• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Victor.K, LegaliseIt! and 1 other person
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Hey OP, I'm sorry you feel this way.
I want you to know you have nothing to be ashamed of. Living with bipolar disorder, chronic pain and both depression and anxiety is tough, I know being unemployed isn't easy but your health is much more important, you have to accept that your body currently needs as little exposition to stress as possible.
I do hope that you will get better somehow ❤.
To answer your question, I do get embarassed a lot, though it's probably just one of irrational social anxiety things for me. Mostly related to my past cringy and terrible behaviour, I have no idea how my ex friends put up with me as long as they did. Also in current situations when I get an anxiety atrack I tend to stumble over my words and produce a blubbering mess out of my mouth so I feel embarrassed both for myself and whoever's listening.
I also tend to get second hand embarrassment a lot.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Hey OP, I'm sorry you feel this way.
I want you to know you have nothing to be ashamed of. Living with bipolar disorder, chronic pain and both depression and anxiety is tough, I know being unemployed isn't easy but your health is much more important, you have to accept that your body currently needs as little exposition to stress as possible.
I do hope that you will get better somehow ❤.
To answer your question, I do get embarassed a lot, though it's probably just one of irrational social anxiety things for me. Mostly related to my past cringy and terrible behaviour, I have no idea how my ex friends put up with me as long as they did. Also in current situations when I get an anxiety atrack I tend to stumble over my words and produce a blubbering mess out of my mouth so I feel embarrassed both for myself and whoever's listening.
I also tend to get second hand embarrassment a lot.
Thanks for your reply. I have anxiety including social anxiety too. It's so weird that when it acts up alone with my racing thoughts and I'm most embarrassed of myself I talk even more and also am a blubbering mess, not to mention overshare.
I think I may get better from this super bad funk but the problem is that even if I do my chronic conditions guarantee I'll deteriorate again at some time not to mention i'll Never be fully functioning to the degree I find acceptable
I hope you can feel better too. Thanks again for listening.

• Hugs
  • Love
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Hi,
You are doing very well in a world that eats it's young.
I am so sorry.
I am 56, and my generation stole your future, and your health, without a thought.
My husband's ancestors OWNED my ancestors.
It is ugly, and I want to talk to my daughter about it, but she hates me.
I have a grandson that I will never see again, because I don't "measure up"
Because I have a ridiculous sense of entitlement, I booked a cabin to ctb in:
I reserved a vacation rental to ctb in and (because I have no income, had to use my husband's credit card.)
Since 1986, he has spent Easter weekend in the US with his now elderly parents.
I sent him an email today so that he would know that $550 was on his card. (He is with his parents in the US right now).

This is darkly hilarious!

He suddenly wants to spend Easter with me!

We've been married since 1991!
And now he suddenly wants to spend 48 consecutive hours with me? WTF?

I am boring as heck!
I am repulsive as heck!
His parents have a puppy!
They give him big cheques!
We have a "lavender" marriage!
I am LMFAO!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Circles and Victor.K
M

mouseteeth

Dec 2, 2019
Ha I'm the same way. It's why I have no presence on social media, and barely ever post on forums even when I'm under the safety net of anonymity.
Any time I have to speak with others in person, as soon as I'm alone, I basically audibly cringe and yell at myself over every little thing I said.
I'm just incapable of being comfortable in my own skin, I'm spineless and have low self-esteem.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: brainpain2, Circles and Victor.K