Zilch

Zilch

Apr 30, 2020
A line from bojack Horseman,
this could kinda describe my situation and this truly is the lonliest feeling it's like everyone loves spending time with me if I were to approach them, they really seem to enjoy the time they spend with me but nobody ever seems to like me, as they would rather spend more time with someone else rather than u if they could. This constantly bothers me..
I feel like this is the only reason holding me back. The idea of leaving them behind

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, K-O and maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
A line from bojack Horseman,
this could kinda describe my situation and this truly is the lonliest feeling it's like everyone loves spending time with me if I were to approach them, they really seem to enjoy the time they spend with me but nobody ever seems to like me, as they would rather spend more time with someone else rather than u if they could. This constantly bothers me..
I feel like this is the only reason holding me back. The idea of leaving them behind

That's a great show. I've never watched to much of it, but i know of this line, cuz it's just so great.

I relate to this feeling you've mentioned a lot, and it's very easy for your thoughts to fall into this trap, especially if you're somewhat extroverted or just get along with people really well.

What's important to keep in mind is that what we imagine people feel about us isn't always true, and our minds, especially if we're depressed, can play tricks on us, very un-fun tricks.

I don't know what advice to give, since being transparent about it could turn some people off, but keeping it to yourself clearly isn't helping much, i think a therapist in this case can be very helpful, if it's a viable option for you, of course, cuz it could help you solve problems of self doubt and your insecurities, maybe even come up with a plan to talk to your friends about this without intimidating them.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Zilch and K-O