• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Life is overwhelming, I’m ready for the next one.
Mar 31, 2024
I know 3 people but they aren't my friends. They are just strangers that happen to know my history but there's lightyears in between us emotionally. They don't talk the way I do, they don't make me feel safe, they don't understand things. Just human beings that are on my phone every now and then.
My only friend was my ex and, well, that's gone and I'm not gonna bother them trying to get it back.

But I try every day to make friends both irl and online, and nobody is interested. I've been trying for 5 fucking years, every single day. There's nobody to talk to, nothing to do, nowhere to go. I sit on the couch all day because my hobbies don't make me happy, they just feel like chores. If I try to force myself I'll get overwhelmed.
My only peace is sleeping…

That's one of the main reasons I'm going to off myself. I'm a very social person and I've been alone most of my life and I can't seem to cope with that. Being alone isn't healthy for humans and I am in CONSTANT pain. CONSTANTLY. my roommate is on the phone with their friends and that's great for them but it just reminds me of how lonely I am :/

at least in my sleep I have friends.

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
My ex was my only friend as well, and i dosen't seems to matter for her anymore, she hangs out/talk to her colleagues a lot if not every time/day. I never been affected by the lack of friends since true frienship is so rare. i really only miss her. i don't know how you feel but i believe it must be awful to be left alone while deeply wanting to have friends.

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Mar 31, 2024
My ex was my only friend as well, and i dosen't seems to matter for her anymore, she hangs out/talk to her colleagues a lot if not every time/day. I never been affected by the lack of friends since true frienship is so rare. i really only miss her. i don't know how you feel but i believe it must be awful to be left alone while deeply wanting to have friends.
It's agonizing. My ex is still my only actual friendship I've ever really had and I know they would be happier if I died. They moved on within days of leaving me after being married for a year and knowing me four years .-. Oh well.

R

restlessdream3r

Apr 12, 2024
I relate to this. I only have a few surface level friends and I never see them. I was depressed before my divorce and that sent me over the edge entirely. It's hard to feel alone everyday.

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
It's agonizing. My ex is still my only actual friendship I've ever really had and I know they would be happier if I died. They moved on within days of leaving me after being married for a year and knowing me four years .-. Oh well.
i'm so sorry to hear that.. I find it difficult to make friends the older you are if it's not through work.

Reactions: iloverachel
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
I often find myself re-reading my exes messages when scared or not knowing what to do. I'll literally search a term over text and see if she mentioned it.

I have one friend, but that's it. Despite that, I'm surrounded by lots of people, in a few hours time I'm going to be around over 150 people at least...and to them, I am little but a stranger.

Like you, I find the acquaintances I have irl don't talk, think, or feel like me. I feel like an alien among people. This forum feels like a safespace for me, as I know in the real world people just can't grasp the feelings I have.

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Mar 31, 2024
Ecactl
I often find myself re-reading my exes messages when scared or not knowing what to do. I'll literally search a term over text and see if she mentioned it.

I have one friend, but that's it. Despite that, I'm surrounded by lots of people, in a few hours time I'm going to be around over 150 people at least...and to them, I am little but a stranger.

Like you, I find the acquaintances I have irl don't talk, think, or feel like me. I feel like an alien among people.
Exactly it's like we're not even the same species. There's no relatability or anything just faces and words that make no sense

Reactions: Meteora
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Not really no. SS is the only place where I have some social contact with people.

Last edited:
angel_♡_locked

angel_♡_locked

Lost Angel
Apr 16, 2024
This is so true, had an ex but she didnt treat me kind at all but i feel like she was the only one to understand me its icky ik, im all alone and most days i feel sick or alone to the point i hardly even talk, if you want id love to try and be your friend :)