• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Sep 7, 2018
If i were to cut my wrists blood vessels then put my hand in water so that i lose as much blood as possible, would this be enough to kill me?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Not even close. The veins in your wrists are tiny. It would take you literally hours to bleed out through them. They will also clot, even in water. Cutting has one of the smallest success rates of any method (1%).

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Major arteries, yes. But a serious attempt to take your life by cutting your wrists stands significantly more chance of leaving you with permanent injuries to muscles, tendons, nerves etc than death.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Major arteries, yes. But a serious attempt to take your life by cutting your wrists stands significantly more chance of leaving you with permanent injuries to muscles, tendons, nerves etc than death.
^ Major arteries are essentially the only way for cutting to kill you, and you will not be able to reach them. They are very deep below the tissue and your mind and body will stop you before you reach.

Reactions: Ash