• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

landslide2

landslide2

May 6, 2024
I've done shrooms in the past, but that was when I was in much better mental place.
I would kinda like to do them again, as I've heard it can help with depression, plus it was fun.
But at the same time, I feel like going into it while in a bad headspace is just an awful idea.
Thoughs?
if u do, do it carefully. having a friend that's not taking it, acting as support or a guide for example. i know a few people who had rough experiences but those were extremely helpful experiences. meaning experiences that let them see things about themselves they didn't like but in a safer way, like watching yourself, a forgiving way, and seeing there are things they wanted to change. Others it helped for grieving/mourning the loss of a loved one. it's not all about the euphoria. done carefully, in a safe space with people you feel safe with. it can help you process things.
Even wellbutrin, with DXM? Benzos? Propanolol? Off-label stuff like naltrexone? Esketamine/ketamine? Mushrooms? Sativa? Good luck💛
I know it was joking, but wellbutrin is not an SSRI, its meant to be more of an 'activating' type med. Wellbutrin for example would not suppress the effects of psylocibin, but while taking sertraline (and other SSRIs) very much would.

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I know it was joking, but wellbutrin is not an SSRI, its meant to be more of an 'activating' type med. Wellbutrin for example would not suppress the effects of psylocibin, but while taking sertraline (and other SSRIs) very much would.
Yes, Wellbutrin is an NDRI.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I'm currently on Prozac and Buspar, both on low dosage. I find them helpful (particularly the Buspar). I started Prozac when I first joined SaSu. At that time I was really distressed by my ctb ideation. I feel SaSu helped more than the Prozac. I'm thinking to request getting off it soon.

Recreationally, I currently use cannabis and alcohol regularly. I'm very fond of MDMA, LSD, mushrooms, and DMT. I don't do them often though and need to be conscious of my mindset when doing so. When I was young I did a lot of inhalants - nitrous, and huffing stuff I shouldn't lol

I wish I could get access to benzos. I had access to Valium in the past and it really helped my anxiety the best.

S

ScC

Jun 30, 2024
My drug of choice was triple c's aka cough medicine. I misused coricidin cough and cold for 8 years. I loved the feeling of tripping. The more I would take the different experiences I would have. Twice in my use of the drug dxm, I had out of body experiences. I was always trying to achieve another. I was shocked when I found an off brand for $2. An 8 hour trip was so cheap and easy to obtain. I was definitely addicted for a long time. Any other drug I used never amounted to that feeling and trust me I tried everything including methamphetamine.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I would like to try bupropion again.
However, I fear that the activation could be negative and therefore transform into anxiety, anger and things like that and so I don't know what to do, maybe it's better to just have cariprazine.

My drug of choice was triple c's aka cough medicine. I misused coricidin cough and cold for 8 years. I loved the feeling of tripping. The more I would take the different experiences I would have. Twice in my use of the drug dxm, I had out of body experiences. I was always trying to achieve another. I was shocked when I found an off brand for $2. An 8 hour trip was so cheap and easy to obtain. I was definitely addicted for a long time. Any other drug I used never amounted to that feeling and trust me I tried everything including methamphetamine.
I just found out that DXM along with bupropion is sold as an antidepressant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextromethorphan/bupropion

Last edited: