N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I'm cutting off all my friends and embracing loneliness, I deserve it and I wanna die quicker. I'll miss them but again, I deserve this lmao

Reactions: dagyu
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Unfortunately yes, loneliness is extremely damaging and usually not a problem that can be solved by the lonely person. There's a great amount of societal indifference and suppression of this issue. It's the biggest roll of the dice to determine how much you will suffer.

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

All apologies.....
Jan 9, 2024
There's no contest to say that it doesn't.

Because it totally does.

Nearly everyone on this world needs it.

I've been alone for many years and many others around me don't really see (or actually barely see) my sense of loneliness, alot would just move on and just not give a living shit about how i'm feeling by talking to me or seeing about something that i would really need (like comfort)
If it doesn't "kill you" it definitely takes a mental toll out of you considerably weakening you unless you're like a monk or similar and decide to leave alone forever for religious values and ideals. Otherwise it's no secret it'll tear people apart internally. With society deliberately being on your own without taking help from anyone is gonna sooner or later put you at disadvantage easily. I think that's the whole point about forging relationship/relations to not be alone. In stone age humans only stuck together for practical reasons (hunting groups) and now we stay together for social reasons, bit silly.
I really wish i was monk.

I've have been considering converting to Buddhism at some point to try it out what it'll do for me in a spiritual journey in some way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sat
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
By loneliness in here, let's say it's everything. Sexual, Familiar and self love. Can it really drive a person to just end it all because of having not all of these?
My honest opinion about this is, yes, loneliness can kill. Probably you won't die physically but mentally it can mean death.

Humans are generally social creatures.

Reactions: Sat
grungy自殺

grungy自殺

All apologies.....
Jan 9, 2024
Yeah, I would not disregard anyone who feels as though they'd have to ctb with the only big problem with their lives being loneliness. Personally, although chronic loneliness is not one of my biggest reasons of ctb, I feel as though knowing that I probably won't ever have a "real" friend does make the rest of my life seem more bleak. Someone before early October who I can talk with a lot without pretending to be a whole different person would be nice; atleast sasu members I contact often have been nice to talk to since they don't mind me oversharing or making mistakes, though ik they don't really want to make friends or smth, just being nice; it wouldn't even be shocking if they fully stop talking to me lol, I'm too much of a self-hating mess.
That does suck.

In my case, the kind friend that i've desired is someone that would listen and guide me, in ways that would make me feel better and see other ways of looking at life to a point that there's a solution and feelings that i'm having are only temporary.

But unfortunately, that type of friend never came to me and i'm now just stuck being all alone and continuously regress into shit after shit .

I do say that everyone here is pretty nice so it's great that you have positive experiences with those that you talk to on here.

• Hugs
Reactions: BecomingTired and Sat
BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
That does suck.

In my case, the kind friend that i've desired is someone that would listen and guide me, in ways that would make me feel better and see other ways of looking at life to a point that there's a solution and feelings that i'm having are only temporary.

But unfortunately, that type of friend never came to me and i'm now just stuck being all alone and continuously regress into shit after shit .

I do say that everyone here is pretty nice so it's great that you have positive experiences with those that you talk to on here.
Yeah it's nice to talk to them in DMs, but I think I'm just going to give up entirely; honestly I realise more and more how I don't deserve real friendship anyways. Just gonna continue the fake ones irl and talk to the nice sasu people until I CTB on early October.