• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I just wanted to know if there are other Eastern Europeans here! and what part are you from?

I'm from Moldova but live in the UK👽

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora, xinino, Zazacosta and 3 others
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Me
From Balkans

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora, xinino, Blue Elephant and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Meteora, soulkitty, xinino and 4 others
Tikialia

Tikialia

I became the person I swore I'd never become
May 7, 2023
o/ from Poland ^^

• Yay!
Reactions: Meteora, xinino, Zazacosta and 1 other person
Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Apr 29, 2024
Me, from eastern part of EU, one of post-communistic countries. I do not want to specify more.

• Love
Reactions: xinino, eatantz and innominesatanas44
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I'm from Romania, I was born here and I live here right now. Not the best place to be but not the worst either. There are good things, you just need to learn to appreciate.

• Love
Reactions: everythingoes, xinino and eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I'm from Romania, I was born here and I live here right now. Not the best place to be but not the worst either. There are good things, you just need to learn to appreciate.
I have lots of family in Romania, my mu lived there for most of her childhood. I love Romania its much better than England

Reactions: Meteora and xinino
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I have lots of family in Romania, my mu lived there for most of her childhood. I love Romania its much better than England
You know, I've been to a few countries outside of Europe and I have traveled extensively around the old continent and I came to realize that my country is actually not that bad. I'm not saying it's great either but it's really not that bad. I think many other European countries are incredibly overrated. I like Albania, Romania, Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic and to some extent Austria. Scotland is also pretty nice if you manage to ignore the bloody midges. France, Italy, Switzerland I don't like much.

Where do you have family around here? Which countries do you like and which do you not like?

• Love
Reactions: eatantz and xinino
Л

Лена

Apr 18, 2024
Я из Беларуси.

Reactions: innominesatanas44, 333s and xinino
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: Tikialia, Shadowpriest, Meteora and 2 others
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
poland here

• Love
Reactions: Tikialia, Meteora and eatantz
M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
From the south england shitthole but I'm a big fan of eastern Europe especially balkans 🥰

Reactions: eatantz and innominesatanas44
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
You know, I've been to a few countries outside of Europe and I have traveled extensively around the old continent and I came to realize that my country is actually not that bad. I'm not saying it's great either but it's really not that bad. I think many other European countries are incredibly overrated. I like Albania, Romania, Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic and to some extent Austria. Scotland is also pretty nice if you manage to ignore the bloody midges. France, Italy, Switzerland I don't like much.

Where do you have family around here? Which countries do you like and which do you not like?
I have family and friends in the north. My dream country to live in is Scotland, I also love Switzerland and Austria for skiing. I hated Italy and France though I found the people there really rude
From the south england shitthole but I'm a big fan of eastern Europe especially balkans🥰
I actually love south England, its my dream to travel down there- from someone living in the shit hole London

X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
I'm romanian

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, everythingoes, Meteora and 1 other person
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
Romanian here 👋🏻

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Blue Elephant, Meteora and eatantz
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I'm Czech, Bohemian specifically, so I'm more of Central Europe than Eastern so I'm not sure if that counts but I see Balkan and Polish people on this thread as well so I'm just gonna post here too lol.

• Love
Reactions: Meteora, innominesatanas44 and eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I'm Czech, Bohemian specifically, so I'm more of Central Europe than Eastern so I'm not sure if that counts but I see Balkan and Polish people on this thread as well so I'm just gonna post here too lol.
What languages do you speak?

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
I'm from Romania

• Love
Reactions: Blue Elephant, everythingoes and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I can speak Czech, English and also German to some extent. Ich kann sprache slecht Deutsch ((:
Deutsche Sprache, schwere Sprache.
Nemluvím česky.

Reactions: Arachno
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I have family and friends in the north. My dream country to live in is Scotland, I also love Switzerland and Austria for skiing. I hated Italy and France though I found the people there really rude
I once did a bike-packing trip in Scotland. I started from Glasgow and went west and once I cleared the city areas I really enjoyed being in nature all the time. It was so beautiful and people were so friendly! Midges ruined it at the end though. : )

I have the same opinion about France and Italy. In France they were especially rude with us travelers. : /

• Love
Reactions: Tikialia and eatantz