O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
See what? Serious question here, what should l see about female behaviour in 2018 that I'm missing?

have you had a girlfriend? have you tried to have sex with women? have you tried?

Reactions: sif
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
have you had a girlfriend? have you tried to have sex with women? have you tried?

That doesn't really answer my question, but seeing as you asked, the answer to all three is yes, despite my unprepossessing appearance, zero prospects, nil bank balance, slum living and, as practically everyone on this forum will testify, unutterably shit personality.

Reactions: TheREALDisgustingMe, AveryConure, Johnnythefox and 2 others
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
That doesn't really answer my question, but seeing as you asked, the answer to all three is yes, despite my unprepossessing appearance, zero prospects, nil bank balance, slum living and, as practically everyone on this forum will testify, unutterably shit personality.

Why would I answer your bait? If I sincerely answered your question this thread is going to get shut down lmfao

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Why would I answer your bait? If I sincerely answered your question this thread is going to get shut down lmfao

Dude, chillax about women.

Reactions: sif, wiIIow and MsM3talGamer
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018

It's not "bait", you shoehorned a controversial remark into your post and it's to be expected that you'd perhaps be asked to expand upon it. Bearing in mind that if this thread *were* to be shut down, it would be the fourth thread where you've veered into this controversial topic and the thread is swiftly deleted yet you've still not received any disciplinary action as a result so far, so even if it was canned it doesn't appear to be the case that this forum takes a negative view on your perspective, so you're safe.

Reactions: sif, TheREALDisgustingMe, throwaway777 and 1 other person
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
It's not "bait", you shoehorned a controversial remark into your post and it's to be expected that you'd perhaps be asked to expand upon it. Bearing in mind that if this thread *were* to be shut down, it would be the fourth thread where you've veered into this controversial topic and the thread is swiftly deleted yet you've still not received any disciplinary action as a result so far, so even if it was canned it doesn't appear to be the case that this forum takes a negative view on your perspective, so you're safe.

that's not true i received a warning and threads were locked/deleted which i put some effort into. I respect the forum's rules and it's a nice place to vent so i'm trying not to get banned.

Dude, chillax about women.

I wish I could but sexual relations are intertwined with a lot of problems in this world

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I put effort into those threads too, l understand why mods may see fit to lock them tbh but was disappointed they were deleted, but there we are. In my opinion others should be allowed to read the discussion and form their own views, but obviously I'm not staff and these decisions are their prerogative.

I didn't know you were given a warning, but seeing as you were it might be worth canning the misogyny, but honestly the question wasn't bait, l did genuinely ask in (relatively) good faith as l wasn't aware you'd had a warning.

Reactions: sif, Shewaitsforme, Pegasus and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Are we as a society still not over this "getting laid is life" mentality yet? There is so much more to everything than like seven minutes of sweaty coitus. I suspect it really comes down to validation in general, not necessarily the act of sex itself. It's hard to feel validated as a man, that much I will agree with. I also agree that it's difficult to get ahead these days, more so than in the past. I can only hope future generations have it a little easier. Reminds me of the old joke: "I'm sick of these millennials with their stinking attitudes, walking around like they rent the place."

In any case, this is a time of social dynamism. Roles are being reversed, an equilibrium is being sought. We're only occupying a tiny piece of history, so it's important to keep the big picture in mind.

OP, I imagine you're in a kind of nihilistic, fuck it all and nothing really matters sort of headspace right now. I get it, I feel this way from time to time too, but it's not fully rooted in reality.

Reactions: sif, TheREALDisgustingMe, Jen Erik and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
plz don't strawman it. Am I not allowed to criticize women? It seems like any criticism of women = misogyny. I hate men too btw. I can criticize men all the time and no one bats an eye.

That's not strawman stuff tbh, it was a sound summary of your output here imo.

Reactions: sif, Johnnythefox, Pegasus and 1 other person
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
plz don't strawman it. Am I not allowed to criticize women? It seems like any criticism of women = misogyny. I hate men too btw. I can criticize men all the time and no one bats an eye.
But you're constantly going in circles. Every single thing you say you have to start ranting about how "awful modern women are". You keep getting called out on this by other men. As I've said before, you do say things that make good sense. However, then a moany comment implying how modern women are to blame gets thrown in. You really come across as a red-piller.

Reactions: sif, Hunter, TheREALDisgustingMe and 4 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Would you want to come to this forum and see posts attacking you as a bad person because of your gender for no good reason?

Reactions: sif, TheREALDisgustingMe, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018

Here's my audition for the non-normal club (tell me how it goes):

Oh snap everyone! Is Chinaski slyly trying to incite misogynist comments from another user? That's called being an enabler, which isn't surprising for Chinaski considering his username comes from the name of a misogynist male author who is the star of a novel literally called "Women." Screenshots! Screenshots before he denies it!

Reactions: sif and okyeah
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Would you want to come to this forum and see posts attacking you as a bad person because of your gender for no good reason?

Sure because I am not insecure about it.

But you're constantly going in circles. Every single thing you say you have to start ranting about how "awful modern women are". You keep getting called out on this by other men. As I've said before, you do say things that make good sense. However, then a moany comment implying how modern women are to blame gets thrown in. You really come across as a red-piller.

They're not "awful" per se, they are just enabled by technology and the system. It is natural.

That's not strawman stuff tbh, it was a sound summary of your output here imo.

They generalized what I said. It is not misogynistic to say that many women have much higher standards these days. Unless you get offended by it due to insecurity.

I want everyone to look at the bigger picture. As inequality increases the worse things will get. And thankfully as everyone gets more educated, the more people might wake up and see that their lives aren't worth living either.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sure because I am not insecure about it.

It's not being insecure to not want someone being toxic towards you all the time for no good reason in a place that is supposed to be a sanctuary for people who are pro choice, who want to CTB etc.

Reactions: sif, Pegasus and MsM3talGamer
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018

There's also the flawed logic that only rich and powerful people, with "harems" as was posted on a recent thread, can avoid terminal celibacy. The mating ritual, as crude as it is, has been one of men competing and women choosing for all time. The idea that you can only compete for a mate with money and power is false, however. The ritual has evolved to the stage where intelligence, kindness, decency, humour, respect, loyalty are all admirable qualities which will, if exhibited authentically, attract a partner. Nice guys might only finish second, but they no longer finish last. Spouting stuff about how the internetz has somehow turned women into shallow femme fatales will probably not attract anyone. Intensely vocal misogynists DO finish last.

Maybe, seriously, it's your standards that are too high, not theirs.

Reactions: sif, Johnnythefox, wiIIow and 2 others
Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018

Oh snap everyone! Is Chinaski slyly trying to incite misogynist comments from another user? That's called being an enabler, which isn't surprising for Chinaski considering his username comes from the name of a misogynist male author who is the star of a novel literally called "Women." Screenshots! Screenshots before he denies it!
Literally nothing you said made any sense in this thread.

Reactions: sif, TheREALDisgustingMe, Johnnythefox and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018

Wait! There's a thread with Chinaski in it, so MexicanTravels is taking a break from churning out cliched Hitchhikers Guide gubbins and put his Pikachu speedos on to join the ride. Good times.

Reactions: sif, Johnnythefox, Pegasus and 1 other person
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I have also decided to join the ride.

Can we stop fighting.

Reactions: sif, Hunter and okyeah
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Wait! There's a thread with Chinaski in it, so MexicanTravels is taking a break from churning out cliched Hitchhikers Guide gubbins and put his Pikachu speedos on to join the ride. Good times.
:pfff:

Reactions: sif and Johnnythefox
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Jigglypuff speedos is the way to go.

Reactions: sif, TheREALDisgustingMe, wiIIow and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I want everyone to look at the bigger picture. As inequality increases the worse things will get. And thankfully as everyone gets more educated, the more people might wake up and see that their lives aren't worth living either.

The idea that women can now perhaps choose partners from a traditionally masculine position, as in for both practical and purely aesthetic reasons should they want to, is not necessarily inequality imo.

Reactions: sif, TheREALDisgustingMe, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Tbh still laughing at okyeah thinking Chinaski is an old man based on his avatar back in the deleted thread. If anyone needs me I'll be shepherding my flock of ducklings over the street and hoping a car doesn't hit us.

Reactions: TheREALDisgustingMe, AveryConure, Johnnythefox and 5 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I can't find a work safe image on google to post for poke'mon speedos.

I am sorely disappointed.

Listen, can we stop having the same threads devolve into arguments about how terrible/how not terrible modern women are. if you want to vent about not being able to have sex, vent about it, but don't blame the entirety of the female race for it. Listen, I got married. Of all people. Me. That should be hope enough.

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y, sif, TheREALDisgustingMe and 4 others
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
The idea that women can now perhaps choose partners from a traditionally masculine position, as in for both practical and purely aesthetic reasons should they want to, is not necessarily inequality imo.

ill agree to disagree on this one because if i explain myself im gonna get banned.

MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
Literally nothing you said made any sense in this thread.

Some humor takes arcane knowledge to be understood. Those who understand are usually rewarded though.

O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Tbh still laughing at okyeah thinking Chinaski is an old man based on his avatar back in the deleted thread. If anyone needs me I'll be shepherding my flock of ducklings over the street and hoping a car doesn't hit us.

It was more like the way he typed but uhhh okay you have fun over there bud

Reactions: sif and Chinaski
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
Where might one obtain said Pikachu speedos? asking for a friend

Reactions: sif, Skathon, Jen Erik and 3 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Where might one obtain said Pikachu speedos? asking for a friend

thread quality is going up. it's going to places i didn't think a thread like this could ever go to.

Reactions: sif, MsM3talGamer and wiIIow
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I have also decided to join the ride.

Can we stop fighting.

With pleasure. I did not enter this thread with that purpose, as can be clearly seen
I can't find a work safe image on google to post for poke'mon speedos.

I am sorely disappointed.

Listen, can we stop having the same threads devolve into arguments about how terrible/how not terrible modern women are. if you want to vent about not being able to have sex, vent about it, but don't blame the entirety of the female race for it. Listen, I got married. Of all people. Me. That should be hope enough.

Honestly? I thought this was a pretty fair and distinctly non-flamey variation on that theme tbf and would be quite happy to continue to do so. It's not an argument imo, the OP posted along a regular theme and the engagement was, up to a certain point in this thread, honest and a reasonable discussion about these views imo.

Reactions: sif, Johnnythefox and Pegasus