sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
this is typical really. I don't know why but they routinely say very negative and untrue things about their patients in notes. It seems to be the norm for most of them. These places are staffed by narcissists who not only enjoy labeling people as defective, but engage in backstabbing lies about them. It's not only allowed it is expected and serves the much needed purpose for them, as narcissists, of freely disparaging others who have the misfortune of thinking they will be "helped".

I wish more people understood the real purpose people get these types of jobs and how it serves this purpose for the workers there. I know it sounds odd but realize that labeling people, lying about them, and saying bad things about them behind their backs is a narcissists dream job.

It's a great way to tell yourself you are vastly superior to your clients and can say whatever things you like about them without repercussions. It's huge ego boost for them. Never think you are dealing with sane healthy individuals who have these jobs.

Agree with you 100%, I have been libelled by a Care Coordinator.. ( its a complete saga) and that narcissistic twat's day is coming. It's going through a complaint procedure at the moment, with help from someone who knows the system and helps me get my voice heard in writing but if I don't get a satisfactory result this asshole will end up in court for the lies they've written about me.

False diagnosis of EUPD (I was not assessed for any illness .. in fact I was never assessed prior to having this CCO as I was transferred from another service within the same building)

Lies about my history .. and this individual never made any notes when they came to my place. Diary and pen sat on my table in front of them.
I asked once "why aren't you making any notes?" The reply? "I'll write it up when I get back to the office." I was shocked, didn't know what to say.

The average time before this happened would be 17 hours because I was the last call of the day. Convenient...?

I have the care plan with false date (August is written but October is the factual date) and so much more information that's in my emails with advocacy rep. This is on hold until a court order against the council for a plumbing fault they refused to fix and blame us for .which makes sleep impossible and has done since March 2018.. Zzzzz
I'll stop there as you may be falling asleep by now.

Short point ... I get what you mean its all a pile of shit. When i get my sleep back I will fight that bastard. EUPD my arse .. makes me sick what these twats get away with. I think that was made up by this person just because they couldn't cope with the fact that I have opinions, drive, willpower, determination and I am a human being with feelings and justifiable anger towards abusive people. This person agreed to my face that it was unfair .. such a two faced asshole .. pffft.

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Agree with you 100%, I have been libelled by a Care Coordinator.. ( its a complete saga) and that narcissistic twat's day is coming. It's going through a complaint procedure at the moment, with help from someone who knows the system and helps me get my voice heard in writing but if I don't get a satisfactory result this asshole will end up in court for the lies they've written about me.

False diagnosis of EUPD (I was not assessed for any illness .. in fact I was never assessed prior to having this CCO as I was transferred from another service within the same building)

Lies about my history .. and this individual never made any notes when they came to my place. Diary and pen sat on my table in front of them.
I asked once "why aren't you making any notes?" The reply? "I'll write it up when I get back to the office." I was shocked, didn't know what to say.

The average time before this happened would be 17 hours because I was the last call of the day. Convenient...?

I have the care plan with false date (August is written but October is the factual date) and so much more information that's in my emails with advocacy rep. This is on hold until a court order against the council for a plumbing fault they refused to fix and blame us for .which makes sleep impossible and has done since March 2018.. Zzzzz
I'll stop there as you may be falling asleep by now.

Short point ... I get what you mean its all a pile of shit. When i get my sleep back I will fight that bastard. EUPD my arse .. makes me sick what these twats get away with.

It's actually shocking, the things that happen in mental health.
Some of the things that happen are "that sort of thing doesn't happen" type stuff.

I once had a psychiatrist I was in a meeting with for the first time (never met before) up front threaten to have me hospitalised if I make another formal complaint.

The trouble is that because they're "professionals" and we're "mental health patients", nobody believes this stuff and so this forms a shield for them to hide behind.

Luckily the vast majority of people who work in mental health are not like this, as rubbish as the system may be.

Reactions: whywere, checkouttime and sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
It's actually shocking, the things that happen in mental health.
Some of the things that happen are "that sort of thing doesn't happen" type stuff.

I once had a psychiatrist I was in a meeting with for the first time (never met before) up front threaten to have me hospitalised if I make another formal complaint.

The trouble is that because they're "professionals" and we're "mental health patients", nobody believes this stuff and so this forms a shield for them to hide behind.

Luckily the vast majority of people who work in mental health are not like this, as rubbish as the system may be.

That psychiatrist and their ilk should try living on our side of the fence .. (not just for a short experiment, as happens in documentaries), see how they fucking cope. This stuff gets me so fucking angry.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
That psychiatrist and their ilk should try living on our side of the fence .. (not just for a short experiment, as happens in documentaries), see how they fucking cope. This stuff gets me so fucking angry.
You mean a bit like "I'm a secret millionaire" spending time with people who live homeless to learn what it's like.

I'm a secret mental health professional.

Reactions: sufferingalways and Blueman
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
You mean a bit like "I'm a secret millionaire" spending time with people who live homeless to learn what it's like.

I'm a secret mental health professional.

Similar lines yep.

Reactions: TheQ22
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
I love "The IT crowd" where the boss goes on the show.

Fantastic program, as is Father Ted written by the same people.

I liked father ted. Ardal O'Hanlon made me laugh. Don't remember seeing the IT crowd.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Look it up, it's awesome. Will give you a good laugh and make you feel good if only for a short time - "have you tried turning it off and on again?" "Are you sure it's actually turned on?"

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
threaten to have me hospitalised if I make another formal complaint.

you,rub someone up the wrong way........NEVER!!!!!

I don't mean that in a bad way. I can imagine ME and you reacting in a very similar ways to things!!

I like:pfff:
spending time with people who live homeless to learn what it's like.

but never knowing what its REALLY like!

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020

I don't mean that in a bad way. I can imagine ME and you reacting in a very similar ways to things!!

but never knowing what its REALLY like!
Yes they spend time with the homeless for a week before returning home to their mansion, butler, warm caviar and cold champagne.

Reactions: Final Escape
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

I know right! :)

I'm the type of person who doesn't usually say much, actually.
But when I do I say it for a reason, and I would have gone over it in my head and perhaps done research to come to a reasoned judgement on whatever the issue is.
So I tend to be quite a resolute and assertive person, due to there being reason behind my words or actions.
This makes the kind of people who want to push you around feel quite uncomfortable.

Reactions: checkouttime
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I realised healthcare was a joke a long time ago even though they do some effective treatment at least for some things some of the time to prop up the illusion that they care. Sorry u are going through this horror :(

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
This makes the kind of people who want to push you around feel quite uncomfortable.

Oh i love making them type of people uncomfortable, they wish they never bothered!! I do not do, taking shit, i react rather badly. Its a part of me i like(but also hate). i like knowing i can protect myself, but i also know this part of me can take things to another level in terms of nastiness.

just to make everyone think, what a nice guy he sounds like!!!!!

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Oh i love making them type of people uncomfortable, they wish they never bothered!! I do not do, taking shit, i react rather badly. Its a part of me i like(but also hate). i like knowing i can protect myself, but i also know this part of me can take things to another level in terms of nastiness.

just to make everyone think, what a nice guy he sounds like!!!!!
I don't suffer fools, and I have been told that I have " a remarkable ability to cut through bulls**t".
I don't go around looking for fights or debates, but I will stand up for what I believe in, or point out if something is wrong.

Just the way I am I guess.

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don't suffer fools, and I have been told that I have " a remarkable ability to cut through bulls**t".
I don't go around looking for fights or debates, but I will stand up for what I believe in, or point out if something is wrong.

Just the way I am I guess.

there's fuck all up with that, your not alone :wink:

Dystopic_Momento

Dystopic_Momento

Dec 8, 2019
While I could understand to a point if doctors bitched about difficult patients to each other in a similar way to retail staff letting off a bit of steam, I am shocked that a letter of referral was written that literally is just untrue.
Wish I could say I was shocked. :(

S

Scott316

Sep 26, 2020
They can't do anything it's alien to them. Just a pointless job.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I had a terrible experience with my local mental health services.
They said I was not in the right mindset for therapy, and just prescribed me medication to help with my hallucinations.
I told them I tried hanging myself twice (actual number 6 I think?)
And was told to go over the techniques we went over in the previous sessions, and when I said they didn't work, that I'm obviously not putting in enough effort!

S

SanJunipero1

Apr 6, 2020
After several failed attempts at asking a d not receiving help from the NHS I am done. Every interaction I've had has been more harmful than helpful. I've not suffered any great injustices like some of the ones above but because I fall between "not suicidal enough for hospitalization" and "too suicidal for therapies on offer", they don't know what to do with me so do nothing.
Last person they referred me to was a 25 year old newly graduated fetus. I get that graduates need to start somewhere but maybe not with suicidal people? Just a propos of nothing.