• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I watched 3 minutes.

I've seen enough.

Reactions: akosineenee, anna, Tiburcio and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the instructional resource video.

Reactions: Laura, anna, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
You don´t approve?

It's not that. It's just gory.

I wish people could find peaceful methods. Realize death ain't no party but it pains me that people have to resort to violent methods.

Reactions: Coolchicka, Psychosa, anna and 10 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
I don't approve. Lets not turn it into one of them sites. It's not entertainment

Reactions: Shiv15, Coolchicka, user90872 and 9 others
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
This is dumb. Suicide isn't something that should be glorified or turned into a fetish.

Reactions: BiancaW79, bubbletea, Psychosa and 7 others
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
only violent methods...

Reactions: anna, Tiburcio and Smilla
ThisIsTheEnd

ThisIsTheEnd

Waste of oxygen
Aug 22, 2018
Why did they only decide to only show violent methods? That is fucking stupid.

Reactions: BiancaW79, user90872, anna and 3 others
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
I watched 3 minutes.

I've seen enough.
I don't know why this comment made me laugh so hard but it did

Also bruh that video was terrible

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Looks Like You Have Exceeded Your Allotted Views.

well, crap...

Reactions: Rocky M, Slacker, Definitelyworried and 3 others
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018

I wish people could find peaceful methods. Realize death ain't no party but it pains me that people have to resort to violent methods.
Just another reason to support assisted suicide. Society does everything it can to take peaceful methods away. We'll make drugs illegal, but feel free to blow your head off with our selection of shotguns!

Reactions: BiancaW79, akosineenee, anna and 5 others
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Just another reason to support assisted suicide. Society does everything it can to take peaceful methods away. We'll make drugs illegal, but feel free to blow your head off with our selection of shotguns!
I don't mind a shotgun

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I remembered why I never open this links. Good thing the comments prevented me of having an unpleasant surprise.

Reactions: frank630, anna and lv-gras
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

I wouldn´t consider THIS video gory, try and watch the HD videos or pictures of shotgun suicide damn that´s gory. But I hear you it sucks that death for the most part is so violent and gory; Jumping from buildings, run over by train, shotgun suicide etc.

Agree I wish everyone had the opportunity to get the euthanasia injections and it there should be no requirements about mental state like depression and stuff like that. "No one asked to be born so everyone ought to have the choice to want to die"

Reactions: Laura, frank630, akosineenee and 4 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I remembered why I never open this links. Good thing the comments prevented me of having an unpleasant surprise.
I marked it NSFW and it says "compilation suicide" so if anyone opens the link and regrets it then it´s on them. Also I REALLY don´t get if people think this video is gory it isn´t gory at all, it´s in low resolution and the deaths isn´t even that gruesome.

Reactions: Laura and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I marked it NSFW and it says "compilation suicide" so if anyone opens the link and regrets it then it´s on them. Also I REALLY don´t get if people think this video is gory it isn´t gory at all, it´s in low resolution and the deaths isn´t even that gruesome.
I didn't saw it. How gory it is?

Reactions: lv-gras
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Just after the intro ends, you have close your laptop or mobile.

What is everyone's definition of gore?

Sorry, but a guy getting repeatedly run over by a train is gore imo.

Reactions: anna, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
The first seconds where that girl was cutting her neck by razor blade was really unsettling to watch.That is gore imo.

Reactions: Tiburcio
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
What is everyone's definition of gore?

Sorry, but a guy getting repeatedly run over by a train is gore imo.
The guy getting run over isn´t gory at all it´s violent yes but not gory, it´s not like you see blood, brain-matter, intestines being scraped against the road.

Reactions: Laura and Tiburcio
L

Laura

Jul 17, 2018
I don't think i have any feelings left.I watched it all 3 times and i felt nothing.I guess i must be becoming desensitized.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I suppose it wouldn't have done you any harm to add just a few words into your post saying it may be distressing as well as NSFW...

Reactions: lv-gras, anna and Tiburcio
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
I don't think i have any feelings left.I watched it all 3 times and i felt nothing.I guess i must be becoming desensitized.
That's precisely why it bothers me. Increased desensitization isn't going to do society any favours

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, akosineenee, Tiburcio and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
That's precisely why it bothers me. Increased desensitization isn't going to do society any favours
but it will just continue because of the way we deal with things. We're exposed to violent images every day and people just say "eh no big deal". Children see this shit every day. My niece overhead something about someone being suicidal on tv or something, and me and my sister were like "uh oh...." and then my 8 year old niece says "what? he just said he wanted to kill himself" as if it's not a big deal.

The way we avoid topics like this and just let the images fester in our childrens minds before consuming more violent media in the early teens years, yeah desensitisation is a huge issue that people just like to ignore because it's easier. I can't really talk though because I do the same, avoid all awkward situations like the plague.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
the deaths isn´t even that gruesome.

This statement is very ummmmm subjective, it's only not gruesome based on the things you've seen in the past. Some people don't like seeing certain things and I don't think it has to be "on them" or on anybody honestly, this isn't a place where we downplay anybody's feelings.

Reactions: akosineenee
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Why did they only decide to only show violent methods? That is fucking stupid.
Yeah, much better if they just filmed a guy asleep for 12 hours before an amitriptyline o.d death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura, skitliv, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, much better if they just filmed a guy asleep for 12 hours after before an amitriptyline o.d death.
Honestly I didn't watch the video and I'm just a nit picky fuckwad but they could have shown different gas poisoning apparatus and pill preparations. I guess that the video was intended for it's shock value though so no point in that.

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, frank630 and Tiburcio