• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
I quite literally do not have a stomach as I had to have it removed last year as a result of doctors finding cancer cells within my stomach lining. I guess it's hereditary. (My grandfather on my mom's side passed from stomach cancer before I was born.) My intestinal tract essentially acts as my new stomach. I was wondering how not having an organ such as the stomach may affect the potential success rate of an SN attempt such as how it may increase the risk of vomiting, decrease absorption etc. Do you think it would pose much of a problem or no? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
well, what about medication in general? if you had a headache how would you take your advil?

Reactions: Bartzabel666
W

Willto

Student
Oct 26, 2022
As I understand the SN needs to reach the intestine to get into the system.

Reactions: Bartzabel666
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
well, what about medication in general? if you had a headache how would you take your advil?
Guessing I'd still take it orally I imagine stomach or no stomach.
As I understand the SN needs to reach the intestine to get into the system.
Well, if anything, I suppose it'll be reaching the intestines faster in this case.

Reactions: Shivali and Willto