• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
My ex was texting me and was shitting on me for being bad at sex. I'm not gonna lie and act like I was great but I feel like I'm okay. It stings knowing I'll never have the opportunity to grow sexually with them further down the road but I guess I have more knowledge if I survive long enough to have another partner.

Also for better or for worse now I feel like I can't CTB anymore bcus I want to prove I'm good at sex with someone else. Idk how sound that logic is but I can't CTB and be bad at sex lmao.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
theyre the problem not you. they shouldnt have ever said that
and even if its "true" its subjective, i was with someone "without much experience" and it was the best, but thats because of an emotional connection.
you shouldnt hurt yourself to prove a douchebag wrong

Reactions: cupcakesandmilk, oddetoad and Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Nothing like an ex that beats you while you're down by saying you were bad at something they could've helped you get better at. you don't need to prove anything. there's no need to do that just to make a point to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Life_and_Death and oddetoad
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
Pretty sure they are lashing out to try and hurt you. They may not even believe what they are saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tears in Rain, Life_and_Death, this_is_it and 1 other person
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
if the purpose of sex is to achieve pleasure, then why should you blame yourself for your partner not enjoying it? that would be more of their fault than yours. Assuming you like it and they didn't, the one who was bad at sex was your partner, not you.

Reactions: Goku Black
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Bad at sex? What the fuck does that even mean?

Reactions: Goku Black and oddetoad
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I
Pretty sure they are lashing out to try and hurt you. They may not even believe what they are saying.
i mean not entirely, like sex was always an issue with us. They had been lying to me abt them cumming for like 7 months of us dating. Then when i found out, they got embarrassed and said that we could work on it together and we slowly worked on it but ya idk I wasn't necessarily the best. At least I know how to eat pussy now tho so there's that!!!!

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
That is a common tactic to tear you down. And easy shot to take.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
L
Bad at sex? What the fuck does that even mean?
Like I was never consistent at being able to get them to finish. They blamed it on childhood trauma when we were together but now that we're apart they're saying I was just bad so idk what to believe lol

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
L

Like I was never consistent at being able to get them to finish. They blamed it on childhood trauma when we were together but now that we're apart they're saying I was just bad so idk what to believe lol
So first it was childhood trauma but now it' was your fault all along, honestly OP your ex did not respect you enough to tell you the truth from what I see. I also think your ex is trying to hurt you by saying all of this.