• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Ya I have no life and nothing interests me

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and iloverachel
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm an outcast loser, so there's no point of leaving the house since I am not welcome anywhere. No hobbies i enjoy at all.

I just lay down in my bed and rot, while scrolling this forum for hours, wasting my entire worthless life
Yep, that's me! Hopefully I'll get better with adequate therapies or I'll CTB. Till then... SaSu or being alseep

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, iloverachel and divinemistress36
J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I scroll through this site for hours and I HAVE things to do. It might sound completely fucked up, but this site comforts me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, iloverachel and Forveleth
W

whocaresreally

Loser
Apr 11, 2024
Yea I do the same :/

• Hugs
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
I do a lof of it lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth, worthIess, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
2001% literally!
2001%?? How perfectly random.
Well when you're so pathetic you can't afford the supplies for a method and hope to find a partner or cheaper ideas, yep. Plus, here I'm not the lone chronic debbie-downer...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, iloverachel, Dliena and 1 other person
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
I'm an outcast loser, so there's no point of leaving the house since I am not welcome anywhere. No hobbies i enjoy at all.

I just lay down in my bed and rot, while scrolling this forum for hours, wasting my entire worthless life
if my distractions dotn work this place is usually a last resort or trying to ctb lol

F

Faded For Her

May 30, 2024
Im in uni and I have so much to do its overwhelming. But I have no energy left to do anything because of despair. I just drift through life like trash on the sea.

Reactions: Forveleth
M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
I normally come here when I want to actually just ctb. Maybe find a new method. Sometimes it's verging on manic behaviour. Other times it's about finding a sense of serenity I can find here that no where else can give me. To know I'm not alone. To know others out there just want to be free of their afflictions.

• Love
Reactions: Csmith8827
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I browse this forum instead of doing things I need to do because talking about suicide is way better than doing work. ✌️😜

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Guilty ! I'm sure there's stuff I could or should but oh well …

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Since I discovered this forum I spend hours looking at it

totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
I relate. All I think about now is dying. Absolutely no interest in the things I used to like. So I'm here a lot. Trying to figure out how to ctb. Hoping one of these days I'll come across a good method here. But it's so hard.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not as much as I used to but I'm definitely still on here for the majority of my day yep.

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
Relating so hard. Either it's this forum, reddit or Youtube. Though I'm feeling a little bit better knowing these will be my last days. So in the grand scheme of things it nothing matters.
THIS, these 3 and sometimes anime/manga, and i agree, one should not take life too seriously, it does not matter in the grand scheme of things.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I was too young during the days of the Internet when forums were more commonplace and the Internet was more decentralized, and by the time I was old enough to comprehend it all, I had been using social media like Twitter -- which was awful and most definitely to my detriment. I always wanted to be a forumer.

I always browse SS because this is the first time I've ever really found comfort in being an active user of a forum, and it's also such a low-stress environment, funnily enough. This is a kind of place which comforts the disturbed and disturbs the comfortable. We all have our problems, and there is comfort in that. There is never any pressure to do X or Y or Z with our lives. We come from many different walks of life, and we talk, and sometimes we disagree. But any drama here seems much more low stakes than on social media. It's only a disagreement or argument and nothing more, which is how I think it should be. I can no longer handle such extreme social anxiety. And I'm drawn to this place because it's very diverse yet unjudgmental.

maneose

maneose

Sep 10, 2023
I'm kinda the opposite lol I browse this site because I have things to do, but I'm so deathly afraid of doing them I just browse here to ease my mind of the pressure I have on myself. I don't know why I'm like this but I get stupidly scared of responding to my friends texts or looking at my social medias.. I say "I'll get to it soon!" and browse this site until the guilt tugs on me so much I have to get off

S

SchizoGymnast

May 28, 2024
I'm fucking around on this side right now.