Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Reactions: Ruffian, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Superfluous because that's what I feel I am to this world we 'live' in.

I've had several avatars. Can't remember the 1st one, but I had the moon over the sea at night leading up to my 1st attempt (drowning), then a brain thing when I was processing the experience and reevaluating my options (which I still am), an animated gif of an eye in darkness briefly when I was in a dark place, but I'm sticking with my current one which is a cropped photo I took of my cat.

• Love
Reactions: Ironweed, Ruffian, DoomedxFromBirth and 7 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Superfluous because that's what I feel I am to this world we 'live' in.

I've had several avatars. Can't remember the 1st one, but I had the moon over the sea at night leading up to my 1st attempt (drowning), then a brain thing when I was processing the experience and reevaluating my options (which I still am), an animated gif of an eye in darkness briefly when I was in a dark place, but I'm sticking with my current one which is a cropped photo I took of my cat.

After reading my original post, I realized I didn't mention my Avatar. Originally I didn't have one. The I had an angry cat outside in the rain looking in the window.
Then I saw this meme online and thought it was funnier so I changed it. I love animals … especially cats. :love:

My username is a combination of sarcasm and orgasm. As in either orgasmic sarcasm when the smack talking is just that good, or sarcastic orgasm ("Oh baby, oh baby, aaaaand I'm done"). Imagine that last part in a very sarcastic and deadpan tone.

I chose my avatar because I have always loved cats, and I wanted a picture that is lighthearted. Something that might make someone smile when they see it.

I also wanted to add that I love Sargasm & Superfluous' Avatars of cat's.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Soul, Sargasm and 5 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
My pic is J.Cole I just really look up to him and my name comes from a song by a guy named reason I just really liked the name and the song
the name I was talking about was from my old account that got banned 'betterdayz'. My new name 'lostangel' I thought of it because I heard that suicidal people are angels that wanna go home and Im lost in general so thats how I thought of it.

Reactions: Empty Smile, Soul, Superfluous and 1 other person
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Reactions: Ironweed, cornflowerblue, SinisterKid and 1 other person
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Bär is the german word for bear, bärchen is a cute/small bear. I call my cat Paul sometimes bärchen, cause he is so chubby and cute.
The profilepic is just a random teddybear

• Love
Reactions: forever21, OreoWellington, Are you lost too? and 6 others
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
I relate to the lyrics as a whole and the one line that has my name cause I didnt ask to be born and thrown into all this fuckery.

Doomed From Birth
Bred Weak To Harbour Disease
Their Minds All Drowned Forced To Believe
Tormented By Their Endless Despair
Brainwashed A Race Forever Unaware
Doomed From Birth
Dis-Evolved Failures
Genetically Obsolete
From The Mouths Of Leaders Poisonous Words Excrete
False Hope Between Pages Of Fallacy
Controlled By Their Fear And Blind Belief
The Silence Of Their Death
Their Only True Virtue
Alone You Stand
In Life As In Death
Forgotten Beyond The Grave
Alone You Fall
In Life As In Death
There Is Nothing Beyond This Life
Suppress The Truth Of Vile Decay
Held Together With Icons Of False Idols In Disarray
Dis-Evolved Failures
Genetically Obsolete
From The Mouths Of Leaders Poisonous Words Excrete
False Hope Between Pages Of Fallacy
Controlled By Their Fear And Blind Belief
Tear Apart The Scriptures
That Enslave Your World
End The Cycle Of Misery
A History Of Lies Unfurled
Alone You Stand
In Life As In Death
Alone You Fall
In Life As In Death
There Is Nothing Beyond This Life
Alone You Fall
In Life As In Death
There Is Nothing
There Is Nothing

Reactions: Ruffian and not-2-b-the-answer
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Bär is the german word for bear, bärchen is a cute/small bear. I call my cat Paul sometimes bärchen, cause he is so chubby and cute.
The profilepic is just a random teddybear
That's so funny and adorable. If I saw barchen instead of bärchen, I would think it's a cute Japanese word.

Reactions: Are you lost too?
P

Person

May 29, 2019
I didn't set an avatar. And my user name is just the generic name for an individual human. Because that's all I am. Another generic human of little significance or interest.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, OreoWellington, MiserableBastard1995 and 3 others
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
I chose kolski because it means devil. And that's how I feel- that I am the devil, a monster. I'm not capable of love, because all i do is hurt everyone and everything around me. I'm not religious, but if there was a hell, I hope I burn in it.

Reactions: Superfluous and not-2-b-the-answer
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Chose soda_pressed as it's a play on words for so depressed. And my avatar is me

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, Kikoo Loool, Superfluous and 3 others
Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
Nihil, short for nihilism, simply means nothing. Yeah, I've been alive for 26 years, but I've never really lived as me. I've felt dead inside for the majority of the time. My core identity is female, I so badly wish to be perceived as and live as a woman, and to be called by my true name. But, my true self has never existed. My true name has never been legalized. Instead, I must stay and have been stuck as a male disguise in order to survive in this mad world. Being a disguise rewards me socioeconomically, improves job prospects, gives me less discrimination, and affords me shelter. People like my disguise more and are happier all around. Many people in the real world like me as nothing and I get a "better quality" of living in this backwards society for being nothing. Be my true female self, I get harrassed, threatened with homelessness, could lose employment, have been groped and mocked and yelled at, and have others actually try to talk me into suicide. Real world, mind you. I legitimately fear for my life if I try to be me.

So yeah, I've had my dreams smashed repeatedly, lived as a lie majority of my life, battling poverty most of my life, and been treated like garbage in more ways than one for trying to be "me," whatever that is. I don't really exist. Avatar used to be a purple-black-blue void, but I figure a disintegrating female figure dissolving into black mist better describes whatever the hell I am. But hey, things have been better as of late for continuing to go forward as a lie. I'm no longer threatened with homelessness, I don't have to worry about food, I'm making money while working at a fancy place atop a tower, and I was finally able to afford a car. All at the expense of being 100% dead inside. At least all the BS materialistic possessions doing something I never originally wanted to do with my life makes up for it, right? Long as I'm making money, why shouldn't I be happy?

Sorry for the side vent. But yeah, that's my explanation for my username and avatar.

Reactions: forever21, Superfluous, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
User name is dumb. I didn't expect to start posting a lot so I went with something random, I really like morphine :pfff: I'd change it if I could.

Avatar, I constantly feel like I'm fighting to come up for air.

Reactions: MeltingHeart, Superfluous, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
My username is a combination of sarcasm and orgasm. As in either orgasmic sarcasm when the smack talking is just that good, or sarcastic orgasm ("Oh baby, oh baby, aaaaand I'm done"). Imagine that last part in a very sarcastic and deadpan tone.

I chose my avatar because I have always loved cats, and I wanted a picture that is lighthearted. Something that might make someone smile when they see it.
You would like the beginning of this old movie Klute. Jane Fonda plays a hooker - I totally forget everything but the fist 5 minutes where she's doing the whole yeah baby thing and looks at her watch in the middle. Well, it might not be that funny anymore, I was young when I saw it.
User name is dumb. I didn't expect to start posting a lot so I went with something random, I really like morphine :pfff: I'd change it if I could.

Avatar, I constantly feel like I'm fighting to come up for air.
Well, morphine depresses the respiratory system so they actually go together well.

My username is one I would never use anywhere else & no one knows my interest in IRL. Its a play on words, a ruffian being a criminal or rebel, but it's truly after the racehorse Ruffian. She would run until she broke her shins. They couldn't treat her properly because she would buck after surgery and break her sutures. She was euthanized, and she changed how they do surgery on horses and how they recover. I changed my Avatar out of boredom and it had a brief appearance where I wish it hadn't. My current one is an artist I like and I wish I could just screw my head off sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Sargasm, Superfluous and 2 others
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
Neetgod2019 11 09 203018 This my first avatar here, remember a friends how told me a truewhen i was saing weir things, girl is called Lain from the anime serial experiment of lain

• Love
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings
FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
My Bubba liam is the closest thing I will ever have to a baby, and my name I forgot, I think it was like "Forsaken Female to Male God Damned" or something. It was an acronym so my friends can't happen to find me here.

• Love
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I drew my avatar myself as a geometric experiment in Illustrator. It's a couple of moebius strips, which are one dimensional shapes represented in 2d. It's also a logo from some game company but I wanted to see how I could draw it myself.

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00 and Lethe
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I think mine is pretty self explanatory lol

Also, it's my car in my avatar. My focus ST is my baby. I love her to death. She puts a smile on anybody's face who gets in. When I get paid and if I'm alive long enough I'll be doing a few upgrades both cosmetics and engine modifications plus a stratified tune but I need an accessory beforehand. I have an intercooler sitting In my living room that has yet to be put on

Last edited:
Reactions: SoyImbecilaburrido and Ironweed
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Avatar: Currently Arthur Schopenauer, misanthrope and philosopher of pessimism.
A note of caution as I tend to be a bit of an avatar whore, so I may change it at some point as the mood hits me.

User Named: from a book by William Kennedy that has always resonated with me. Dunno why. The movie is pretty good, too, if a tad overwrought.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, MeltingHeart, SoyImbecilaburrido and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Its my name
That is my passport photo

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, OreoWellington, MeltingHeart and 6 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Because when I look up at the sky at night and I see clusters of stars together and then a single star shining alone, away from the rest, I think it looks like a lonely light, like me in my life, everyone else together and me alone. So when it came to making a username for this place, it seemed fitting.
The picture, I just thought was pretty.

Reactions: MeltingHeart and I'm ok today
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Marcus Kane, he CTBed because he could not handle his new body. Jim Ford of Lost, bad ass nobody liked.

MisanthropicLycan

MisanthropicLycan

What God's will rise from the abyss of our souls?
Nov 4, 2019
I am a misanthropic loner with a deep and sinister love for Lycanthropes and other nocturnal predators.

Reactions: SoyImbecilaburrido and mediocre
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
The reason I picked the username Squiddy is because Squidward was taken and the reason for the photo is because I love Squidward and relate to him a lot

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and OreoWellington
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
Neverod, came up with this name some years ago, as i was called the odd kid all my childhood for having good grades and being a loner, but i cut one "d" because i thought it would look more "stylish" in some way.
Avatar: Giles Corey, an artist that does some great music and my favorite song is in the "Giles Corey" album. (I'm going to do it - if someone wanted to know).

Reactions: mediocre
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Quite enjoying this thread, a lot of interesting and really insightful comments. Mine's less so, but someone might get some entertainment from it.

The username is a carry-over from Reddit. It's a quasi-throwaway name that no-one IRL knows about, so I can be honest with it. '95 is my birth year, apparently.
I identify with Rick Sanchez in many ways. (it's a cartoon, nobody should take it seriously)
The scene from which I screenshotted, in my book, tells of a man who's come to terms with the horrible world in which he stands, and all he can do in that moment, is to somewhat detach himself, and survey the horrors surrounding him - whilst constantly employing his favourite coping mechanism.

Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I chose my username because I think it perfectly describes my life and how I feel most of the time.

Now I just need a good avatar to go with it...

• Aww..
Reactions: SoyImbecilaburrido and Are you lost too?
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Mine's named after the river of forgetfulness and oblivion from Greek mythology. The avatar is just a cool water ripple effect I found online.

Reactions: MeltingHeart, mediocre and Are you lost too?
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Mine username is pretty straightforward lol but it's because I feel so lost, like there is no real meaning to life, to endure all this suffering.

and my avatar is a Van Gogh painting. I really admire his work and his life.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995