W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's how magical alcohol is for me!
Today has been literarilly the WORST DAY OF MY LIFE! I was told my grandpa is about to die, my mom's schizoprenia is getting worse and my mind is about to explode but still... I drank 2 bottles of champagne and I find life "not that bad"

Anyway, I said I was gonna ctb on January, 21st but due to my grandpa's condition, I've decided to wait a bit more. I have the best dad in the world and I just can't leave him alone. (for now)

Again, thank you so much for reading me. Venting helps me out so much!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, lobster salad, Hyperbunny and 25 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I take this as further proof that psychiatrists should start prescribing booze instead of antidepressants.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, GenesAndEnvironment, Hyperbunny and 8 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Ghost2211 and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
has she done anything to try to help with it?
Nope, she hasn't. She doesn't wanna see any therapists or psychiatrists. The only way we can get her to do so is send her "involuntarily" to a psych ward. However, my dad is going though so much that he just can't do it right now. I love my mom but...I also hate her disease. You can't imagine what a hell living with her is. (fortunately, I'm living alone (again) now)

• Hugs
Reactions: Zoya, nowhere2befound, sadworld and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Nope, she hasn't. She doesn't wanna see any therapists or psychiatrists. The only way we can get her to do so is send her "involuntarily" to a psych ward. However, my dad is going though so much that he just can't do it right now. I love my mom but...I also hate her disease. You can't imagine what a hell living with her is. (fortunately, I'm living alone (again) now)
@Hyperborean knows more about this stuff. his mom is too

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Hyperborean, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sounds like you're dealing with a lot. Weed wipes out suicidal thoughts and depression for me as well. Do what you gotta do to improve quality of life when it's what we must do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Zoya, sadworld and 3 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Happy for you. Hopefully your state of mind continues. Suicide is such a horrible and final decision. Hugs.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zoya, sadworld, Hyperborean and 2 others
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
Hopefully you'll feel the same in the morning x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zoya, sadworld, Pookie and 1 other person
Deleted member 24434

Deleted member 24434

Dec 3, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear about your grandad, I hope you and your dad can get through it together. It sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with him. I hope you do reconsider your plans because I have a feeling that life has better times coming for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zoya, sadworld, WornOutLife and 1 other person
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Alcohol does the same for me but I will feel more depressed some hours later. Hope things get better for you. Hugs

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and WornOutLife
H

Hyperborean

Dec 19, 2020
I know exactly what you're going through mate, unmedicated schizophrenia is a fucking nightmare to deal with.

The only way you're going to to get her in hospital is likely by calling the emergency services and telling them your mother is schizophrenic and having a crisis. Hopefully they can have her admitted to hospital.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Pookie, sadworld and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Weed and some other drugs help me with that too. I never really drink alcohol tbh. Hopefully you'll be able to feel like that without alcohol too! Hugs! :hug::hug::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Pookie, Hurt and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Glad that you feel better for some time

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Pookie