FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really despise how there is so much anti-suicide brainwashing in this hellish world, it disgusts me how there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that suicide is irrational despite the fact that it could never be.

To me all that makes sense is wanting to peacefully not exist with all future unnecessary suffering prevented, the thought of such a thing comforts me so much.
Any of this so called "help" that is pushed is a scam to try and delude people, as after all the society needs slaves, the "help" is just to brainwash people that meaningless suffering is desirable and acceptable which is why it's pushed everywhere.

Anything anti-suicide absolutely repulses me, it just causes harm, I hate how the idea of "help" is forced onto everyone with no acceptance towards suicide being a valid option.

It's totally insane how wanting to die is seen as what is wrong when the problem will always lie in existence itself. It's the most terrible curse to exist in this world where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, and existence was just pointless and unnecessary anyway. The only relief for me certainly lies in death.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, berrystraw, sadandlonely99 and 7 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I don't fully agree. While some people are pretty much beyond repair, some can be taught to enjoy life again.
You also only have one life, so you might aswell explore some things before choosing to end it.

Reactions: fwompie, NeedAnEscape, 134340 and 2 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I wish it wasn't the ultimate forbidden fruit. I wish we were allowed to want it. :(

Reactions: myusername890
IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
OMGGG FINALLY SOMEONE THAT SEES EYE TO EYE WITH ME!
Honestly same tbh. It's so annoying. existence is so pointless and irrelevant. I wish I never existed in the first place. I hate how 'normal' human beings think of it as stupid, and try to 'cure' someone because they think it's wrong and cursed.

People blame the person who committed suicide or is suicidal, for not seeing that there are people who care about them and that they are loved and they have everything that they could ever want, happiness and joy. But they do not realise that that person has become so tired of everything that's happened that they see no more meaning in life. The person knows what they are leaving behind, they know that these people (or at least some of them do) care but they're just too tired of everything. A suicidal person or someone committing suicide knows what they are doing. They do it because they are fully aware of everything they are leaving behind, They proceed because they know.

Forcing someone to heal is just going to make it worse.

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and myusername890
S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
I don't fully agree. While some people are pretty much beyond repair, some can be taught to enjoy life again.
You also only have one life, so you might aswell explore some things before choosing to end it.
i don't think that getting help in tolerating or even enjoying life again would be viewed so negatively if was simply an option, not an imposition. The point is it shouldn't be up to governments to tell me what I should do with my life. If one is willing to seek help in the traditional sense because they think it might be effective, that's totally up to them. Alternatively, if someone of sound mind wants to die for whatever reason, that should be up to them. Both options should be freely provided and it's up the individual to make that choice

Reactions: IDoNotExist, fwompie and Forever Sleep