MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Reactions: sif, Severen and Pegasus
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
With pleasure. I did not enter this thread with that purpose, as can be clearly seen

Honestly? I thought this was a pretty fair and distinctly non-flamey variation on that theme tbf and would be quite happy to continue to do so. It's not an argument imo, the OP posted along a regular theme and the engagement was, up to a certain point in this thread, honest and a reasonable discussion about these views imo.

I'm not going to close this thread.

I just want civility. I hate closing threads, ruins a good conversation. I also don't like deleting them, but sometimes it's necessary.

I'm not going to close this. I'm just here, observing. talking with willow and msm3talgamer about poke'mon speedos. just pretend i'm not here.

Reactions: sif, Chinaski, MsM3talGamer and 1 other person
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
thread quality is going up. it's going to places i didn't think a thread like this could ever go to.

Always happy to help.

I want Santa to bring me Pikachu speedos now.

If it were m̶y̶ my friend's choice, my friend could actually go for some nice dunsparce or cyndaquil speedos

Reactions: sif, AveryConure, MexicanTravels and 2 others
MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
Wait! There's a thread with Chinaski in it, so MexicanTravels is taking a break from churning out cliched Hitchhikers Guide gubbins and put his Pikachu speedos on to join the ride. Good times.

Musharna speedos! Musharna speedos! Has nobody besides Chinaski been paying attention to my threads, lol?

Reactions: sif
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
to be fair, OP did create a thread titled 'Being normal is so fucking boring'

I think if anyone who was 'normal' browsed this thread, they'd be horrified. We're on forum called Sanctioned-Suicide, posting about poke'mon speedos and arguing about dating in the modern age in a thread about how boring normal people are.

10/10 turned this thread around in a way that I couldn't even see coming.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, Simba, Meeseeks and 1 other person
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I also think that being normal people are weird.. plus its hard to learn and know all that normie stuff ,when you got autism and depression i don't really feel like working for it, its boring even tho i end up more depressed more sad and more frustrated.... Aaand im an anarchist also so not everyone thinks or accept my beliefs or opinions an whatever

Reactions: sif
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I think you can literally buy a Pokeball bra on Etsy if that's your thing.

Reactions: MexicanTravels