• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
yeah
Video games
Chess
movies
tv shows

anything to get my mind off anxiety, suicidal thoughts and how awful life is

Reactions: xinino
MyNameIsRavi

MyNameIsRavi

ughweeeee
Apr 26, 2024
I suppose maybe sometimes I do? Half the time (lately most of the time) I feel like shit whenever I try to escape into something like games or tv shows. I just have this voice in my head that screams "you're a loser who wasted your life playing video games and you're gonna do it even more!?".

I think the last time i truly got sucked into a game was when I played all four of the Arkham games back to back starting in December last year. It was genuinely one of the few times I woke up excited to play or do something despite not being a huge comic book guy. When I just reached the cloudburst segment in Arkham Knight my father suddenly collapsed and died without warning. I barely spoke to him that day because I spent the entire day in my room playing a superhero game.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
sometimes it works but when apathy appears, that doesn't even work

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
i lost the ability to play due to a brain injury

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I still play but I don't enjoy it, to be honest it's something to pass the time but it still feels like I'm wasting my time and I get bored.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I generally have but not lately. After I'm done it always hits me how fake and hollow it is.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Yup. Everyday. I see them as another world I can dive in to to take my mind off the stresses of this world.

Some games I have been playing a lot recently are Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Persona 3 Reload, Guilty Gear Strive, and Overwatch 2 (although this one makes me want to CTB more at times ;-;)

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I used to but now I've mostly lost interest in them

• Hugs
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I used to but I gave up on them, they require work and dedication.
Yup. Everyday. I see them as another world I can dive in to to take my mind off the stresses of this world.

Some games I have been playing a lot recently are Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Persona 3 Reload, Guilty Gear Strive, and Overwatch 2 (although this one makes me want to CTB more at times ;-;)
Mortal kombat would be perfect for you

Last edited:
lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
Yeah. Usually just Roblox. That reminds me of them a lot now tho

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
All the time. I like endless games like Tetris, they're distracting. Even better if they have good music