• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I didn't think charcoal and coal are the sane thing. Some posts have said coal instead of charcoal. That night be the issue. I'm not sure what happens when burning coal.

J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
If you're that hung up on charcoal, look into a gas powered portable generator. Just start the thing with a full tank and place in room. May want to take headache meds and/or antimetics first to minimize probable discomfort.

J

jizz676

Student
Sep 25, 2018
i have a house where i could be alone but on the same floor there are other apartments with people, could I risk these lifes with this method? or maybe they will see the smoke or they smell something and call the police...

ThereIsNoHope

ThereIsNoHope

Aug 13, 2018
i have a house where i could be alone but on the same floor there are other apartments with people, could I risk these lifes with this method? or maybe they will see the smoke or they smell something and call the police...

I think yes.Do you have a car?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm looking at doing this...

I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. Please use the forum search gizmo to find more threads about this method - it seems to be tricky to get right. Research well and be careful.

Reactions: Itsalmosttime and Lost korse
Lost korse

Lost korse

Oct 24, 2019
I no I've been on a few different searches they say it's painless but there's that if it goes wrong and you end up brain damaged or other health problems but I suppose each persons experience is different as is there reasons the end of the day your wanting to do something your body and brain are 100 % about that's why I believe it's why more people die from accidents and people who want to exit try replicating them.....

Martyn

Martyn

Smithy
Feb 14, 2019
I failed this method last night I got release frome mental hospital brought the charcoal and started the method everything was going well and I lost conciseness and felt no discomfort but some how and god knows how the police found me and dragged me out literally how they found me is just unbelievable

I

Itsalmosttime

Student
Oct 2, 2019
I failed this method last night I got release frome mental hospital brought the charcoal and started the method everything was going well and I lost conciseness and felt no discomfort but some how and god knows how the police found me and dragged me out literally how they found me is just unbelievable

That's bizarre. Another poster on here reported being inexplicably found as well.

Maybe you were making noise?

Lost korse

Lost korse

Oct 24, 2019
So the falling unconscious went ok do you no roughly the time frame from starting to being found.. where you in a car / at home if it was the latter I presume maybe noise I've heard the body will still fight when unconscious I hope your ok and have no health complications as a a result in been found....

Martyn

Martyn

Smithy
Feb 14, 2019
That's bizarre. Another poster on here reported being inexplicably found as well.

Maybe you were making noise?
I was in a bird shelter no one around at all that's why it's so unexplainable how they found me
So the falling unconscious went ok do you no roughly the time frame from starting to being found.. where you in a car / at home if it was the latter I presume maybe noise I've heard the body will still fight when unconscious I hope your ok and have no health complications as a a result in been found....
Went so peacefully I'm okay now eyes really stinging headache but that's it . I was in a bird hut secluded from everything. I just have burn holes on my new tracksuit

Last edited:
Reactions: Itsalmosttime
D

designsbyryder

Jul 2, 2020
As I was grilling tonight, I took note to how the coals work. Once they are burned to an ash grey, they burn hot and they burn clean and they burn for a LONG time. These were charcoal briquettes with lighter fluid, which I have read not to use.

Big letters on the bag: carbon monoxide can kill you. My only concern would be heat. I had planned on using this method in my vehicle using a portable grill and a chimney starter to avoid using lighter fluid. The portable grill would be adequate for a proper amount of charcoal, which seems to be around three pounds according to this post.

However, judging by the heat it gives off, this might not be the best location during the summer months (which I am currently in), so my next choice would be my bathroom. It's the smallest room in the house if I can't wait until it's colder. I can easily seal off the bathroom fan and door gap. I figure with a larger room, I could light up my medium size grill outside and when it's done burning just drag it into the bathroom. This would yield about five or six pounds of charcoal.

Either option would give one plenty of time to prepare to drink or take sleeping pills to aid in falling asleep. By the time it burns off, and builds up the carbon monoxide in the enclosure, I feel you could be well on the way of being a bit drunk or sleepy. Both of the options would work for myself, as it would be well into the morning before I was found in my vehicle and possibly a few days in my bathroom. I have no one to check up on me.

I am avoiding reading too much into this method as I believe it is about as fool proof as you can get with proper preparation and overthinking it will lead to mistakes. I also believe this method is the best as most internet sites avoid discussing this method because there is little to go wrong, so kinda "we won't mention it because we don't want anyone knowing about it."

So to sum up, I believe with proper preparation and avoiding calculations, overthinking measurements and what could go wrong, this method is your most peaceful and solid way to "shuffle off this mortal coil."

I hope this helped anyone debating this method.

Beautiful Angel

Beautiful Angel

Jul 2, 2020
well, I'm still texting and lurking around in hopes of something definite ..... if I knew what I did wrong, I wouldn't be texting here. but I think the amount of coal I used compared to the room I was in , wasn't compatible. I also didn't consider how it would be like having to sit in a room full of semi visible smoke ... it was very discomforting for eyes and nose/mouth, I used my swimming glasses for my eyes but I had to inhale...
The exit bag and nitrogen seem to be a better route

Reactions: Lost1234