• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I have all the free time to do anything on weekends since I don't work, but I just waste it online. Strange because weekdays I'll have something to do all day, like practicing guitar
It's only 6pm and I'm already bored as hell, idk what I'll do for the next 5-6 hours

Tikialia

Tikialia

I became the person I swore I'd never become
May 7, 2023
Relatable! I often find myself waking up in the morning at 5am. Then, I sit on my phone for what feels like hours in order to pass the time only to find out it's barely 7am.
Sometimes I wonder if weekends are really better than weekdays. The hours just go by much slower, watching time pass like this can make one feel nervous :"D

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
All days r the same for me. Sometimes I don't even remember that it is a "weekend" unless someone says it's their weekend bc they work during the week and hardly have free time.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
All days r the same for me. Sometimes I don't even remember that it is a "weekend" unless someone says it's their weekend bc they work during the week and hardly have free time.
I can't go back to the external world but my internal world is intolerable. Trapped between a rock and a hard place and CTB is the only escape.