• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's like a fear or overwhelm when u have to actually make a phone call, or accept a phone call. It's like I wish I could totally avoid this. Even when I do it, doesn't get any easier. I could never be a phone person for a living.

Reactions: Meena, agreement, Maggotymaggots and 10 others
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
All the time, i hate when I receive a phone call (even from someone I like that's easy to talk to) I always stare at the name for seconds while it rings but usually I think "well if I don't answer now then I'll have to explain why I didn't answer later and maybe they won't like me now" my anxiety usually wins and I answer.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Red star, Meena and 6 others

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Yes. I always have. It takes way too much energy to talk and I avoid it unless I need to get something done right now and it requires a back and forth. I much prefer sitting at computer and having a chat. I do hate asynchronus convos though and thats how everyone is now. I want to have the conversation at once and then move on...not stretch it out over days to say 10min worth of stuff.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Maggotymaggots, Soon4me and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I hate phones. My phone doesn't even work anymore (it is blocked) so I only use it to listen to music. Thankfully there are no phones where I live, so by now I don't really have to talk on phones anymore.

That said, I have a friend who is always pestering me to voice chat with him. I kinda want to but the anxiety is just so awful.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Maggotymaggots, Soon4me and 5 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I'd rather choke on barbed tiger penis than do phonecalls

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Maggotymaggots, skitliv and 5 others
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Not anymore thx to caller id

Reactions: Soon4me, mattwitt, Final Escape and 2 others
A

Asthenia

Aug 6, 2018
Yes, but it's because people scream all of the time on their phones and waste countless minutes by trying to rephrase what they're saying in 3000 different ways, I just can't stand it

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Soon4me, Final Escape and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Yes. I hate answering phone calls and making them. I usually let people leave a message and I'll get back to them. I wish there was an option to allow it to go straight to voicemail when I called people. I much prefer texting and emails.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Maggotymaggots, Soon4me and 2 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'm the same way, every time I get a phone call I just let it go to answering service, and if they leave a message I will, with trepidation, listen, and then return the call.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Maggotymaggots, Soon4me and 2 others
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I literally can't even remember the last time I spoke with someone over the phone. I wanna say at least a few years ago for less than 2-3 minutes to one of my relatives, but I honestly can't say for sure. Unless it's one of my parents on the other end of the line, I absolutely refuse to answer or speak with anyone over the phone. If my parents aren't around then the phone simply doesn't get picked up. Period. For me personally, talking over the phone is just as bad, if not worse in some ways, as speaking with someone in person. Unless we're talking over 500$ per phone call, you couldn't even pay me to do it.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Maggotymaggots, Soon4me and 4 others
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I get something similiar to a panic attack each time an unknown number calls me/ I have to make phone calls. I can't even bring myself to make a call it it's important and would benefit me (like calling to get information on a job etc.), because of my strong anxiety.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Meena, agreement and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm the same way, every time I get a phone call I just let it go to answering service, and if they leave a message I will, with trepidation, listen, and then return the call.
Sometimes I even get anxiety when they leave a message lol! If I don't know who it is I might not listen.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Soon4me and mattwitt
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I literally can't even remember the last time I spoke with someone over the phone. I wanna say at least a few years ago for less than 2-3 minutes to one of my relatives, but I honestly can't say for sure. Unless it's one of my parents on the other end of the line, I absolutely refuse to answer or speak with anyone over the phone. If my parents aren't around then the phone simply doesn't get picked up. Period. For me personally, talking over the phone is just as bad, if not worse in some ways, as speaking with someone in person. Unless we're talking over 500$ per phone call, you couldn't even pay me to do it.
Lol! Right it's about incentives, u pay me $500 to talk and I'll be glad to share a voice call for like half hour tops.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
If i don't recognize the number i pretend to be an answering machine.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, agreement, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Lol didn't expect this to be so common, I suffer from it too

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Maggotymaggots and Soon4me
T

Tiburcio

If i don't recognize the number i pretend to be an answering machine.
This is the best idea I saw in a while.

I get something similiar to a panic attack each time an unknown number calls me/ I have to make phone calls. I can't even bring myself to make a call it it's important and would benefit me (like calling to get information on a job etc.), because of my strong anxiety.
The same happens to me, even receiving a message of an unknown number makes me hyperventilate.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Maggotymaggots and Soon4me
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Sometimes I even get anxiety when they leave a message lol! If I don't know who it is I might not listen.

Oh me too, it's so frustrating sometimes!

Reactions: Soon4me and Tiburcio
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
There are times that my phone or my bell ringing feel like air-raid sirens or bomb blasts

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Soon4me, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person