• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Loneliness consumes me
Apr 14, 2024
I'm trying to connect with other people and I try to make friends but it is so so hard. I never feel comfortable and it always feels like I'm putting up a front. I'm pretty alternative and I also dress that way, so I hoped that I would make friends that were also alternative, but even the alternative and "different" people that live in my city don't like me and think I'm weird. I feel like such an outcast and I always feel like I'm different. I never feel like I actually belong somewhere, and I really want to. I hate how most people nowadays are all so nonchalant or have that idgaf mindset. The only person that actually made me feel safe and heard was also the person who hurt me the most, it feels like I'll never find something like that again. It fucking drains me to try to connect with others, I just want to isolate and completely give up.

S

sami1839

Mar 30, 2024
If you ever need somebody to vent to via msg Id be happy to talk to you, there are always people in the world that would care for you, even if it may not seem that way and even if you're probably sick of hearing this, but it is true. I was also lonely and in a rlly bad place 1 yr ago and making online friends really helped me a bunch, the problem is that people can lie alot and its harder to find honest people than it is in real life but the potential for people to connect with is just overall way larger, I'd love to be your friend, and also, I'm half dutch but dont speak the language well at all fyi