• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Yes, I keep saying I am going to CTB basically 3/4ths of my waking life. It's like a mantra that keeps me calm. Knowing it will be over soon. But, I am haunted by life and can't go back in time and do things differently.

So, I am stuck, feeling sorry for myself as I am too afraid of the collateral damage of CTB. I am stuck in this shitty limbo. I care too much when I am manic and wish I could turn off my feelings. And when I am feeling depressed, I am so low that I could sleep for days and days.

Reactions: CantDoIt
Nephy

Nephy

Jul 17, 2024
Most of the day.. I only can escape while sleeping .. I only can sleep with some pills

C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
Yes, I'm always planning it in my head and it drives me crazy knowing I can't do it yet.

Reactions: Roseblanche
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Not all the time but daily frequently. I want to exit but uncertain because of the lack of options and ramifications of a failed attempt.

R

Roseblanche

Jul 20, 2024
From the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep that's the one constant thing I keep on thinking about
I keep on playing scenarios in my head of my last day here, what I'll say to my friends, what I'll say to my Mom.. I really need to order some SN and quick.
My birthday is in 3 days and this is my last year here, so I wanna make the most of it at least how I can..
When my last day will come I'll probably rent some hotel room, take hella drugs and chill out, waiting patiently for the SN to kick in and fall to an endless sleep 💤
I think about it constantly and it makes me feel guilty when I'm with my loved ones because I think about it despite their presence🥹
I am looking for the best accessible method to free myself definitively and no longer think about anything🙏🏼