E

EatingRawCocoa

Sep 18, 2019
Don't know.. Never been in a actual relationship. It wouldn't address the fundamental issues i have, but it would add a little value to life. Would love to have a girl to cuddle up with and share a little of life, to show and receive affection, to listen to her and snuggle up together against the world. But what's the point even thinking about it. It's fairly obvious t my age that I am a genetic deformity of zero interest to the opposite sex. People say I should be more confident. But what is there to be confident about - when women ave never shown me any interest as I am a short, deformed manlet?

I am coming to terms with the reality that I will die never ever had any affection in my life. Kinda sucks, but there you go. One second after the blade hits the ground it won't matter any more.

Last edited:
Fallen_From_Grace

Fallen_From_Grace

An Angel’s Broken Wings
Sep 26, 2018
If I had a healthy relationship with my husband I wouldn't be considering it. However I don't.

JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
Yes—I have a wife, and she is actually why I am considering it. She's wasting her life trying to dig me out of my own issues, and she's refused to leave/give up on me even though I know I won't improve. She's still young and this way she will have time to grieve and recover and find someone worth her love.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meretlein