• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Actually. Yes.

I would've bought a fuckton of bitcoin and never touch alcohol.

LonelyFerret

LonelyFerret

Oct 9, 2023
Absolutely not, the idea dying and (hopefully) experiencing nothingness sounds like pure bliss to me. Here's to hoping 🤞🏻

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
That'd be lovely.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not really. I'm tired and I've had enough. I suppose I can daydream about living a happier life. What might have happened if less horrible things hadn't happened in my youth. Still, it's hard to imagine yourself as a different person entirely. Plus, I think the majority of people struggle in life at times. It feels unrealistic to imagine some perfect life.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hell no. I want to be permanently non existent. I don't want to deal with life under any circumstances

Reactions: 4am
11April

11April

11.04.2015 ❤️
Jan 9, 2023
Yes, that would be best. But I don't believe it 😞

Anneko1014

Anneko1014

Apr 24, 2024
I've been thinking about it recently and I think it would be nice if I could redo my life but with everything going right, among other good afterlife scenarios
It's my biggest dream. Unfortunately impossible.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
even if everything went right in my life human existence and this universe is just shit anyway far better off just never existing at all

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
No way. My issue isn't my life in and of itself, but life in general and how much suffering there is. I just want to cease to exist forever and not be aware of anything. I hate living in this fucked up world and I hate how we are as a species. I made some mistakes, sure, but even if I hadn't, my life would still suck because of how I'm built and because of the state of the world in general. So no, thanks.

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
Moonlit_Gaze

Moonlit_Gaze

Words impoverish the very meaning of our actions.
Jun 22, 2023
Who would I be then? If everything that went wrong brings me here, then changing that could help or perhaps worsen me.