Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
Of course.
I am loyal, trustworthy, empathetic, supportive, and spectacularly boring.
I mean, what's not to like?

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, DeIetedUser4739, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I don't know. This question really bothered me ngl. Like made me emotional. My opinion of myself flips so much. I blow hot and cold because of my issues too which would trigger me coming from someone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Arachno, abchia and 1 other person
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Yes and we will ctb together

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY and redeeming_butterfly
L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
yes, though he might become a doppelganger and up-stage my own life.

ForWhatPurpose

ForWhatPurpose

Girls like me don't get to exist
Jun 26, 2024
nah. I'd wanna beat myself up

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
If it's my evil twin then no. If it's an exact copy of me in every way, I would get along with them great.

N

Nuance

Jul 5, 2023
Imagine the possibilities. Unlimited co-op games because you and yourself would like the game the same way, for the same reasons.

Or evenly matched competitions.

Unless you mean it in a figurative way? Like learning to love yourself?
Or a psychological way, like being friends with an split personality that I could also consider ''myself''?

Now I need more input for these hypothetical scenarios.

Reactions: Al Gul and redeeming_butterfly
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
I know I say shit like this a lot but now that I'm thinking a bit more about it I wouldn't be friends with myself but for very different reasons. I don't tend to engage a lot with others irl. I'm very antisocial and I don't know how to initiate conversation with others. I rely on others to initiate first. I also am not the best with handling my emotions and communicating with others. I wouldn't be friends with me because it would just be too much work.
Asocial*

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It's just that asocial is more accurate. The term antisocial scares me.
Screenshot 20240628 091831 Samsung Internet Screenshot 20240628 091757 Samsung Internet Screenshot 20240628 092931 Samsung Internet
Wow, it's almost like words can have more than one meaning! What's next? You plan on correcting someone for using the word "theory" because they weren't using it the same way scientists do?

I explicitly mentioned that I tend not to engage with others so the word would technically still work under this context.

Also, what does the term scaring you have you do with anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: Downdraft
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
View attachment 143959View attachment 143960View attachment 143961
Wow, it's almost like words can have more than one meaning! What's next? You plan on correcting someone for using the word "theory" because they weren't using it the same way scientists do?

I explicitly mentioned that I tend not to engage with others so the word would technically still work under this context.

Also, what does the term scaring you have you do with anything?
Certainly it does work in your context, but antisocial is a broad term that also means hostility and disregard for other people's feelings. Thus, using asocial is more appropriate since it only means unwilling to socialize.

Antisocial behavior is normally associated with criminal diagnoses, which is kind of scary.

Reactions: LastFlowers and sancta-simplicitas
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Certainly it does work in your context, but antisocial is a broad term that also means hostility and disregard for other people's feelings. Thus, using asocial is more appropriate since it only means unwilling to socialize.

Antisocial behavior is normally associated with criminal diagnoses, which is kind of scary.
Or, you could just guess what I meant by the word using a little thing known as "context".

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Imagine the possibilities. Unlimited co-op games because you and yourself would like the game the same way, for the same reasons.

Or evenly matched competitions.

Unless you mean it in a figurative way? Like learning to love yourself?
Or a psychological way, like being friends with an split personality that I could also consider ''myself''?

Now I need more input for these hypothetical scenarios.
I thought of the question as, if you were someone else, would you friend someone who had the same personality, behaviour, thoughts, and past as you right now? **if you were someone else

untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
No. But I would feel an enormous amount of pity, confusion, and sadness. An enormous amount of loathing too directed at me. I would see just another broken human being who can only eat, sleep, and breathe.

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I defeated my evil doppelganger but wouldve loved to be friends

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I would pity myself. I keep falling into patterns and making the same mistakes over and over again. I know I am capable of being cared about, and I don't think I'd want to destroy someone who was a mirror of me.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
If I was chill all the time? yeah

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
100% not. When I look in the mirror I'm always repulsed by my reflection and I'm a horrible person to be around. On a psychological level, I'd be scared to come face to face with myself and forced to see my shortcomings and have it confirmed in flesh I've been right all this time

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
No. Which is something I recently realized. I'm a great person in a lot of ways; sweet, caring, empathic, intuitive, funny, accepting. But I've been a total asshole. Withdrawing, ghosting and flaking out because of my declining mental health. Not only that, but I've rarely told people why. Last time I met my friend group, they told me that the thought I either hated them or were dead. I'm also very, very shitty at communicating. When someone does something that bothers me, I never say a thing about it because I'm too afraid of conflict. Instead I make myself passive and into some kind of sounding board for shitty behavior, without ever voicing a need of my own. If a friend did that to me, I'd freak.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and yellowjester
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Former self? yeah, he was a pretty fun, wild, and easy going guy.
Current self? na, that guy kinda sucks. doesnt do much, keeps to himself, and is kinda a downer.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Yeah need someone who can match my misfortune

• Yay!
Reactions: LastFlowers, vadim and FinalDestination
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
Definitely not. Not only because I know what a bad person I am, but also because I'm just boring, unfunny, and plain uninteresting. I've thought about it a lot and I think if I met a person with the exact same combination of traits as me I would hate them viscerally.

idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Aug 21, 2023
On one hand I absolutely would NOT want to be near me.

But on the other hand I would probably have someone understand me for once, I couldn't ever imagine to be friends with myself tho.
On one hand I absolutely would NOT want to be near me.

But on the other hand I would probably have someone understand me for once, and always have someone that talks to me no matter what I do, I couldn't ever imagine to be friends with myself tho.

Reactions: Nlis2244
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
No

Reactions: mikgazer6
glitteryaliens

glitteryaliens

Mar 19, 2024
No. I'm pretty standoffish and I'd probably be burnt out from talking to them after two days.

Reactions: mikgazer6
mikgazer6

mikgazer6

college student
Jul 1, 2024
Yes
1. someone to discuss and share new music with
2. someone I can relate with
3. Im desperate

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
If it was someone like me then yeah definitely, we both would be the bestest of friends, the ones where you can be slightly jokingly racist to each other type.
If it was me then hell nah. I know exactly what kinda man they are.