• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
What the title says…
I know I could probably just research this myself but I'm too tired and lazy right now sorry lol

I have 2x 100ml bottles of N from D, but considering how difficult it was for me to overcome SI last time with 200ml I'm considering just using 1 bottle or perhaps 1.5 bottles to make it easier

I know in the majority of cases 1 bottle is enough but obviously no one wants to be in that 1% of people who may have complications…

Here are my stats:
I am around 5'9"-5'10", female, and weigh approximately 40kg, BMI 12-13 ish

Considering I am underweight do you think 1 bottle would be guaranteed to work for me?

Another question, sorry
Would getting a bit tipsy/drunk before taking N be safe in terms of not being a risk to effecting the potency etc.? I really need to ctb soon, after this weekend ideally, and I desperately need to find ways to combat this fucking SI !:ehh:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, lobster salad, Lostandlooking and 4 others
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
Are you really going to take an answer on here as a guarantee?

nobody can actually answer this question. SI doesn't care how much is in the glass especially when your talking ML's. If you change the guaranteed method you risk the guarantee.

• Aww..
Reactions: Zaz, lobster salad, justsayin and 4 others
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
What the title says…
I know I could probably just research this myself but I'm too tired and lazy right now sorry lol

I have 2x 100ml bottles of N from D, but considering how difficult it was for me to overcome SI last time with 200ml I'm considering just using 1 bottle or perhaps 1.5 bottles to make it easier

I know in the majority of cases 1 bottle is enough but obviously no one wants to be in that 1% of people who may have complications…

Here are my stats:
I am around 5'9"-5'10", female, and weigh approximately 40kg, BMI 12-13 ish

Considering I am underweight do you think 1 bottle would be guaranteed to work for me?

Another question, sorry
Would getting a bit tipsy/drunk before taking N be safe in terms of not being a risk to effecting the potency etc.? I really need to ctb soon, after this weekend ideally, and I desperately need to find ways to combat this fucking SI !:ehh:
I think a little alcohol potentiates it tho I was planning to have it after. My N due next week & I've not tasted it but know like you I have to get over it I'm also tapering down on benzo use & getting very little sleep now

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: miserableforever, lobster salad, patheticpartner and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
If it was me I would just drink the whole damn thing. How much harder is it for this remainder 50 ml? Jesus christ

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Interloper, lobster salad, patheticpartner and 1 other person
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I think a little alcohol potentiates it tho I was planning to have it after. My N due next week & I've not tasted it but know like you I have to get over it I'm also tapering down on benzo use & getting very little sleep now
I need to take the 2 bottles to be sure but I'm 75kg 6ft 1 female.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, patheticpartner and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
If it was me I would just drink the whole damn thing. How much harder is it for this remainder 50 ml? Jesus christ
Well the difference between 100ml and 200ml for me is a significant difference, considering how strong my SI is and how badly I reacted to the taste before

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Zaz, patheticpartner and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Well the difference between 100ml and 200ml for me is a significant difference, considering how strong my SI is and how badly I reacted to the taste before
If somebody really wants to die, I fail to see how that matters much! To each their own I guess

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
ok so I have read your past posts. You're in a no win situation. There is no doubt in my mind you only need 1 bottle based on weight and BMI. So you have two bottles. So lets say you use 50mls from the 2nd so 150ms total. This is also about 1/3 of a bottle of water........so far so good right? I am right there with you on the taste. The other day I bought a coffee sweetener package. So I poured a drink of white vinegar. It burned my mouth and throad and I did not get past 50ml. So then I poured another glass and put in sweetener and drank it. The burn and disgusting taste was so minimal I could drink it.. So you should practise. Find a drink you hate and put salt or sweetener in it and see if you can get 150 mls into you. You will figure out what you need to add to mask the horrible taste enough to get paste the taste. The bottles need to be cold too.....in the fridge cold. Any medication tastes better cold....Get Orjel or Anbessol liquid in a bottle. It has 20% benzocaine. Swish it around your mouth and then yes swallow it. This will numb your throat where you can still taste as it goes down. Amazon sells this.. So try all this and then rate the trials on a scale of 1/10 so far as taste and could you get it down and how long did it take to drink 1/3 bottle? This will help with your SI. Good Luck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zaz, miserableforever, lobster salad and 3 others
Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
Question, since it's liquid... Can't you just freeze it and swallow the ice cubes whole? Or would it damage the product? That would solve the taste. For flavor you could even drop the ice cubes into molten chocolate to cover and "enjoy" them as strange last candy.
Just a suggestion but maybe that would work. You can get small ball cube molds out of silicone so it has no sharp edges even.

• Wow
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Question, since it's liquid... Can't you just freeze it and swallow the ice cubes whole? Or would it damage the product? That would solve the taste. For flavor you could even drop the ice cubes into molten chocolate to cover and "enjoy" them as strange last candy.
Just a suggestion but maybe that would work. You can get small ball cube molds out of silicone so it has no sharp edges even.
You need to keep in mind you have to consume this liquid in under 2 minutes for it to absorb into your small intestine, so you can choke on ice cubes, even small ones.and IF you swallowed one after another, your gag reflux would make you choke,. Mixing anyting with the N is not receommended.on the way down because it cannot be obsourbed with anything. Eating a piece of cholocate or downing a shot of hard liquor is recommended to get the taste out of your mouth after. I am sure there must be a way to get this stuff down with minimal taste

• Love
Reactions: miserableforever and patheticpartner
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
1 bottle is enough for most people, even says so in the PPH. With your weight, less would probably even do but I wouldn't risk less than 1.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, YourNeighbor and xLosthopex
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
100ml or 150ml is fine

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
If somebody really wants to die, I fail to see how that matters much! To each their own I guess
"If somebody really wants to die"… Yeah following that logic none of us would actually still be here because we'd all have ctb already

It matters, at least to me, because my SI is so strong and the taste in my opinion is horrific and difficult to tolerate, as I already have explained on multiple occasions…

I made this thread asking for help/advice on specific issues, not for your opinion on whether or not I *really* want to die -_-

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: facel, miserableforever, Lostandlooking and 6 others
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Could you describe the taste? Is it like vodka but worse? Bitter medicine? I'm worried because the taste of alcohol triggers my gag reflex and even a small amount makes me vomit.

• Hugs
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Could you describe the taste? Is it like vodka but worse? Bitter medicine? I'm worried because the taste of alcohol triggers my gag reflex and even a small amount makes me vomit.

Hard to describe as there's not much it compares to, like if bitter was a flavour it would just be that… imagine the most bitter thing you've ever tasted but minus any flavour lol

• Aww..
Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
Dang almost 6 feet and only 40kg. What is your secret? Must be the paleo diet

• Hugs
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
1 bottle is enough for most people, even says so in the PPH. With your weight, less would probably even do but I wouldn't risk less than 1.
Shit, maybe I should have read it more thoroughly. I could've gotten a bottle for a little bit more than i paid for my Nitrogen setup.

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Hard to describe as there's not much it compares to, like if bitter was a flavour it would just be that… imagine the most bitter thing you've ever tasted but minus any flavour lol
Was the alcohol flavor strong? That's the part I'm really worried about as I can't even keep down vodka

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Was the alcohol flavor strong? That's the part I'm really worried about as I can't even keep down vodka
I like the taste of strong alcohol but it was not like that at all in my opinion

• Aww..
Reactions: Zaz, tryingtoescape and Chockles
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
why so hostile? you could have said that in a much nicer way...

Reactions: xLosthopex and tryingtoescape
Z

Zaz

Oct 12, 2021
You need to keep in mind you have to consume this liquid in under 2 minutes for it to absorb into your small intestine, so you can choke on ice cubes, even small ones.and IF you swallowed one after another, your gag reflux would make you choke,. Mixing anyting with the N is not receommended.on the way down because it cannot be obsourbed with anything. Eating a piece of cholocate or downing a shot of hard liquor is recommended to get the taste out of your mouth after. I am sure there must be a way to get this stuff down with minimal taste
But to start, freezing N will damage it. Out of question. Idea to rule out

Reactions: xLosthopex