Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
1st publicly denounce his fan base as racist fanatics that openly support fascism

2nd send a DP to Ivanka to see what happens

3rd Reverse every executive he's done since in office

4th re-enter the paris-climate accord with full cooperation

5th Pardon Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning, and all other whistle-blowers.

6th fire Ajit Pai FCC and draft a federal Net Neutrality Law

7th Fire every police officer that murdered an unarmed civilian or foreigner

8th Reverse the stupid Tax Cuts

9th Publicly denounce Israel as a colonial settlement and declare their historic treatment of palistinians as genocide, also reverse the Jeruselam controversy

10th denounce Sadi Arabia royal family as heretical religious fanatics, open a formal investigation on their ties to the attacks on 9/11/01, call to end the sexist segregationist practices.

11th Explain to the public how global financial system was designed to fundamentally shaft 95% of the human population since the 1940's.

12th Advocate for the annexation of Puerto Rico and the Philipines.

13th Give Noam Chomsky a 6hr time slot to explain the history of US Foreign Policy at the White House.

14th Order the dismantling of 1/2 the US nuclear weapon arsenal as a gesture to de-escalate the nuclear arms race

15th unconditionally reverse all sanctions on all latin american countries

16th Re-enter the imf treaty with Russia

17th Admit Trump is a serial rapist, and likely pedophile

18th Endorse Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard

19th Kill Myself

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk and Futility
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
That would be really weird, I'm not sure what I would do. Especially since I don't have his skills to deal with what stuff he has to do everyday. It would be interesting to see what his life is like and getting to know his family lol! I'm sure it wouldn't be long before the people around me figure out or assume that Trump has changed and is now mentally ill lol!
I think his family and all the people in the White House would be impressed with the vast improvement.

peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
I'd just enjoy my time, I guess. Try to use my influence to get Bernie elected.

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I would be the best Trump, believe me, the only real Donald J. Trump, nobody is a better Trump than me. All other Trumps are Losers, Fakers!

Reactions: k75
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
go to sleep

Reactions: Iloveyouall and Kikoo Loool
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
ya'll are boring. I would do something bizarre like publicly say that i fought a nymph to the death and extracted its essence and it gave me special abilities that i cannot reveal, and continue on this persona that i have become an ultimately powerful individual and only wear and elaborately made spandex costume to all formal meetings or events. I would just continue to put all of my own money into creating propaganda convincing people im some all powerful psychotic being who assaults whimsical forest creatures.

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Enjoy my new money and power.

Write something stupid on Twitter.

Reactions: Iloveyouall
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Have fun with Melania.