• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
So i decided to buy N from C on EM
but i just don't understand bitcoin even after researching alot

i dont have a computer so i can only access things on iphone, i know i need a bitcoin wallet but which one will provide security and anonymity that i can use on my phone? the one i was recommended isn't accessible via phone

i set up an account and transfer the bitcoin into the chosen wallet and use that to pay?

or is there any better method of paying on dark web so that its anonymous?

Reactions: Busdriver, Jumper Geo, Saed and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If only there were a fantastic set of guides posted a week or two ago...

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
If only there were a fantastic set of guides posted a week or two ago...

sorry i am stupid and dont understand and need things explained to me in a more simple way :hug: i have seen the guides

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and _Minsk
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Please use search, it has been posted here

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Please use search, it has been posted here

i know as i said i still dont understand after researching, i was hoping someone could explain in more simple straight forward way i find it hard to read massive bulks of information about topics that i dont understand

Reactions: Jumper Geo and _Minsk
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
sorry i am stupid and dont understand and need things explained to me in a more simple way :hug: i have seen the guides
Some people just don´t understand that some people aren´t experts in using the internet myself included it took me weeks to learn how to learn to use the darknet markets with all the encryption, buying bitcoins etc. while it´s pretty straight forward when you get a hang of it.

You actually don´t need a bitcoin wallet I have bought drugs on darknet market for several years and just directly transfered it, is this the best way? Nope far from it there are many steps you can put between to make it safer like using a bitcoin wallet, tumble the coins (which I don´t understand), using VPN etc.

• Love
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, eeyore9128, lovehate22 and 2 others
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Some people just don´t understand that some people aren´t experts in using the internet myself included it took me weeks to learn how to learn to use the darknet markets with all the encryption, buying bitcoins etc. while it´s pretty straight forward when you get a hang of it.

You actually don´t need a bitcoin wallet I have bought drugs on darknet market for several years and just directly transfered it, is this the best way? Nope far from it there are many steps you can put between to make it safer like using a bitcoin wallet, tumble the coins (which I don´t understand), using VPN etc.

yeah haha i think i'd understand it more if i could use the computer.. everything that was suggested is not available on phone so im having to work everything out myself and i dont understand it at all :')

i think i managed to find a wallet.. i just want to be anonymous as possible ah

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, _Minsk and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
yeah haha i think i'd understand it more if i could use the computer.. everything that was suggested is not available on phone so im having to work everything out myself and i dont understand it at all :')

i think i managed to find a wallet.. i just want to be anonymous as possible ah
I dont get how people use phones for that stuff or writing on forums for that manner I find it so annoying to use a phone for these things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and rikamonie
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
How do i find the guides?
use the search function on the top right for "bitcoin" or something

i dont have a computer so i can only access things on iphone, i know i need a bitcoin wallet but which one will provide security and anonymity that i can use on my phone? the one i was recommended isn't accessible via phone

i set up an account and transfer the bitcoin into the chosen wallet and use that to pay?

create account with bitcoin exchange company, you may need ID
make monetary deposit into account with your credit card or bank transfer or paypal etc
buy enough bitcoin to pay for N
go to market place, you will be given a bitcoin wallet address (a load of letters and numbers) to transfer bitcoins into ready to make a purchase
from your bitcoin account on step 1, send bitcoins to this market bitcoin ^ address
find what you want on the market, purchase it, bitcoins will be held by the market until u receive your product.
when received, tell the market this and bitcoins will be transferred to the seller on the market.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Bauhaus, Saed and 1 other person
K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
This might be a stupid question but is it necessary to use a PO Box or can you use a real address?

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
This might be a stupid question but is it necessary to use a PO Box or can you use a real address?
if u can do that great but most dont and most dont have problems.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
use the search function on the top right for "bitcoin" or something

create account with bitcoin exchange company, you may need ID
make monetary deposit into account with your credit card or bank transfer or paypal etc
buy enough bitcoin to pay for N
go to market place, you will be given a bitcoin wallet address (a load of letters and numbers) to transfer bitcoins to ready to make a purchase
from your bitcoin account on step 1, send bitcoins to this market bitcoin ^ address
find what you want on the market, purchase it, bitcoins will be held by the market until u receive your product.
when received, tell the market this and bitcoins will be transferred to the seller on the market.

thank you so much for the information i am starting to understand things more now

Reactions: terry_a_davis
Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
You need a computer, you can't do it on a phone. Buying bitcoin is risky with a lot of exchanges now having to implement KYC (know your customer) meaning you have to give up a lot of personal information, especially as a new buyer with no feedback. Then even once you get the bitcoin you run the risk of being scammed on the markets. Avoid if I were you.

Reactions: Bauhaus, rikamonie and _Minsk
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
You need a computer, you can't do it on a phone. Buying bitcoin is risky with a lot of exchanges now having to implement KYC (know your customer) meaning you have to give up a lot of personal information, especially as a new buyer with no feedback. Then even once you get the bitcoin you run the risk of being scammed on the markets. Avoid if I were you.

thank you for the info, but i'm not worried about losing my money, i may aswell try if the N doesnt arrive i have SN as my other option

still not sure about doing it on the phone, but i have been able to make an account on coinmama which was said to do in the guide, and i found a wallet that doesnt use IP address.. guess i just pray lol

Reactions: Busdriver and Jumper Geo
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i've been also trying to understand how bitcoin works and how to set up an wallet.. i'm still stuck at the part on how to actually 'buy' real bitcoin, but anonymously..
seems like all places have become kind of regulated, id card needed which is no longer anonymously. maybe im getting something wrong.

i ended up at countless sites, trying to find someone reputable to buy btc, but i had a weird feeling with everyone i have encountered. still interested in that topic but it was very exhausting, so i kinda left it. its pretty easy to get scammed, especially if youre new to it

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
i've been also trying to understand how bitcoin works and how to set up an wallet.. i'm still stuck at the part on how to actually 'buy' real bitcoin, but anonymously..
seems like all places have become kind of regulated, id card needed which is no longer anonymously. maybe im getting something wrong.

i ended up at countless sites, trying to find someone reputable to buy btc, but i had a weird feeling with everyone i have encountered. still interested in that topic but it was very exhausting, so i kinda left it. its pretty easy to get scammed, especially if youre new to it

from what iv read cryptocurrency is not ever 100% anonymous i may be wrong since i still dont know alot about it

theres only ways to make it as anonymous as you can which require changing currency to other things and lots of complicated things that im trying to understand :')

im following the guide as closely as i can but im still unsure and i hate not knowing what im doing :ehh:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
thank you for the info, but i'm not worried about losing my money, i may aswell try if the N doesnt arrive i have SN as my other option

still not sure about doing it on the phone, but i have been able to make an account on coinmama which was said to do in the guide, and i found a wallet that doesnt use IP address.. guess i just pray lol

Just make sure to use darkfail for reliable market addresses and it's always worth making an account on dread and the hub to check for dodgy market activity/exit scams etc. The hub has a good section on opsec too. Both of these forums can be found on darkfail.

It's also worth learning how to use PGP to encrypt sensitive stuff although most markets allow for encryption within the market software itself.

Reactions: littlelady774, Commitmentphile101 and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Just make sure to use darkfail for reliable market addresses and it's always worth making an account on dread and the hub to check for dodgy market activity/exit scams etc. The hub has a good section on opsec too. Both of these forums can be found on darkfail.

It's also worth learning how to use PGP to encrypt sensitive stuff although most markets allow for encryption within the market software itself.

thank you, dont worry i know of darkfail! i will check out the forums you mentioned :3

Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
It's worth it. You can search for vendor reviews too as the reviews on the markets aren't always exactly reliable

Reactions: rikamonie
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Ehh the dark web I had a feeling this subject would be brought up. Let me just say this there's the Deep Web and the Dark Web. The deep web is pretty harmless, I've been using it for years and haven't encountered anything "shocking" lots of dead webpages with some cool stuff to look at but most people have the same experience.

The dark web is another matter entirely. If Hell had internet it's the dark web. Let me just say that imagine the most horrific things imaginable and you'll find it and stuff many times worse even horrors you could ever imagine. Start poking around there and you're asking for bad things to happen not only to you but anyone you may be associated with. Because if you go to places and and even show the slightest suspicions that you dont belong somewhere you'll know all about it because chances are your, personal info, location and those of your family and friends will already be aquired before you can even exit the screen you're on. Bottom line stay the hell away from the dark web because if you're careless CTB will be the least of your concerns.

• Wow
Reactions: Commitmentphile101, Bauhaus, restingspot and 2 others
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Ehh the dark web I had a feeling this subject would be brought up. Let me just say this there's the Deep Web and the Dark Web. The deep web is pretty harmless, I've been using it for years and haven't encountered anything "shocking" lots of dead webpages with some cool stuff to look at but most people have the same experience.

The dark web is another matter entirely. If Hell had internet it's the dark web. Let me just say that imagine the most horrific things imaginable and you'll find it and stuff many times worse even horrors you could ever imagine. Start poking around there and you're asking for bad things to happen not only to you but anyone you may be associated with. Because if you go to places and and even show the slightest suspicions that you dont belong somewhere you'll know all about it because chances are your, personal info, location and those of your family and friends will already be aquired before you can even exit the screen you're on. Bottom line stay the hell away from the dark web because if you're careless CTB will be the least of your concerns.

oh dont worry i know not to mess around with any of that creepy shit, im only going to the market place :ohhhh: shouldn't run into anything if i only visit those pages right?

disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020

Do you have bad experiences with the dark web? :ohhhh:

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Do you have bad experiences with the dark web? :ohhhh:
Not that extensively but what little I did see was enough to make me never even think of going back. Plus I've conversed with other people who have, Plus you can read tons of horror stories posted out there, while I'm sure many are just stories, but after awhile you do begin wonder though. I personally have 0 interest in finding out. I don't need anymore reasons to hate this world and evil heartless assholes who populate it. The suffering we go through is understandable even if others dont understand it, but the suffering these monsters (zero humanity) inflict and things they do, my god what kind of twisted hell is this world we live in. That's one of the reasons for my decision to CTB because this world is simply intolerable

Last edited:
Reactions: not4us and disabledandhopeless
Shoopie

Shoopie

May 31, 2020
I have. Lots of experience. As long as you're sensible you'll be fine. It really isn't that bad

Reactions: Darksektori
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I have. Lots of experience. As long as you're sensible you'll be fine. It really isn't that bad
You really actually have to seek out trouble on the dark web to find any. Curiosity is not a good thing in this circumstance but I agree with you

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020

Who is EM? Can you PM me? I buy bitcoins all the time on my phone using Coinbase. Super easy

Reactions: rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Who is EM? Can you PM me? I buy bitcoins all the time on my phone using Coinbase. Super easy

EM is empire market on dark web where C sells (:

no worries i think i figured how to buy bitcoin now on coinmama, its just sending that to my bitcoin wallet and then converting that into monero from my bitcoin wallet using morphtoken that i dont understand sounds very confusing,, but apparently that makes it more anonymous

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Emily_Numb
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
BTC --> Monero --> BTC would be a safe way of purchasing without leaving much of a footprint. Technically you could get it traced back to you if the site was compromised or were a honeypot. Very unlikely risk. BTC's blockchain is public. It never was designed for privacy or anonymity in your transactions.

Fingerprinting a blockchain transaction with Monero is difficult. It's not easy at all. Don't bother tumbling your coins before bringing them onto EM or another market. "Tumbling" with Monero will make less of a footprint. Remember to use reasonable amounts in fees so your payments don't get timed out. Monero fees are super cheap, too.

When you can you should always use Monero. When a vendor doesn't accept it, you really should tumble it between Monero to cover your ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gavr1212, eeyore9128 and rikamonie
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Not that extensively but what little I did see was enough to make me never even think of going back. Plus I've conversed with other people who have, Plus you can read tons of horror stories posted out there, while I'm sure many are just stories, but after awhile you do begin wonder though. I personally have 0 interest in finding out.
You really actually have to seek out trouble on the dark web to find any. Curiosity is not a good thing in this circumstance but I agree with you