• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I'm from Romania, I was born here and I live here right now. Not the best place to be but not the worst either. There are good things, you just need to learn to appreciate.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I'm from Romania, I was born here and I live here right now. Not the best place to be but not the worst either. There are good things, you just need to learn to appreciate.
I have lots of family in Romania, my mu lived there for most of her childhood. I love Romania its much better than England

Reactions: Meteora and xinino
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I have lots of family in Romania, my mu lived there for most of her childhood. I love Romania its much better than England
You know, I've been to a few countries outside of Europe and I have traveled extensively around the old continent and I came to realize that my country is actually not that bad. I'm not saying it's great either but it's really not that bad. I think many other European countries are incredibly overrated. I like Albania, Romania, Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic and to some extent Austria. Scotland is also pretty nice if you manage to ignore the bloody midges. France, Italy, Switzerland I don't like much.

Where do you have family around here? Which countries do you like and which do you not like?

• Love
Reactions: eatantz and xinino
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
You know, I've been to a few countries outside of Europe and I have traveled extensively around the old continent and I came to realize that my country is actually not that bad. I'm not saying it's great either but it's really not that bad. I think many other European countries are incredibly overrated. I like Albania, Romania, Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic and to some extent Austria. Scotland is also pretty nice if you manage to ignore the bloody midges. France, Italy, Switzerland I don't like much.

Where do you have family around here? Which countries do you like and which do you not like?
I have family and friends in the north. My dream country to live in is Scotland, I also love Switzerland and Austria for skiing. I hated Italy and France though I found the people there really rude
From the south england shitthole but I'm a big fan of eastern Europe especially balkans🥰
I actually love south England, its my dream to travel down there- from someone living in the shit hole London

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I'm Czech, Bohemian specifically, so I'm more of Central Europe than Eastern so I'm not sure if that counts but I see Balkan and Polish people on this thread as well so I'm just gonna post here too lol.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I'm Czech, Bohemian specifically, so I'm more of Central Europe than Eastern so I'm not sure if that counts but I see Balkan and Polish people on this thread as well so I'm just gonna post here too lol.
What languages do you speak?

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I have family and friends in the north. My dream country to live in is Scotland, I also love Switzerland and Austria for skiing. I hated Italy and France though I found the people there really rude
I once did a bike-packing trip in Scotland. I started from Glasgow and went west and once I cleared the city areas I really enjoyed being in nature all the time. It was so beautiful and people were so friendly! Midges ruined it at the end though. : )

I have the same opinion about France and Italy. In France they were especially rude with us travelers. : /