• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Luxier78

Aug 21, 2022
I'm contemplating getting xanax if I were to do SN.

I'm not too worried about pain, but I still want to be as calm as possible.

Xanax would be quite expensive to get here and I know that SN renders you unconscious after like 10-15 minutes-ish so is it worth getting the xanax?

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
if it's real xanax(alprozolam) it maybe worth it though illegal one can be laced with fent.sometimes people in order to get high crushing pills and sniff them, it makes effects of a drug appear much faster due to alternative route of administration and depending on pill composition it can cause burn sensation in the nasal cavity. for sure it's worth to be sedated before an attempt but in oral route you need to wait awhile before losing conscience it's around 15-40 minutes, so you will likely to black out by nitrite before benzos action even take place and odds to vomit much higher in the case of mixing substances in your stomach

Upvote 0
L

Luxier78

Aug 21, 2022
if it's real xanax(alprozolam) it maybe worth it though illegal one can be laced with fent.sometimes people in order to get high crushing pills and sniff them, it makes effects of a drug appear much faster due to alternative route of administration and depending on pill composition it can cause burn sensation in the nasal cavity. for sure it's worth to be sedated before an attempt but in oral route you need to wait awhile before losing conscience it's around 15-40 minutes, so you will likely to black out by nitrite before benzos action even take place and odds to vomit much higher in the case of mixing substances in your stomach
ok, thank you that's very helpful to know

Upvote 0
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
What if Xanax was taken 40 before sn ingestion?

Upvote 0
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
you can pass out before you get hands on SN glass. and it would be hard to hold it in the hands as your coordination will be screwed by drug action

• Wow
Reactions: przeciwwymiotne
Upvote 0
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
you may check additonal components(fillers) of benzo pills if you have got prescribed some in embedded drug instruction for solubility in water like gluscose, starch etc. if all of components are soluble and an active component in the form of salt you can prepare injectable solution from crushed pills and administer it I.V. it should instantly cause loss of conscience similar to administration of midazolam for general narcosis. caveat is your limb can be amputated in case you receive medical attention as insoluble component(s) can jam in a vessel(s) which leads to embolism and tissues death due ischemia, visual demonstration of this is koaksil addiction[NSFW], russians used antidepressant to get high and injected it in the crushed pills form with said consequences. so i meant that you can drink sn glass and inject benzos, so you will instantly loss conscience before experience symptoms of poisoning, though i adivce against withtout antimetics

Last edited:
Upvote 0