J

Jengator

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I care even if my dad doesn't deserve it. I feel like part of him might even be grateful to finally get rid of the daughter he never wanted. I wish I didn't care.
Someone once told me its better to care than not care. To feel sorry for anyone who doesn't care. I know it's hard to think that way when caring can be very painful.

• Love
Reactions: mynameispaige
D

dmsdnd18

Sep 26, 2019
I think about how it would affect my mom often. I think she's the only reason i've made it this far. But i cant keep living, if you could even call it that, for her. I don't want to be here anymore. She's stronger than me so she'd be able to get through it better than i could.

Reactions: Hotsackage
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I'm sorry you're parents didn't appreciate you. I was fortunate enough to have very loving parents and I wouldn't have made it this far without them. The thought of what me ctb would do to my mother is one of the last real reasons I have left to live.
Mine to. My situation keeps getting worst but I made a promise not to ctb until they've passed

Reactions: Jengator
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I don't care about the pain I'll cause. I'm mainly worried that my parents will think of me as a failure forever.

M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
feel bad for my dad. My mom was a good mom growing up but something is wrong with her. no connection her love for her kids any longer. So no, won't feel bad for my mom.

Dreamwithinadream

Dreamwithinadream

Sep 21, 2019
I don't care how they're going to feel. They never should have had children in the first place.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Not really, no. My parents have been the crux of my problems. My father's been dead for almost a decade now but I wish he were alive so he could experience it along with my dipshit mother.

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
I largely don't care about mine. If anything I worry how I will affect them financially but that's it. Both my parents were abusive and neglectful and are in general extremely immature mediocre people. They both have let me know all my life how much of a burden I have always been. I'll gladly free them of the weight my existence is. Sometimes I feel sociopathic by how little I care about how affected they'll be. But I still do not care.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Well no doubt that they would suffer a lot...
But it's my pain i'm concerned about.
Life sucks for me and it's very hard to find joy in being alive for me so i don't see why their pain matters more than mine.
So No, my parent's pain would be one of the last things i would consider before ctb.
Same my lifes unbearable. Pure torture.
Nope. I don't give a damn who cares. All I care about is not having a failed attempt
Same

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Nah. Fuck em. I wrote my note recently and at least half of it is just me telling them to go fuck themselves.

Reactions: S like suicide
C

cozse<3

Jun 26, 2023
I don't care if my family misses me, and the one person I wish would care never will.

turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
my parents were n still r not around at all so i don't care abt what they think abt what i hv done to myself i needed the peace

ZedZeo

ZedZeo

I have no mouth, and I must scream
Sep 10, 2023
The disowned family I have out there won't care. The most they'll do is act it up for the sympathy

The parents you watch cry online are sometimes the ones that caused it but they won't tell you how abusive they were

Reactions: S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Nah. Fuck em. I wrote my note recently and at least half of it is just me telling them to go fuck themselves.
The disowned family I have out there won't care. The most they'll do is act it up for the sympathy

The parents you watch cry online are sometimes the ones that caused it but they won't tell you how abusive they were
I relate so much to this!!
My family actually can't wait for me to suicide finally...it's tragic and comic at the same time

• Hugs
Reactions: ZedZeo
P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
I do care about those who care for me. I love my mother, she always was there for me.
My father on the other hand is selfish.

But my dilemma is this:
Do I have to suffer till the end of my life with the pain I bear (which is physical btw),
which makes me anxious too, just because of their feelings?

It's a hard decision to make.
My answer to my mom will be "If you love me, let me go"...

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I don't give a shit. They're awful people.

Reactions: Costrecce
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
I have many reasons to do it. One of them, as i rationalized it, was that if a suicide bomber's: "I'm taking you down with me."

My fathers out of the picture. He's bailed out and is chasing women half his age. All I got is my mother, and she's as two-faced as I am. Must have inherited it from her. Many times I was fed up of her dictates and wanted closure. Wanted to convince her stubborn ass to let me… be free, simply. But every time a sadistic image of me punching her or anything came up, I restrained myself, knowing that I don't have to lay a finger on her to hurt her.

She's told me how she fantasized of me becoming rich and making us a lot of money so she can enjoy shopping at malls and etc. That's what I am to her. I know what it's like to lose a huge investment. It hurts more than a punch to the face.

• Hugs
Reactions: Costrecce
Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
They won't care much anyway. Mother would be glad and relieved I'm gone finally and won't make any more problems for her

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I have many reasons to do it. One of them, as i rationalized it, was that if a suicide bomber's: "I'm taking you down with me."

My fathers out of the picture. He's bailed out and is chasing women half his age. All I got is my mother, and she's as two-faced as I am. Must have inherited it from her. Many times I was fed up of her dictates and wanted closure. Wanted to convince her stubborn ass to let me… be free, simply. But every time a sadistic image of me punching her or anything came up, I restrained myself, knowing that I don't have to lay a finger on her to hurt her.

She's told me how she fantasized of me becoming rich and making us a lot of money so she can enjoy shopping at malls and etc. That's what I am to her. I know what it's like to lose a huge investment. It hurts more than a punch to the face.
Our parents sound a lot alike. My dad is also out of the picture. He truly doesn't give a shit if I live or die and in fact has encouraged me to ctb many times. My mom is not much better. She's a lying, two faced meth head. I've met ice cubes warmer than her.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I hope they will suffer, just like I have my whole life. No mather how cruel that is to say. I hate my looser parents.
I hope they will suffer, just like I have my whole life. No mather how cruel that is to say. I hate my looser parents.