• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
So, I'm trying to make a yew tincture to get the taxine alkaloids with the seeds I ordered. And before I'm able to do that, I have to get rid of the bad compounds such as ephedrine and the irritant volatile oil of yew. But I have one issue; I can't use heat, otherwise the oils will evaporate and stink up the place getting me and everyone sick and I'll get caught as I live with people. I have Klean Strip VM&P naphtha and bestine (heptane), but they don't evaporate as cleanly as I thought it would and naphtha apparently has changed its composition. I don't know whether or not it's safe to even use. But I really need to get rid of the bad compounds . There's also vegetable oil lying around and some rubbing alcohol, but that leaves residue (oil). Not that I mind the vegetable oil all that much as it's food safe and not irritating to the GI tract as the other oils. Ironic, that I'm concerned about the tincture being food safe though I'm gonna die from it regardless. But I don't want to replace one irritant oil with another.Anyone mind helping me find a way to improvise?

Or tell me whether or not the naphtha is safe to use. It leaves a more faint and dry residue compared to the heptane? It's just the outline it leaves.

I also have zippo lighter fluid, which is 70% light naphtha and 30% light petroleum distillate.

Reactions: dano6533 and Gumby
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Okay... forget about the zippo fluid... the results were similar to the bestine.

Reactions: dano6533
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Isn't there a fire or explosion risk with this?

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Isn't this method really painful and long?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Isn't this method really painful and long?
Not if you do it right.

The only thing that makes it unpleasant are the oils and ephedrine. The oil causes GI irritation. And ephedrine is a stimulant that counteracts and delays the effects of taxine. You just gotta get rid of it and its pretty easy considering that they can be extracted in solvents that taxine couldn't.

Also... it's pretty quick... takes about 1-3 hours to kill.

And death is from cardiac arrest, not myocardial infarction.

http://poisonousplants.ansci.cornell.edu/yew.html

Reactions: dano6533 and Definitelyworried
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Not if you do it right.

The only thing that makes it unpleasant are the oils and ephedrine. The oil causes GI irritation. And ephedrine is a stimulant that counteracts and delays the effects of taxine. You just gotta get rid of it and its pretty easy considering that they can be extracted in solvents that taxine couldn't.

Also... it's pretty quick... takes about 1-3 hours to kill.

And death is from cardiac arrest, not myocardial infarction.

http://poisonousplants.ansci.cornell.edu/yew.html
Well this makes it sound not too bad, the idea of dying from cardiac arrest sounds better than dying from cerebral hypoxia caused from hanging, I don't know which death wold be more painful?
You got me intrigued with this Yew method.
Too bad the pphb has no info about this, I like the fact that you could gather the seeds at no cost.
Where can I get more info regarding this method?

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and Gumby
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Well this makes it sound not too bad, the idea of dying from cardiac arrest sounds better than dying from cerebral hypoxia caused from hanging, I don't know which death wold be more painful?
You got me intrigued with this Yew method.
Too bad the pphb has no info about this, I like the fact that you could gather the seeds at no cost.
Where can I get more info regarding this method?

alt.suicide.methods. there's a post a user named Daniela made about it with her method of extracting the yew and that was the method she used to kill herself. Dorchadas made an in-depth guide on how Daniela executed the procedure. Though she's not exactly correct on the taxine concentration in the seeds. It's 0.92%, not 0.18%. That would be the concentration for the taxol. 6 seeds/kg is the lethal dose at the bare minimum. 24/kg is the recommended dose.

Reactions: dano6533, thickwing, Gumby and 1 other person
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Googled Yew. Had no idea.