly that I'd always prefer to be eternally relieved from no matter what, I only find comfort in death, all that comforts me is the thought of no longer being able to suffer in this existence.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Non-existence will always be preferable to me personally no matter what.
No matter what I'd certainly always prefer to not exist than to suffer in this hopeless and cruel existence that is filled with senseless cruelty and potential for endless suffering and torment.
I just know that I'm not meant for this futile, pointless struggle of just waiting to die, I know I'm only meant for the absence of everything, I'm only meant for an eternal release from the burden of existing as a conscious being, to me existing truly is so incredibly undesirable. All that comforts me is the thought of being eternally relieved from it, I only find comfort in the peace of an eternal sleep where I'm safe from all suffering and harm.

It's just so terrible and terrifying how existing beings suffer so sensessly and immensley in this reality all through no fault of their own, all I wish for is to be unaware of all this, all I've ever wished for is to be unconscious without the ability to be tormented in this existence that was just a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence truly is so horrific.
Honestly I find it deeply tragic how there is all this endless torment, senseless cruelty and agony as a result of life existing, the existence of life truly is such a terrible, horrific tragedy to me.

I find existence horrific as it's the source of all suffering and it's the ultimate cause of all that makes one suffer, I find it so devastating how there is all this endless torture all for no reason and no purpose with animals existing just to be eaten alive in agony and humans so harmfully forced here just to be tortured all for no reason and no purpose until they are tormented by old age, die anyway and be forgotten about like they never exist at all.

The extreme and endless suffering existing causes truly is horrific especially as there is no limit as to how unbearable the torment and agony can get. I find human existence to be such a futile and torturous burden especially as one is conscious and aware enslaved in a decaying flesh prison that can cause them to suffer so senselessly and unbearably and what's so horrific is how there is no straightforward eternal release from this with it being programmed to survive no matter what which just shows how human existence truly is suffering. It's pointless and endless suffering that tragically continues in an endless cycle when new life is so harmfully forced here. No matter what I'll always see existence itself as the problem, the suffering existing causes is simply beyond comprehension which is why I'd always prefer to not exist.