• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Have you contacted the vendor? What do they say?
No I didn't contact the seller, I used to order lots of stuff from eBay and other platforms so I know what they will say: to wait. The parcel was sent, last status says sent from the country and then nothing.
If I recall correctly according to the rules you should wait a month to ask for refund or replacement.
Usually it takes no longer than two weeks for a parcel to arrive here from Europe but it's Christmas...
I am just anxious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
isam

isam

Dec 11, 2019
No I didn't contact the seller, I used to order lots of stuff from eBay and other platforms so I know what they will say: to wait. The parcel was sent, last status says sent from the country and then nothing.
If I recall correctly according to the rules you should wait a month to ask for refund or replacement.
Usually it takes no longer than two weeks for a parcel to arrive here from Europe but it's Christmas...
I am just anxious.
Exactly same here.. Same status, etc.
But I'm also waiting an other one from UK.
I start to be so fckn tired.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I only ordered yesterday so am not panicking just yet. Besides it's a lot cheaper than N

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Juse to update/ reassure some of you. Mine did arrive. Did have to wait a month in total.
Can someone please pm me with details on how to order SN an what site etc and what it actually does to you I know noting about SN but people are mad about it on here it has me confused lol
u wanna order it straight off but u dont know what it does to you even?! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraLittleOwl
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I've asked C and received the following response :'it is stuck in Polish Post depot, due to X-mas. I will call them immediately and ask them when it will be released.'

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I've asked C and received the following response :'it is stuck in Polish Post depot, due to X-mas. I will call them immediately and ask them when it will be released.'
Welp
I guess mine stuck their too.
Thank you for sharing

isam

isam

Dec 11, 2019
I've ordered mine on Nov 30th, and it has been shipped on Dec. 11th.
Probably for the same reasons.

M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
I've ordered mine on Nov 30th, and it has been shipped on Dec. 11th.
Probably for the same reasons.
That's not bad at all...you got lucky

Last edited:
isam

isam

Dec 11, 2019
That's not bad at all...you got lucky
Yeah.. But it left Poland only Monday (16th) .
I don't have hope anymore to have it before Monday. I'm counting now on the other one coming from UK, but my hope decrease very fast too..

mcmileable

mcmileable

Dec 11, 2019
I ordered some Meto from India on 12/7 and it's been processing in US customs for 5 days now. The wait is excruciating. I really don't want to CTB too close to Christmas for the sake of my family so it looks like I won't be able to do it until January. It's so frustrating.

M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah.. But it left Poland only Monday (16th) .
I don't have hope anymore to have it before Monday. I'm counting now on the other one coming from UK, but my hope decrease very fast too..
OMG I thought it arrived in 11.december!!! I'm screwed...totally screwed

isam

isam

Dec 11, 2019
I ordered some Meto from India on 12/7 and it's been processing in US customs for 5 days now. The wait is excruciating. I really don't want to CTB too close to Christmas for the sake of my family so it looks like I won't be able to do it until January. It's so frustrating.
Welcome to the club :'(
OMG I thought it arrived in 11.december!!! I'm screwed...totally screwed
Yeah it doesn't smell good here either. It sucks af.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
My parcel is still not tracking in my country.
Should I reorder? What you guys think?
I am very disappointed

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
My parcel is still not tracking in my country.
Should I reorder? What you guys think?
I am very disappointed
Which country do you live, if you don't mind me asking?
I have received SN from a different seller yesterday idk or he will post SN to your country as well?

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Which country do you live, if you don't mind me asking?
I have received SN from a different seller yesterday idk or he will post SN to your country as well?
I live in Israel
Basically I am limited to EU suppliers

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I live in Israel
Basically I am limited to EU suppliers
Uhhh I'm not sure however I will send you the link in pm and you can see or he delivers to your country or not

Reactions: KiraLittleOwl