hikikomori-

hikikomori-

Sep 10, 2023
Yes, I hate it. There were times when I thought I liked being alive; good food, people, memories but they were just distractions. That's all life is, distracting yourself until you die. It's ultimately meaningless.

Reactions: Arihman, cscott and Costrecce
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I think I don't hate life. I mean normally life is not that bad, a lot of people are happy. But not me, and it's my fault. So I don't hate life, I hate myself.

Reactions: Costrecce
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
No. I don't hate life, I love it actually. I might be in the minority here but I love life and the world. Unfortunately, at the same time, life isn't fair (nor is it supposed to be). I just wish that things had worked out differently, so I didn't have to be in this situation. But I don't hate life or blame the universe for all that's happened. It's just the way things are. I wish I could keep on going and enjoy all the rest that life has to offer, explore the world and keep living to the fullest. But I've learned to accept things as they are, even though it saddens me to think about how things worked out. I don't really want to die, but there's no other choice at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: bebebeep and Costrecce
squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
I don't HATE hate life necessarily, but I've long accepted that our species are just so darwinistic and focused on dominating each other, not to mention how two faced we are in general, that death is easier than dealing with Humans who, despite saying they care, will eventually put a value or target on someone if it means furthering their own ambitions or because they finally have enough of that person.
I have a similar mindset but sort of hate life for the opposite reasons. I think I might be one of the people that cause your mindset. I have hurt people before for my own gain, sometimes even inexplicably. Never anything super bad like actual violence but just putting people in unconfrotable places or forcing my problems on them, even as far as being insulting. I realised that I can't control myself from doing things like that and I decided I don't want to hurt anyone else. I hate my life because of the burdens I force upon people and believe it should end so that I don't hurt anyone like the people who may have lead to you seeing the world the way you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: End Durance and Costrecce
Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
I don't hate life as an idea. It has a lot of pain in it for everyone but mostly it's neutral. What I do hate is my life and others who feel so much hatred for my existence. If I could be who I want to be, I would enjoy life a lot. Life has a lot of good to offer, I just can't enjoy them to the fullest and I get dragged down by all of this shit

Reactions: manuel1056x
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Yes, I hate it. There were times when I thought I liked being alive; good food, people, memories but they were just distractions. That's all life is, distracting yourself until you die. It's ultimately meaningless.
I literally said this yesterday that's exactly what this shit is .. I feel u in every word

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
5 mins ago my ago my mom asked me how I was doing and I almost screamed at her "I wish u aborted me"
I can understand how you feel. I don't know my birth mom but I have seen her once and over the phone I asked her why didn't she abort me like the rest.

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
I don't necessarily hate life in general just MY life. I didn't always feel like this, I used to love life until I hit rock bottom. Just feels like I'm sinking more and more as each day passes

Reactions: Ε. Η. R.
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
not really i love my life and i have people that care about me and i have a future and another country to live in but i just don't really want t do it , i tried weed alcohol traveling love going out and all and i lived enough im tired of just living

Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I don't hate life.
I hate the monsters that tormented me. I hate traitors. I hate myself for I could not revenge to the monsters. ᠌᠌hate myself for betrayed my principles, my essence.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Yes, I hate my life. I always thought it would get better but instead it's gotten worse. I should have left when my daughter was murdered. I could have been with her all this time. The guilt alone is killing me.

Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
No I just hate myself. Life is life. I have no opinion about it. I find it ok that things happen. Many seem into it. But my life it seems is worthy of termination. An act of mercy.

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
IF I could breathe I wouldn't. but I need an exit now.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I hate my life because I constantly feel like dog shit physically mainly because of neurological problems. My body is torturing me. I'm too exhausted to ctb but hopefully I'll be able to buy some meth from my drug dealer heroin addict POS brother and finally do what needs to be done.

Kali319

Kali319

Sep 30, 2023
I hate that I hate life. It seems like it should be so simple to be able to find joy in life and not to hurt others, but it takes so much effort. The shittiest part is feeling like I'm broken.

But I've made the choice to stick around for now at least, so I'm trying to let myself enjoy it while its here.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I agree with you but I am too attached to enjoyable aspects of life. I can see myself being a robot that way but I am always more accepting of things that make me comfy. I can turn on logic and criticise those emotions same as I criticise negative ones, but it is so hard for me to let go.

I think non existance is the best solution for everything and I would never reproduce at least. But I only want to die at the moment when I am completely cornered.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I hate my life in particular, yes. Life itself? I don't have much emotional spoons to use to even begin to care to formulate any opinions on it at this time. It's too exhausting to exist.

Reactions: sserafim
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I loved life. My curse I'm under ruined everything and everything has changed. But I used to lead a wonderful life and loved life.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I frequently hate my own life, but I don't hate life as a concept. It's kind of reassuring to know that whatever is going on with me I'm just a tiny part of this giant world brimming with life, and it will continue to change and experiences will continue to be had long after I'm gone. I'm sure a lot of people here view that as a negative because suffering is a ubiquitous part of life but hey what can ya do.

untimelydemise

untimelydemise

Jan 20, 2021
I really do. it is slowly braking me. I'm a dead girl walking. I'm pretend to ne happy but my mask is broke

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and leavingsoon99
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I don't hate life, just my place in this version of life. I hate how the human defines life. I hate the human world. A world of money, war, and depression. I hate that scrambling for money, needlessly competing with each other, oppression and exploitation, slavery, murder, theft, and greed ARE life in this world. I hate that life-warriors and the system think that imposing this madness upon people who don't want to share in it is "helping" and "winning" people. I hate there's no off button in life. I hate my human instincts and impulses. I hate that love is more a tool of manipulation rather than a deeply held value. I hate that madness is life, and I hate that there's no easy way for me to end the madness. I hate that my method has a chance to fail. I hate the feeling that there's some supernatural entity that hovers over my existence to curse it. I hate the human world. I hate humans. Life, itself... I don't think humans really know what life is. If there is a meaning to life, humans definitely have no idea what that meaning is.

Reactions: sserafim
AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
When you say life, i think of plants and animals existing in their natural state, sure there is hunger and sickness but none of it has ever hurt an animal enough to make them kill theirself, to me that's proof that suicide is result of certain monkeys going against nature and inventing forms of misery that are worse than hunger and sickness.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Iamtired and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I can't say I hate life itself, but I do hate my life/myself
I hate my life! I hate that I was brought into existence and forced to exist. If I had a choice I never would've even existed in the first place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Klophy, Immensevoid and AboutTom
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
I also don't like being around people, and when it comes to suicide prevention bigots, I wish to torture them. ALL of them. I want to disfigure, mutilate, and cause the utmost pain to these bastards, I want them to suffer the Junko Furuta treatment for even having the arrogance to dictate that you must affirm life, otherwise you are sick, and for supporting policies that make it an obligation to keep people alive against their will. For this, I hate them, and if it wasn't illegal, I would be out there and acting like a serial killer to these people.

I want to tear them apart, and see them scream in agony. I really want to see them suffer.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
to me that's proof that suicide is result of certain monkeys going against nature and inventing forms of misery that are worse than hunger and sickness.
This is literally humanity and life as a human being in a nutshell
I don't hate life, just my place in this version of life. I hate how the human defines life. I hate the human world. A world of money, war, and depression. I hate that scrambling for money, needlessly competing with each other, oppression and exploitation, slavery, murder, theft, and greed ARE life in this world. I hate that life-warriors and the system think that imposing this madness upon people who don't want to share in it is "helping" and "winning" people. I hate there's no off button in life. I hate my human instincts and impulses. I hate that love is more a tool of manipulation rather than a deeply held value. I hate that madness is life, and I hate that there's no easy way for me to end the madness. I hate that my method has a chance to fail. I hate the feeling that there's some supernatural entity that hovers over my existence to curse it. I hate the human world. I hate humans. Life, itself... I don't think humans really know what life is. If there is a meaning to life, humans definitely have no idea what that meaning is.
I hate the human world as well! I hate the fact that I was born as a human being. This is the main source of my problems. I was unfortunate enough to be cursed with neurodivergence as well (Asperger's/autism and ADHD) which makes it hard for me to function as a real human being. The mundaneness of human existence bores me and I hate the fact that we have to work for a living and work away our lives. It's literally modern-day exploitation and slavery. I hate the fact that we're all stuck in and forced to participate in this capitalist system with no way out.

I hate the fact that everything is about money in this world. I hate the fact that we have to pay to exist and that our existence costs money. Only human beings need to do this, they're the only species that need to *earn* their livings. Ugh I just hate being a human so much!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AboutTom
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
When you say life, i think of plants and animals existing in their natural state, sure there is hunger and sickness but none of it has ever hurt an animal enough to make them kill theirself, to me that's proof that suicide is result of certain monkeys going against nature and inventing forms of misery that are worse than hunger and sickness.
This. ALL of this. I never hated my life before I got mutilated by a doctor. I still remember the moments when I was lying in bed, wounds throbbing, and thinking how the fuck did I get here? Why did a so called "respected" member of society do this to me? I can't be alive anymore, it's too physically and emotionally painful.

• Aww..
Reactions: AboutTom and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
This. ALL of this. I never hated my life before I got mutilated by a doctor. I still remember the moments when I was lying in bed, wounds throbbing, and thinking how the fuck did I get here? Why did a so called "respected" member of society do this to me? I can't be alive anymore, it's too physically and emotionally painful.
The worst thing is that human beings find joy in causing pain and suffering to others. People bully others and humanity as a whole is just such a cruel species. So many mindless wars, and so much exploitation and suffering. Humans are cruel, and they know they're being cruel, unlike animals who don't have that level of cognition or self-awareness to know what they're doing.
Mostly, yes. It just seemes like a whole long sequence of things I don't want to do.
Same! I hate the fact that we're forced and expected to do these things.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iamtired
bebebeep

bebebeep

Oct 6, 2023
No, probably not. If anything I'm envious of people who are able to enjoy life to the fullest in spite of whatever it throws in their way, I feel happy seeing other people happy. The problem is me, I'm lacking in ways that make me unfit to participate in the normal joys and struggles others can so easily experience and overcome. I was blessed with bearable, maybe even ideal, circumstances but I don't know if I will ever be able to live a life of any value or merit knowing how I am.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
The worst thing is that human beings find joy in causing pain and suffering to others. People bully others and humanity as a whole is just such a cruel species. So many mindless wars, and so much exploitation and suffering. Humans are cruel, and they know they're being cruel, unlike animals who don't have that level of cognition or self-awareness to know what they're doing.

Same! I hate the fact that we're forced and expected to do these things.
😞 that's a good point. Animals do lack the awareness. Humans have that pre-frontal cortex so they're deliberately sick. I really think humanity was a mistake.