• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
My mind is exploding just reading this... actually doing it would send me off the deep end. All of your brains are so sharp..

Not really, we're just a generation of geeks. Well, I'm in between. You could ask to get helped by someone you trust

Last edited:
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Ok that's new

why would he enable a XMR address if then he refuses it, have you asked ? Could you withdraw autonomously or did you have to request a manual processing with his help ?

i didnt ask, i could withdraw immediately but there was a 2% fee

Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
i didnt ask, i could withdraw immediately but there was a 2% fee

here comes a businessman :) the transaction fees for Monero are virtually 0, a few cents typically, so he makes a profit on this trap

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
i am trying to change my monero to bitcoin but when i put in the address to send the bitcoin to bitcoin wallet and then click exchange it says "you will send monero to the address above" and the address is not the one i put in... is that right? :pfff: i feel like in going nuts

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Not really, we're just a generation of geeks. Well, I'm in between. You could asked to get helped by someone you trust
If I was really doing this, I would only use trusted sources

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
You're just asking to be identified by moving your money from an exchange --> wallet --> to EM. 100% I would not recommend this

Moving BTC through intermediary wallets or exchanging from BTC --> Monero --> BTC are much safer ways. The latter being ideally the best. All exchanges are legally required to ID you. There are very few ways of anonymously buying cryptocurrency.
Another problem with your approach is that it is way to complicated for a large section of suicidal people. Some are a little older (boomers), some have cognitive impairments, some are simply too depressed. I think you are misrepresenting the actual risk of not having enough anonymity when buying a substance to kill yourself, at least in most western democracies (sans Australia and other more authoritarian countries).

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
i am trying to change my monero to bitcoin but when i put in the address to send the bitcoin to bitcoin wallet and then click exchange it says "you will send monero to the address above" and the address is not the one i put in... is that right? :pfff: i feel like in going nuts

is your XMR already at disposal into Cake ?
then on the Exchange tab, XMR>BTC, you just input the BTC destination address

Last edited:
Reactions: rikamonie
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Different people have different levels of paranoia or need for safety. This is the low level approach.

The question I asked myself is this: who is going to bother doing all this work to identify a one time drug offender?
The point I'm making that by you recommending people blanket advice that isn't at all safe, you're making it much more easier for the feds to catch on who is purchasing N. The trade is becoming less and less anonymous. It's way too easy for an exchange to get a subpoena in the mail and associate the BTC address to the buyer.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
is your XMR already at disposition into Cake ?
then on the Exchange tab, XMR>BTC, you just input the BTC destination address

yeah, i was just concerned because after i did that it says a random address and says its going there, probably meant to be like that but i have lost too many brain cells from doing this all day, im going to continue tomorrow when my brain comes back :pfff:

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Another problem with your approach is that it is way to complicated for a large section of suicidal people. Some are a little older (boomers), some have cognitive impairments, some are simply too depressed. I think you are misrepresenting the actual risk of not having enough anonymity when buying a substance to kill yourself, at least in most western democracies (sans Australia and other more authoritarian countries).
I've given two half-ass graphical demonstrations on how to do this without posing much of a risk to anyone purchasing from A or C. I'm not misrepresenting anyone. These practices are all safe and easy to do. I think setting up PGP is way harder than this. Reminder that purchasing from C you have to use PGP! It strikes me as odd that you think practicing these safe practices are difficult, meanwhile setting up PGP and encrypting your information isn't hard for "boomers".

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: eeyore9128, disabledandhopeless, a.n.kirillov and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
It should respect the address you enter, not change it to a random one. Get a good night's sleep, you'll see clearer tomorrow :)

Reactions: rikamonie
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Just joking with the angry face :smiling:

I had to rationalize my own laziness, you're doing great work

Reactions: Busdriver
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Just joking with the angry face :smiling:

I had to rationalize my own laziness, you're doing great work
thank you for understanding. these practices can be applied to ordering from markets, too. some markets have decided to remove BTC because of the many risks associated with it. WHM operates entirely on your mobile phone now. They recommend using a burner phone, too.

Reactions: Busdriver and peacefulhorizons
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
If you bought BTC already, don't use Morphtoken or the likes to convert & send to the target address in one go. This is not optimal.

I advise to download the Cake mobile wallet, whether on iOS or Android
if you ever have troubles at handling the app, they offer great support through live chat or email

Strongly advised to supplement it with a VPN... you could contact MullvadVPN.net and request them a trial at their email... they usually grant a demo for 2, sometimes 3 days, which is enough time to do your task / duties...
Then, always connect to Mullvad VPN, before launching the Cake wallet, and don't disconnect before you close Cake. From time to time, eventually change the VPN server you use (like between receiving and sending Monero in/ou of Cake ...or just forget about it)

Once installed, use the exchange tab & select incoming BTC and outcoming XMR, like on my screenshot.

View attachment 37337

Input :
- the exact BTC amount you'll send, transaction out (at your origin wallet) / withdrawal fees deducted, basically, what you really plan to receive, net wise. Be precise.
- a return address, which is the one of your departing wallet ahead of Cake
Proceed (save the references when you're asked to, they can serve for research in case a trouble happens like coins getting lost along the way, or if you inputed an inexact amount for instance, which will bother the exchanger, in our case, changenow.io, built-in)

You will be credited XMR. Wait for the wallet to sync, and for your "full balance" to match the "available balance", which comments your funds can be reused. You toggle between both balances by holding finger on the text

View attachment 37338

View attachment 37339

Meanwhile, go to the Receive button in order to create a new sub-address. Give it a random name (we don't care)

View attachment 37340

Copy the subaddress' reference, by press holding on it

View attachment 37343

From now, wait a couple of hours preferably....

(Relaunch the app if closed), now back to the Wallet tab, then Send button

View attachment 37344

From there, paste the subaddress you previously copied.
Enter a XMR amount almost identical, just a few decimals lower than your full balance (to cover transaction fees, otherwise you'll get a rejection). Proceed to Send.

View attachment 37345

You've just churned your coins, which further increase the security of your anonymity, a degree more than default.

Wait a couple more hours, verify your wallet is synched & the full/available balances to be identical so you can spend.
Finally, go to the Send tab again, in order to send to your merchant or darknet market's deposit Monero address.

View attachment 37344

IF the destination receipient only accepts other coins, use the Exchange tab instead, and choose incoming XMR & outcoming whichever coin you need (BTC, ETH, LTC...)

Input an XMR amount that, once converted into the altcoin's value (it auto-calculates), will match (if you nail it) or exceed the targeted amount to transfer/deposit (if addressing a merchant, send rather more than not enough, or you'll be asked to top up)

View attachment 37346

i need help ;-; can you please tell me for exchanging XMR to BTC, i put in the amount of monero then i put in the vendors BTC address, when i click exchange it brings me to the confirmation page, and it says "you will be sending monero to the address above" but the address above is not the vendor address i put in.. its different, this cant be right can it?? i also tried with my BTC wallet address and the same thing happens idk what to do ):

ik u said it shouldnt be that way but it is still doing that today.. so i have no idea

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
0D505A9A C5BD 4080 9C03 71FFCDDC321A

8E7AA23C E13C 45E6 B555 BF1A0699E3A5

045615FE 37EF 4101 AFF6 5046BA390EC4

Ok I get why you're confused. On the 3rd screen, do not bother that the address is different than yours (BTC) in the first screen. It's just a reference for the exchanger xmr.to (an external service that receives XMR to an own XMR address to then proceed for the conversion and resend BTC instead) but the process is automated, you don't have to worry about it. Nothing wrong, confim.

As prevention, just make backup screenshots of the 2nd & 3rd screens, in case you'd run into troubles.

If you feel unsafe, you can split the amount in 2, a low test amount, to make sure it is received, then proceed for the rest.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 37491

View attachment 37492

View attachment 37493

Ok I get why you're confused. On the 3rd screen, do not bother that the address is different that yours (BTC) in the first screen. It's just a reference for the exchanger xmr.to (an external service that receives XMR to the XMR address specified) but the process is automated, you don't have to worry about it. Nothing wrong, confim.

As prevention, just make backup screenshots of the 2nd & 3rd screens, in case you'd run into troubles.

If you feel unsafe, you can split the amount in 2, a low test amount, to make sure it is received, then proceed for the rest.

ah ok thank you so much! i understand now :)

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
omfg :pfff: *screams* i swear i am so stupid i am going to cry from my dumbness someone smack me

so you know how i was saying it wouldnt let me pay with monero on C website WELL

if i had opened my EYES i wouldve seen that there is an option when you checkout to change payment method to XMR i just went on there to buy with my BTC and i literally only just saw it now urghh hahah i feel so stupid right now i cant believe i didnt see it

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and enjolras
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I'm trying to acquaint myself with the whole crypto currency thing (my head hurts ngl), and my first step was sign up to coinbase (from a few other posts it seems easier/cheaper than coinmama) but when I get to the page asking for my address it won't let me change the country from UK.
is it only accessible to UK residents?
should i try coinmama instead or can someone suggest another good start point site?

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I'm trying to acquaint myself with the whole crypto currency thing (my head hurts ngl), and my first step was sign up to coinbase (from a few other posts it seems easier/cheaper than coinmama) but when I get to the page asking for my address it won't let me change the country from UK.
is it only accessible to UK residents?
should i try coinmama instead or can someone suggest another good start point site?
I'm guessing you're using a VPN and the server is located in the UK. You can't use any VPNs/proxies with those sites. You'll have to send a message to the support and explain the situation.

Last edited:
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I'm guessing you're using a VPN and the server is located in the UK. You can't use any VPNs/proxies with those sites. You'll have to send a message to the support and explain the situation.

i was using vpn when I signed up with my email, but i turned it off when I realised the address mishap was probably due to that. so i reloaded the page but it still wouldn't let me change the country. might be easier to start again with different email?

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Ehh the dark web I had a feeling this subject would be brought up. Let me just say this there's the Deep Web and the Dark Web. The deep web is pretty harmless, I've been using it for years and haven't encountered anything "shocking" lots of dead webpages with some cool stuff to look at but most people have the same experience.

The dark web is another matter entirely. If Hell had internet it's the dark web. Let me just say that imagine the most horrific things imaginable and you'll find it and stuff many times worse even horrors you could ever imagine. Start poking around there and you're asking for bad things to happen not only to you but anyone you may be associated with. Because if you go to places and and even show the slightest suspicions that you dont belong somewhere you'll know all about it because chances are your, personal info, location and those of your family and friends will already be aquired before you can even exit the screen you're on. Bottom line stay the hell away from the dark web because if you're careless CTB will be the least of your concerns.

I second that. Few clicks and I ended up on pedophiles' gallery of guys raping 10 yo kids.
Nasty, sticky darkness, And I only saw thumbnails for 15 seconds.

• Aww..
Reactions: Emily_Numb
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
i was using vpn when I signed up with my email, but i turned it off when I realised the address mishap was probably due to that. so i reloaded the page but it still wouldn't let me change the country. might be easier to start again with different email?
Yea it hardcodes the country during the registration phase based on your IP/server location. I think they would prefer that you resolve the issue with your original email address but it's up to you how to proceed.

Reactions: eeyore9128 and Belit667
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
Yea it hardcodes the country during the registration phase based on your IP/server location. I think they would prefer that you resolve the issue with your original email address but it's up to you how to proceed.

i ended up just using a different email *shrug*. if they contact me via the first email asking me to finish setting up my account I'll figure out how to cancel it, but until then..

Reactions: TheNorthernSilence and Belit667
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I just watched some of the videos in the Blockchain / cryptocurrencies / Bitcoin - basic education thread and i feel a tiny bit educated :ahhha: yay.

I've been googling different wallets to find the easiest + most secure one for me - keeping in mind I'm restricted to Android devices atm.
I've seen mentions of Cake (only holds XMR?) on here as well as Samourai (this one seems to still be in development?).
My googling has led me to BRD (breadwallet), which seems not-good for holding large amounts of bitcoin.
and PINT (Android-only + doesn't ask for personal details! that's good).
and Unstoppable looks pretty good too (doesn't ask for personal details, and from my meagre understanding, it being a "non-custodial" wallet means it's not at risk of being shut down by governments trying to ban crypto currency).

Has anyone used these? Would you recommend one over the other?

I recently signed up to Coinbase, but it needed a bunch of personal info so.. i'm leaning towards using PINT or Unstoppable instead or as well (going by HelensNepenthe's graphic further up, it's a good idea to do multiple transfers?)

Someone please jump in with your knowledge.

Reactions: Busdriver
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I just watched some of the videos in the Blockchain / cryptocurrencies / Bitcoin - basic education thread and i feel a tiny bit educated :ahhha: yay.

I've been googling different wallets to find the easiest + most secure one for me - keeping in mind I'm restricted to Android devices atm.
I've seen mentions of Cake (only holds XMR?) on here as well as Samourai (this one seems to still be in development?).
My googling has led me to BRD (breadwallet), which seems not-good for holding large amounts of bitcoin.
and PINT (Android-only + doesn't ask for personal details! that's good).
and Unstoppable looks pretty good too (doesn't ask for personal details, and from my meagre understanding, it being a "non-custodial" wallet means it's not at risk of being shut down by governments trying to ban crypto currency).

Has anyone used these? Would you recommend one over the other?

I recently signed up to Coinbase, but it needed a bunch of personal info so.. i'm leaning towards using PINT or Unstoppable instead or as well (going by HelensNepenthe's graphic further up, it's a good idea to do multiple transfers?)

Someone please jump in with your knowledge.
These are the 2 best threads
Also from the other thread and check wallet comments by @enjolras
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ies-bitcoin-basic-education.37871/post-702440

• Love
Reactions: eeyore9128
V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
So i decided to buy N from C on EM
but i just don't understand bitcoin even after researching alot

i dont have a computer so i can only access things on iphone, i know i need a bitcoin wallet but which one will provide security and anonymity that i can use on my phone? the one i was recommended isn't accessible via phone

i set up an account and transfer the bitcoin into the chosen wallet and use that to pay?

or is there any better method of paying on dark web so that its anonymous?
You will be scammed at last all the persons selling nembutal on darkweb are scammers. I used jokers stash site to buy credit card and with that I bought Bitcoins and paid. I did not give my address. I gave near by shop address but nothing was shipped. Don't try to rely on darkweb for nembutal it's not safe and if they are legit andship also don't give real address give some nearby address.

Reactions: Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I'm sorry if I'm shocking anyone but darkweb is cr*p. I went there once just to look around and after 5 minutes I got into peadophile porn gallery. Sick sh*t.

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
You will be scammed at last all the persons selling nembutal on darkweb are scammers. I used jokers stash site to buy credit card and with that I bought Bitcoins and paid. I did not give my address. I gave near by shop address but nothing was shipped. Don't try to rely on darkweb for nembutal it's not safe and if they are legit andship also don't give real address give some nearby address.
This post is misinformative and wrong. Currently there is one confirmed seller of N on the dark web; C. And secondly, you should always use your real name and address with the shipping information.

V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
This post is misinformative and wrong. Currently there is one confirmed seller of N on the dark web; C. And secondly, you should always use your real name and address with the shipping information.
I am not talking about that particular website mentioned in post. I think I have used empire market I don't remember the link exactly but at last they scammed me. But if we give original name and address wouldn't that be a problem?? I am from India and nembutal is not legal here so at customs it may get caught and police might come to us

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I am not talking about that particular website mentioned in post. I think I have used empire market I don't remember the link exactly but at last they scammed me. But if we give original name and address wouldn't that be a problem?? I am from India and nembutal is not legal here so at customs it may get caught and police might come to us
I don't know what website you're talking about. You _think_ you have used EM? It has an escrow system so it's very hard to get scammed there. Dark.fail contains all the up to date and legit onion links to the marketplaces. It's always a risk when you're ordering something illegal. But you can encrypt your address using PGP. It's very hard for the authorities to be able to prove that you're the person who ordered it (you can just deny of ever ordering anything). Providing a fake address creates more problems and the package may not arrive just because of that.