Status
Not open for further replies.
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Just want to say that this is actually pretty "rich" considering I was the one being attacked by numerous users for doing absolutely nothing wrong to start with, only asking a completely appropriate question, never losing my "cool", even while being attacked from all sides, and I haven't even responded again in the thread in question since many, many, many postings back, although other users kept attacking me in post after post, all because I was SO DONE with it all. Heck, I even got harassed and bullied via chat messages, also to which I told the attacker I was completely done with the entire conversation and to please stop, to which they kept repeatedly sending more messages anyway. So, who's the real bully(ies)?

Feel free to delete this post if inappropriate. Just wanted to state the true facts of the matter.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I ain't gonna lie. Idrk the situation you're in, idrk what is "right or wrong" in such case but bullying in this site regardless needs to stop. Y'all gotta chill out.

Also, this seems like a post for the moderators and not randos. This isn't really gonna serve a purpose besides getting further laid into for whatever you said which offended enough people to get you responses blocked.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Also, this seems like a post for the moderators
It 100% is. And other than this quick response, I will not be making any further responses in this thread (I should have put that in my OP).

Reactions: Holu
ChromeCake

ChromeCake

Mar 26, 2023
The mods did you a favor. You were entangling yourself in an escalating argument over basically nothing. Not a good look.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
This isn't really gonna serve a purpose besides getting further laid into for whatever you said which offended enough people to get you responses blocked.
Cmon, I saw that thread and while the whole thing was fairly dumb that was a textbook dogpile, a bunch of people blindly defending a friend with no regard for any valid point held by the "opposition". Then capped off with an appeal to a mod to basically ban/time out another user over a frivolous disagreement (basically exploiting personal standing/friendship with a mod), which is about the most cop shit imaginable 🚨. Just apex social media moment really. Again, who really cares, but.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Cmon, I saw that thread and while the whole thing was fairly dumb that was a textbook dogpile, a bunch of people blindly defending a friend with no regard for any valid point held by the "opposition". Then capped off with an appeal to a mod to basically ban/time out another user over a frivolous disagreement (basically exploiting personal standing/friendship with a mod), which is about the most cop shit imaginable 🚨
Again, I have 0 idea over the situation. I'm not picking a side nor am I that willing in investing the time to read it to make my own decision. My statement was simply, i wish we would lay off the harassment, insults, and bullying. I'm not saying OP or whoever he is replying to was the bully, cause again, idk. I just wish we would treat eachother a little more kind

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Again, I have 0 idea over the situation. I'm not picking a side nor am I that willing in investing the time to read it to make my own decision. My statement was simply, i wish we would lay off the harassment, insults, and bullying. I'm not saying OP or whoever he is replying to was the bully, cause again, idk. I just wish we would treat eachother a little more kind
Excellent choice, pretty poor expenditure of your time. Otherwise, agreed

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
But that thread is literally just someone venting about ordering SN, like I don't get why people cannot either just write a supportive comment to the person or just leave the thread alone, I think people should be more mindful of the fact that this is a site for suicidal people to vent about wanting to die as they cannot be open about their wishes anywhere else, suicidal people deserve a place to vent. If other people are so bothered by people writing about their suicide plan then they can just press ignore thread at the top of the page.

Reactions: flower_g1rl, SVEN and Praestat_Mori
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Idk what happened nor is it my business. I want to say we all are here because we feel safe and can express how we truly feel when others don't understand us. Be kind to each other, this may be someone's last day on earth, you never know the mindset of the person you are talking to. If I'm way off, that's ok, someone needed to hear this 🥰

Reactions: SVEN
Status
Not open for further replies.