• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
I was wondering if 10-15g Sodium Nitrite would be enough to ensure death in a 174 lb male? I would take 20-25g if I had access to prescription antiemetics but I only have access to Bonine and then Tums for antacid and Ibuprofen for pain relief. I want to reduce the risk of vomiting as much as possible since I do not have a prescription antiemetic so I figured it may be best to simply take a lower dose of SN. I want to know if that'll still be enough SN to do the job though. Also, what would be a good regimen for the Bonine, Tums, and Ibuprofen in the hours before my attempt? (How many/how much and how long before the attempt?) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Dosage between 20 and 25 grams would be enough. The best defence against vomiting is a second 25g glass to be taken if you throw up the first one. So, ideally you need 50 grams of SN.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Bartzabel666, Willto and 1 other person
C

cowie

Student
Oct 25, 2022
I would check the resource guides stickied and the general SN thread. Try to create a regimen similar to what is suggested there with what you have.

As to the amount of SN, I'm not sure that's enough based on someone your weight. It could still work. I saw a chart on here that had the suggested amounts by weight. I can't find it right now but maybe someone else has it.

Reactions: Bartzabel666
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
An excerpt of Stan's guide:

"100mg of SN per every kilo of your weight is a fatal dose."

So, I'd say a DOUBLE fatal dose is safe to pass out quickly: 20 grams if your weight is 100 kg.

Last edited:
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
An excerpt of Stan's guide:

"100mg of SN per every kilo of your weight is a fatal dose."

So, I'd say a DOUBLE fatal dose is safe to pass out quickly: 20 grams if your weight is 100 kg.
174 lbs is almost 79 kg so roughly 7.9 grams (or 7900 milligrams) should do the trick. 15g is nearly twice that amount so I reckon it should be enough.
I would check the resource guides stickied and the general SN thread. Try to create a regimen similar to what is suggested there with what you have.

As to the amount of SN, I'm not sure that's enough based on someone your weight. It could still work. I saw a chart on here that had the suggested amounts by weight. I can't find it right now but maybe someone else has it.
"not sure that's enough based on someone your weight" Maybe not. Idk. Probably won't take anything less than 15g the more I think on it. 10g might be a little low.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
174 lbs is almost 79 kg so roughly 7.9 grams (or 7900 milligrams) should do the trick. 15g is nearly twice that amount so I reckon it should be enough.
Okay, but ideally you need an extra glass in case you throw up.
Generally speaking I think it's better to wait until you have everything required for a peaceful and safe attempt. Failure is not an acceptable option.

Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows
Aug 16, 2022
You can die from just 2 grams of SN. See linked post for reference.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-sn-how-to-get-to-hospital-fast.74903/post-1743656

OP was a large male (I assume). 2 grams was enough to be fatal, the 20 to 25 grams mentioned in Stan's guide is to induce quick unconsciousness. 10 to 15 grams is more than enough, you'll probably just be aware a bit longer.