derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I don't understand the type of people who like working and would do it if money weren't a factor. But, those people exist. And, because they naturally work harder, they'll get more money . . . Which they'll never use to stop working. My dad is like that. He's got plenty but keeps working more and more. A lot of lawyers are like this. They're in their 70s, have multiple houses, zero wants, yet they keep going for more and more for no reason than their pride, I guess, and the fact that they never developed any passions outside work.

The people who hate work or otherwise aren't suited for working and grinding, on the other hand, won't make the money they need to free themselves from work without some streak of luck.

I'm not like my dad. I'm not suited for a lifetime of grinding. I have passions I want to pursue but lack the energy for. I get interested in things and want to learn them and try, but don't have the time.

I guess there's no point to this. I have no solution. I have no right to ask for anything beyond my production and no one owes me the results of their labor. It's just frustrating to hear the rich workaholics simultaneously brag about not having to work and liking work at the same time.

We neither understand each other, but those misunderstandings are completely in their favor. What do you say to it? You're supposed to lie and say you're one of them. You, the one getting the raw end of the deal, have to lie and hide your feelings, because they have all the power.