• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don't know what website you're talking about. You _think_ you have used EM? It has an escrow system so it's very hard to get scammed there. Dark.fail contains all the up to date and legit onion links to the marketplaces. It's always a risk when you're ordering something illegal. But you can encrypt your address using PGP. It's very hard for the authorities to be able to prove that you're the person who ordered it (you can just deny of ever ordering anything). Providing a fake address creates more problems and the package may not arrive just because of that.

you know how it has an escrow system.how does it work exactly(bear with me I'm new to it all ) so i went on escrow and you can just pay using a card or by using PayPal? does that mean i don't have to use bit coins??? as for that PGP well i ain't a clue on that yet so i won't bother asking!!!!

V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
I
I don't know what website you're talking about. You _think_ you have used EM? It has an escrow system so it's very hard to get scammed there. Dark.fail contains all the up to date and legit onion links to the marketplaces. It's always a risk when you're ordering something illegal. But you can encrypt your address using PGP. It's very hard for the authorities to be able to prove that you're the person who ordered it (you can just deny of ever ordering anything). Providing a fake address creates more problems and the package may not arrive just because of that.
I am not sure mate in torch search engine I was searching nembutal empire market because I believe empire market is somewhat legit but I don't know ,here I am not promoting any website. And I have landed on some darkweb site obviously urls are so different so I could not remember it. I ordered from it but after that there is nothing. So as per you is "Dark.fail" a website that gives updated links which as legit?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
from what i can gather dark.fail is a list of all the legit links......although apparently they did have some bad links on at some point.thats just what i read I'm still learning!!!

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
@checkouttime Escrow means that the marketplace holds the funds from the seller until you receive the order. You can extend the escrow time. You can't use PayPal there.
@Vickyalmighty It sounds like you used a scammer's link. Don't ever use a search engine with marketplaces, use dark.fail.

Reactions: checkouttime
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Update: there's something wrong with dark.fail now.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/darkfail-is-potentially-compromised-do-not-use.44963/

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Update: there's something wrong with dark.fail now.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/darkfail-is-potentially-compromised-do-not-use.44963/

I think its happened before. problem is how do we know the site everyone gets pointed to intstead is not a scam, and the post about dark.fail is by a scammer!!!!

problem with the dark web i guess! i know some sites have ways of checking their the legit sites.

is it not possible to use bookmarks of pages that are legit? i know sometimes links go down

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I started with Coinbase but now I'm using Kraken to purchase BTC. Problem is i didn't know it would take 1-5 days to verify me?? it didn't state that when i signed up so now I'm just.... waiting... i hope it doesn't take longer because it's the weekend :notsure:

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
scratch that - Kraken won't let me sign up for just a Starter account because of my location. They say i need to get the next level - Intermediate - and that's no good for me. None of this was mentioned when I first signed up, only came about during the verification process. They don't say anything about it, just a heads up to anyone considering Kraken.

I'm trying localcoinswap now.

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
heads up for those trying to buy with PayPal on localcoinswap: your account may be restricted. it's either an amount limitation and/or a precaution made by PayPal that won't let me pay someone via their email address.

Reactions: Busdriver
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
jeez.. ok. so buying bitcoin straight out seems like the way to go, ie. with a site like Kraken, but as i mentioned above the process to sign up can be tricky. i re-signed up for an intermediate account, had my id verified in seconds, however in order to buy BTC i need to deposit funds - and the page that appears says they hold those funds for 72 hours before you can use them. :meh:

what these crypto-trading sites fail to mention is the time it takes to actually purchase BTC. there's lots of hoop-jumping noone mentions in the reviews, and even the sites themselves don't mention in their FAQ section. they lead you to the door.. and then you can't open it. it's very frustrating. :hmph:

i just want to buy BTC within a few hours. if anyone knows how, please comment here so we all can benefit.

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
my STRONG ADVICE to anyone intending to use Bitcoin/BTC as a payment method (monero/XTC might be easier? i honestly don't know):
setup your account in advance as some verifications take 1-5 working days (mon-fri). keep in mind transfers to simply purchase the bitcoin may take another 1-5 working days depending on the platform.
TWO WEEKS MINIMUM to avoid unnecessary stress.

Reactions: not4us
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
furthermore if you're in Australia, like I am, Coinbase has this confusing factoid to consider:
Screenshot 20200809 141034 Chrome
:notsure:???
i googled and reddit had an answer: you can still transfer the crypto you purchase to your coinbase wallet, and from there (hopefully*) transfer to an external wallet.

* I say hopefully because my trial transfer (I'm testing a small amount, about 10 dollars worth of BTC) from my coinbase account to my coinbase wallet is still pending. i checked the blockchain and it's been confirmed only once. I'm still very much a novice with crypto so i googled again, and apparently there are times when transfers from CB to CB wallet take hours (8hrs in one reddit thread). It was apparently due to outages, but I wonder if it being the weekend (Sunday here) has something to do with it?

When my transfer finally finishes I'll update here with how long it took.
Another thing to keep in mind with Coinbase are the fees. Make sure you figure out the percentage and add that to the price of the amount of BTC you need.

For Australians there's a 3.99% fee for card purchases. It's different for other parts of the world (just google "coinbase fees").

Also, I haven't figured out the amount because it's written in BTC not dollars, but i was charged a fee simply transferring my Coinbase-purchased BTC to my Coinbase wallet. Another thing to keep in mind :meh:.

From the FAQ page for Coinbase wallet:
All transfers between your Coinbase.com and Coinbase Wallet account are not instant transactions. They are completed on-chain and require confirmation on the network before being processed. All transfers from Coinbase Wallet to Coinbase.com will be subject to Coinbase.com's availability to withdraw periods and any restrictions outlined in Terms

^ I don't know what this means for me time-wise, being a first-time purchaser + transfer, which is frustrating. I'd like to know how long it takes, even a window of time if they can't say for certain.

One more thing: make sure you are NOT using TOR / VPN / other Proxy during sign up, verification, purchasing, and transfer. Their T&Cs don't allow it.

Coinbase also provides you with the link to check your transaction on the blockchain. Mine went from 1 confirmation.. to 2.. It's now one hour after I made the transaction and I'm still waiting, but I did find this (by googling) on the Coinbase Glossary:

Confirmations: A bitcoin transaction is considered unconfirmed until it has been included in a block on the blockchain, at which point it has one confirmation. Each additional block is another confirmation. Coinbase requires 3 confirmations to consider a bitcoin transaction final.

So i guess I'm 1 confirmation away from an approved transfer! Yay! :ahhha:

update: 3 confirmations! and the transaction on both the blockchain and Coinbase has changed from Pending to Confirmed/Completed! :ehh::happy:

so it took just over an hour to be confirmed/completed, and it also took an extra 10 minutes or so for my coinbase wallet to update and show the received transaction (so don't fret if it doesn't appear right away). :halo:

Last edited:
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
another roadbump with Coinbase:
after my initial test worked, I wanted to then purchase the full amount I needed - only to discover there's a limit of 300 dollars to my account. in order to increase that limit, it says i must first reach that amount (290-ish more) so i tried to purchase to that limit, only to have Coinbase decline the payment - not because my card is short of funds, but because of "suspicious activity" - this is the same BS reason i couldn't use my PayPal to purchase BTC (via an email) on localcoinswap.

What is the point of setting up all these verification steps if TPTB are just going to swoop in and put a cage around the big red button?? i can't even call my bank to say: it's not a fraud, it's me, stop coinblocking me, because it's the weekend and they don't take calls outside of business hours.

Am I just not going to be able to buy bitcoin because TPTB don't like it? I am fuming :hmph:

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
furthermore if you're in Australia, like I am, Coinbase has this confusing factoid to consider:
View attachment 41402
:notsure:???
i googled and reddit had an answer: you can still transfer the crypto you purchase to your coinbase wallet, and from there (hopefully*) transfer to an external wallet.

* I say hopefully because my trial transfer (I'm testing a small amount, about 10 dollars worth of BTC) from my coinbase account to my coinbase wallet is still pending. i checked the blockchain and it's been confirmed only once. I'm still very much a novice with crypto so i googled again, and apparently there are times when transfers from CB to CB wallet take hours (8hrs in one reddit thread). It was apparently due to outages, but I wonder if it being the weekend (Sunday here) has something to do with it?

When my transfer finally finishes I'll update here with how long it took.
Another thing to keep in mind with Coinbase are the fees. Make sure you figure out the percentage and add that to the price of the amount of BTC you need.

For Australians there's a 3.99% fee for card purchases. It's different for other parts of the world (just google "coinbase fees").

Also, I haven't figured out the amount because it's written in BTC not dollars, but i was charged a fee simply transferring my Coinbase-purchased BTC to my Coinbase wallet. Another thing to keep in mind :meh:.

From the FAQ page for Coinbase wallet:

^ I don't know what this means for me time-wise, being a first-time purchaser + transfer, which is frustrating. I'd like to know how long it takes, even a window of time if they can't say for certain.

One more thing: make sure you are NOT using TOR / VPN / other Proxy during sign up, verification, purchasing, and transfer. Their T&Cs don't allow it.

Coinbase also provides you with the link to check your transaction on the blockchain. Mine went from 1 confirmation.. to 2.. It's now one hour after I made the transaction and I'm still waiting, but I did find this (by googling) on the Coinbase Glossary:

So i guess I'm 1 confirmation away from an approved transfer! Yay! :ahhha:

update: 3 confirmations! and the transaction on both the blockchain and Coinbase has changed from Pending to Confirmed/Completed! :ehh::happy:

so it took just over an hour to be confirmed/completed, and it also took an extra 10 minutes or so for my coinbase wallet to update and show the received transaction (so don't fret if it doesn't appear right away). :halo:
There are limitations about buying bitcoin from coinbase in Australia . Try coinmama . Install electrum on your computer or phone first to create a personal wallet . Then you can buy bitcoin using your credit /debit card from coinmama and they will transfer it to your wallet

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I use coinbase and you can buy bitcoin instantly. I have to transfer the money as my bank will no longer allow card payments to crypto sites. What takes the time is waiting for the confirmations when you transfer it to a DM but less than a hour.

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I use coinbase and you can buy bitcoin instantly. I have to transfer the money as my bank will no longer allow card payments to crypto sites. What takes the time is waiting for the confirmations when you transfer it to a DM but less than a hour.
they have limitations to sell to some countries

Reactions: eeyore9128
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
Yep. so after all the fluffing around, Coinbase still sucks. :ehh:
I was able to call my bank and they explained that all visa + mastercards have anti-fraud security that automatically flag certain purchases. you can call and say "everything's fine, it's me" and they can lift the fraud-catcher reflex for 24 hours. You can call and ask for them to do this multiple times, but it's only ever 24hours and seems like a bad idea to do it constantly imho.
(this may just be for Australia? the person i spoke to didn't specify if it was a global rule).

More on Coinbase: i was able to reach the threshold of purchases but then i was informed i have to wait 30 days to purchase more. SERIOUSLY?? :hmph:

Coinmama requires a selfie with your ID and I look nothing like my ID :pfff: I'm not interested in jumping through more hoops just to be denied, and then discover even more time/limit holes not mentioned in the basic FAQ etc.

Reactions: Emily123
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
(ok, so i uploaded a selfie to coinmama mostly out of curiosity :ahhha: I'm not hopeful they'll verify it. my photo has long dark hair, and i now have short light hair. it says it can take up to 8 hours, so.. now we play the waiting game.. again.. -_-)

Coinmama's daily account limit is 5000 dollars - which is good, but not when you take into account the various exorbitant (imho) fees. I got the info below from a CM chat with one of their helper bots:

Screenshot 20200809 200700 Chrome

my head hurts trying to figure this out..

are they saying it's 2% + 3.9% + 5% ?
so, if i wanted to buy 1000 dollars worth of BTC I'd have to pay.. 109 dollars in fees?!
(is it more if i want to transfer to my wallet? it doesn't say, but CM doesn't have their own wallet so you'd need an external wallet..)

update: oh gOD.. my CB account was verified! and I can't even be happy about it! because the fees are insane! :ahhha:

Last edited:
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
update:
the wallet app PINT (Android only) allows you to buy crypto currency and has a similar ID verification (selfie) which i tried to use to avoid Coinmama's fees, but it didn't recognise me :ahhha:

I had considered buying all my necessary BTC on localcoinswap (this time with ith PayID instead of PayPal since I can temporarily use my bank card for this stuff), but I figured I'd play it safe.

Coinmama's fees are outrageous, but at least I'm not giving my money to a stranger. If I weren't a novice I'd probably know which sellers are good on those platforms, but I am a novice, so..

I had intended to use Kraken to buy my BTC, but the 72 hour waiting period for payments wasn't ideal for me. In the future (ie. if I need to buy more BTC for payment because my parcel gets intercepted by LE), I will use Kraken because their fees are much lower (you can google the info, I'm so done with this right now :haha:)

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
You will be scammed at last all the persons selling nembutal on darkweb are scammers. I used jokers stash site to buy credit card and with that I bought Bitcoins and paid. I did not give my address. I gave near by shop address but nothing was shipped. Don't try to rely on darkweb for nembutal it's not safe and if they are legit andship also don't give real address give some nearby address.

dunno what youre in about fam i got mine in 2 weeks you must be new to finding N sellers

Reactions: checkouttime and peacefulhorizons
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
(ok, so i uploaded a selfie to coinmama mostly out of curiosity :ahhha: I'm not hopeful they'll verify it. my photo has long dark hair, and i now have short light hair. it says it can take up to 8 hours, so.. now we play the waiting game.. again.. -_-)

Coinmama's daily account limit is 5000 dollars - which is good, but not when you take into account the various exorbitant (imho) fees. I got the info below from a CM chat with one of their helper bots:

View attachment 41423

my head hurts trying to figure this out..

are they saying it's 2% + 3.9% + 5% ?
so, if i wanted to buy 1000 dollars worth of BTC I'd have to pay.. 109 dollars in fees?!
(is it more if i want to transfer to my wallet? it doesn't say, but CM doesn't have their own wallet so you'd need an external wallet..)

update: oh gOD.. my CB account was verified! and I can't even be happy about it! because the fees are insane! :ahhha:

the whole process burns my head out!!! after reading all this myther you had im even more confused:eh::eh::eh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and eeyore9128
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
the whole process burns my head out!!! after reading all this myther you ha im even more confused:eh::eh::eh:

I feel your pain. :ahhha:

As a newcomer to crypto currency i can't give much advice except that which I learned from.

• If you want to buy bitcoin (BTC) quick and easily i suggest Coinmama as there is no meagre limit and no third party (like you're buying from a store, not a vendor on the street or on eBay, for example, which while good for anonymity can be risky and confusing).
  • Registration will require an ID check - again, quick and easy - and you may encounter a problem with paying if you choose a debit card payment like I did (easy solve with a phone call to your bank).
  • Make sure you account for the transaction fees (google can help you with this).
  • Find a digital wallet (a place to store your coins) that works best for you (I'm on Android so I used PINT and Unstoppable because they're good for anonymity).
  • Check the security settings of your wallet app and turn on TOR (if it has it) when receiving your bitcoin (BTC) from Coinmama, and when sending bitcoin from that wallet to whoever you need to pay. You should get a VPN service app like Nord and turn that on too.
  • PINT also has an ID check like Coinmama if you want to skip the middleman and buy bitcoin straight from your wallet app.
  • Make sure to take into account the fees of the wallet app you're using when sending your bitcoin.
  • Transfers from Coinmama or wherever you purchase your bitcoin from can take an hour or so. Same goes for transfers from your wallet to whoever you pay (there's lots of articles and videos explaining what the blockchain is and how it works, so you can google that too).
  • There will be a long alphabetic-numerical address you can access via the Coinmama site and wallet apps that will show you the progress of your bitcoin transaction on the blockchain, ie. how many verifications it has so far (i recommend googling this a bit to educate yourself).
End result: you can buy bitcoin and pay people with it safely and legally in just one day.

Reactions: Busdriver and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I feel your pain. :ahhha:

As a newcomer to crypto currency i can't give much advice except that which I learned from.

• If you want to buy bitcoin (BTC) quick and easily i suggest Coinmama as there is no meagre limit and no third party (like you're buying from a store, not a vendor on the street or on eBay, for example, which while good for anonymity can be risky and confusing).
  • Registration will require an ID check - again, quick and easy - and you may encounter a problem with paying if you choose a debit card payment like I did (easy solve with a phone call to your bank).
  • Make sure you account for the transaction fees (google can help you with this).
  • Find a digital wallet (a place to store your coins) that works best for you (I'm on Android so I used PINT and Unstoppable because they're good for anonymity).
  • Check the security settings of your wallet app and turn on TOR (if it has it) when receiving your bitcoin (BTC) from Coinmama, and when sending bitcoin from that wallet to whoever you need to pay. You should get a VPN service app like Nord and turn that on too.
  • PINT also has an ID check like Coinmama if you want to skip the middleman and buy bitcoin straight from your wallet app.
  • Make sure to take into account the fees of the wallet app you're using when sending your bitcoin.
  • Transfers from Coinmama or wherever you purchase your bitcoin from can take an hour or so. Same goes for transfers from your wallet to whoever you pay (there's lots of articles and videos explaining what the blockchain is and how it works, so you can google that too).
  • There will be a long alphabetic-numerical address you can access via the Coinmama site and wallet apps that will show you the progress of your bitcoin transaction on the blockchain, ie. how many verifications it has so far (i recommend googling this a bit to educate yourself).
End result: you can buy bitcoin and pay people with it safely and legally in just one day.

thanks for that. Im sure i will be able to work it out in the end(hopefully anyway!!!!) I took a break from researching it as it starts driving me nuts. the beginners guides aren't even that simple to follow(not that what these people have done isn't really great of them). as they say "its easy when you know how"

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and eeyore9128
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
thanks for that. Im sure i will be able to work it out in the end(hopefully anyway!!!!) I took a break from researching it as it starts driving me nuts. the beginners guides aren't even that simple to follow(not that what these people have done isn't really great of them). as they say "its easy when you know how"

It took me days of stressful research on and off, and I agree about the guides - they seem to leave a lot out - but in the end I was able to set everything up in a few hours. You'll get there. :wink:

Reactions: Busdriver and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i think i would be more comfortable doing it if i know how a transaction 'panned out'. like you buy SN,you pay with PayPal ,then its just shipped to your address(which is linked to PayPal)

Now obviously i know this is N and its not so simple as that.like how does a buyer know your address, is it linked to bit coin or do you have to email them.. although I can understand why these guides maybe don't explain everything(which is a good thing) so that LE extra don't know exactly how it works. I think i can follow the instructions its more i want to know how the transaction pans out, but i obvious see this might be a security risk.

Reactions: eeyore9128
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
i think i would be more comfortable doing it if i know how a transaction 'panned out'. like you buy SN,you pay with PayPal ,then its just shipped to your address(which is linked to PayPal)

Now obviously i know this is N and its not so simple as that.like how does a buyer know your address, is it linked to bit coin or do you have to email them.. although I can understand why these guides maybe don't explain everything(which is a good thing) so that LE extra don't know exactly how it works. I think i can follow the instructions its more i want to know how the transaction pans out, but i obvious see this might be a security risk.

From what I've read the address of a crypto payment can be fixed or temporary, and they're linked to the wallet you use online or in a wallet app. A uses a new crypto address to receive payments from each customer, and they expire after 24 hours.

The blockchain (a "digital ledger") is what you want to research. You can view your payment on there so you know it's been sent and confirmed along the way, so the receiver can't claim to not have received it - just make sure it's the right address (it's copy + paste so you should be fine).

If you google "how to buy and send bitcoin anonymously" you'll figure out the basics on how to not be tracked by LE.
Basically "anonymous"= good.
You'll come across repetitive terms like "P2P" and "kyc", so you should research them specifically.

But again, I'm a novice. it's best to educate you as much as possible.

I know it's confusing and intimidating. The first step is definitely the hardest.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
From what I've read the address of a crypto payment can be fixed or temporary, and they're linked to the wallet you use online or in a wallet app. A uses a new crypto address to receive payments from each customer, and they expire after 24 hours.

The blockchain (a "digital ledger") is what you want to research. You can view your payment on there so you know it's been sent and confirmed along the way, so the receiver can't claim to not have received it - just make sure it's the right address (it's copy + paste so you should be fine).

If you google "how to buy and send bitcoin anonymously" you'll figure out the basics on how to not be tracked by LE.
Basically "anonymous"= good.
You'll come across repetitive terms like "P2P" and "kyc", so you should research them specifically.

I know it's confusing and intimidating. The first step is definitely the hardest.

- But again, I'm a novice. it's best to educate you as much as possible.

Its not the LE part that bothers me. its how to do the process thats my problem. I know buying from C uses escrow, that part got me more confused but your money isn't actually taken till you receive an item. Im not 100% sure of the way A operates i have read a bit about obviously an address to contact hime etc.

I know about the VPN and encrypted email. I have ordered items before but it was years ago and you just used encrypted email and western union!!!!!!! the more i have read about this stuf,the more i realised how 'not so safe' bitcoin was. as with everything to do with using the internet, they find a way to scam people. it baffles me really as the way everything is going, is using the internet...banks etc and the hackers etc its like a walk in the park these guys can scam something etc within 5 minutes of it being available! that as another story though!!

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and eeyore9128
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
Its not the LE part that bothers me. its how to do the process thats my problem. I know buying from C uses escrow, that part got me more confused but your money isn't actually taken till you receive an item. Im not 100% sure of the way A operates i have read a bit about obviously an address to contact hime etc.

I know about the VPN and encrypted email. I have ordered items before but it was years ago and you just used encrypted email and western union!!!!!!! the more i have read about this stuf,the more i realised how 'not so safe' bitcoin was. as with everything to do with using the internet, they find a way to scam people. it baffles me really as the way everything is going, is using the internet...banks etc and the hackers etc its like a walk in the park these guys can scam something etc within 5 minutes of it being available! that as another story though!!

I don't know about C, sorry. I just know A accepts different payment types.

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I've given two half-ass graphical demonstrations on how to do this without posing much of a risk to anyone purchasing from A or C. I'm not misrepresenting anyone. These practices are all safe and easy to do. I think setting up PGP is way harder than this. Reminder that purchasing from C you have to use PGP! It strikes me as odd that you think practicing these safe practices are difficult, meanwhile setting up PGP and encrypting your information isn't hard for "boomers".

View attachment 37461
View attachment 37462

If you want to order from WHM (N from C) you need to pay in Monero (XMR).
Is this one of the ways:

1) Go to Exchange e.g. 'Binance' to convert $ / € to XMR
2) Send XMR to MyMonero Wallet (Windows).
3) Send XMR from MyMonero Wallet (Windows) to WHM

This doesn't include the anonimity of Tails Electrum.

Can someone show which steps need to be taken when using Tails?

I can only come up with this when reading posts of 'jgm63'. But there is no mentioning of Tails..
1) Go to Exchange e.g. 'Binance' to convert $ / € to BTC

2) Send BTC to Electrum Wallet (Windows).

3) Send BTC from Electrum Wallet (Windows) to Morphtoken website (at website BTC converted to XMR)

4) Send XMR from Morphtoken website to Monero wallet MyMonero (Windows)

5) Send XMR from MyMonero (Windows) to WHM

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person