• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's like a fear or overwhelm when u have to actually make a phone call, or accept a phone call. It's like I wish I could totally avoid this. Even when I do it, doesn't get any easier. I could never be a phone person for a living.

JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
All the time, i hate when I receive a phone call (even from someone I like that's easy to talk to) I always stare at the name for seconds while it rings but usually I think "well if I don't answer now then I'll have to explain why I didn't answer later and maybe they won't like me now" my anxiety usually wins and I answer.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Yes. I always have. It takes way too much energy to talk and I avoid it unless I need to get something done right now and it requires a back and forth. I much prefer sitting at computer and having a chat. I do hate asynchronus convos though and thats how everyone is now. I want to have the conversation at once and then move on...not stretch it out over days to say 10min worth of stuff.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I hate phones. My phone doesn't even work anymore (it is blocked) so I only use it to listen to music. Thankfully there are no phones where I live, so by now I don't really have to talk on phones anymore.

That said, I have a friend who is always pestering me to voice chat with him. I kinda want to but the anxiety is just so awful.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Yes. I hate answering phone calls and making them. I usually let people leave a message and I'll get back to them. I wish there was an option to allow it to go straight to voicemail when I called people. I much prefer texting and emails.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I literally can't even remember the last time I spoke with someone over the phone. I wanna say at least a few years ago for less than 2-3 minutes to one of my relatives, but I honestly can't say for sure. Unless it's one of my parents on the other end of the line, I absolutely refuse to answer or speak with anyone over the phone. If my parents aren't around then the phone simply doesn't get picked up. Period. For me personally, talking over the phone is just as bad, if not worse in some ways, as speaking with someone in person. Unless we're talking over 500$ per phone call, you couldn't even pay me to do it.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I get something similiar to a panic attack each time an unknown number calls me/ I have to make phone calls. I can't even bring myself to make a call it it's important and would benefit me (like calling to get information on a job etc.), because of my strong anxiety.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I literally can't even remember the last time I spoke with someone over the phone. I wanna say at least a few years ago for less than 2-3 minutes to one of my relatives, but I honestly can't say for sure. Unless it's one of my parents on the other end of the line, I absolutely refuse to answer or speak with anyone over the phone. If my parents aren't around then the phone simply doesn't get picked up. Period. For me personally, talking over the phone is just as bad, if not worse in some ways, as speaking with someone in person. Unless we're talking over 500$ per phone call, you couldn't even pay me to do it.
Lol! Right it's about incentives, u pay me $500 to talk and I'll be glad to share a voice call for like half hour tops.

T

Tiburcio

If i don't recognize the number i pretend to be an answering machine.
This is the best idea I saw in a while.

I get something similiar to a panic attack each time an unknown number calls me/ I have to make phone calls. I can't even bring myself to make a call it it's important and would benefit me (like calling to get information on a job etc.), because of my strong anxiety.
The same happens to me, even receiving a message of an unknown number makes me hyperventilate.