• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Apr 25, 2024
yes very much so, But I still have a couple years of planning and getting things in order before I ctb.

Reactions: bugs_for_brains
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
No, because when I leave it'll be when I'm in the most pain I have ever been in

T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
Yeah, getting there, less than a month left.

D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024
Like the day you know the pain will finally end for good, all affairs are sorted, and you run down your list e.g. last meal, etcI

Like the day you know the pain will finally end for good, all affairs are sorted, and you run down your list e.g. last meal, etc.
I am.very much so. At 50 years of age as suffering with severe OCD and depression that hasn't changed much with all the meds and therapy, I am so ready to end it all. Just wish I had the means to end it all peacefully and painlessly. From all the research I've done, it appears there is no such way. With no funds and basically on the verge of being on the streets, there is no hope and I just want to cease to exist.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I am.very much so. At 50 years of age as suffering with severe OCD and depression that hasn't changed much with all the meds and therapy, I am so ready to end it all. Just wish I had the means to end it all peacefully and painlessly. From all the research I've done, it appears there is no such way. With no funds and basically on the verge of being on the streets, there is no hope and I just want to cease to exist.
Yeah, extreme OCD is such a hopeless disorder too. I saw the others struggle in programs I attended late 2021 and I came across a 55 y/o that had undergone deep brain stimulation and it made no difference.

Reactions: Daryl72
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
fantasying about it everyday

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Suprisingly, not really.

The final day before my first attempt was mundane. I kept thinking it'll be great when I sorted everything and did my final stuff, but I guess I was so numb from depression I couldn't enjoy my possible last day here, maybe because I just wanted to get it over with and see it as a chore. I'm not sure.

whimsyaspie

whimsyaspie

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Kind of.

It's not that I want to die, there are things I'm still looking forward to, but I want the pain, the anxiety, and the thoughts to stop - and THAT I cannot wait for. I can't wait to not feel anything anymore.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Suprisingly, not really.

The final day before my first attempt was mundane. I kept thinking it'll be great when I sorted everything and did my final stuff, but I guess I was so numb from depression I couldn't enjoy my possible last day here, maybe because I just wanted to get it over with and see it as a chore. I'm not sure.
This is exactly how I felt too, it was just a task that I needed to do.

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Yeah, extreme OCD is such a hopeless disorder too. I saw the others struggle in programs I attended late 2021 and I came across a 55 y/o that had undergone deep brain stimulation and it made no difference.
Can I ask you a question about your request for euthanasia?

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I don't think I'll do anything special on my final day, I've already got my suicide notes ready so nothing different will happen on that day it'll just be like usual till it's time.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
Can I ask you a question about your request for euthanasia?

How long have you been in treatment for severe OCD, what treatments did you try, and what was the process like for euthanasia for severe mental illness in the NL?
I live in Belgium and I'm currently in too much pain to elaborate but 2.5 years so far and I'm planning to hang myself instead.

Edit: the euthanasia process is 2.5 years so far the therapy is since late 2019

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
I live in Belgium and I'm currently in too much pain to elaborate but 2.5 years so far and I'm planning to hang myself instead.

Edit: the euthanasia process is 2.5 years so far the therapy is since late 2019
Hmm
It's ultimately your decision but have you tried the max dosage of clomipramine and fluvoxamine taken together? I'd say buy SN and store it somewhere where it cannot be found by others and try that med combination first. If further treatment doesn't work the SN will always be there and it's a relief knowing that you have an exit available.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
Hmm
It's ultimately your decision but have you tried the max dosage of clomipramine and fluvoxamine taken together? I'd say buy SN and store it somewhere where it cannot be found by others and try that med combination first. If further treatment doesn't work the SN will always be there and it's a relief knowing that you have an exit available.
I already bought a rope

C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
Looking forward sounds too positive tbh. I dread the moment I do it, because I will be the most miserable in life then. The relief and emptyness afterwards evokes longing inside me, yes.

Sometimes I think of the people who abandoned me, treated me coldly and made me miserable. I "look forward" to be finally seen and that my suffering will be recognized afterwards. That my choice to end it is honored, because I'm long gone then.

• Hugs
Reactions: cowboypants