• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
Have they asked for pictures yet? This isn't the first time this has happened, and is emotionally manipulative at best or going to become nefarious at worst.
They both exchanged pictures

Reactions: Meditation guide and botanormal
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Shocked...shocked is the only word to describe how shocked I am.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, darksideofthebright, botanormal and 2 others
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
He's good at what he does I'll give him that much.
The guy that was trying to prey on my vulnerability at least waited for almost 2 weeks to come up with the romantic feelings scam. 3 days seems lazy to me

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, GoodPersonEffed, darksideofthebright and 4 others
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Not naming any names but...
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Reactions: darksideofthebright, botanormal and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
The guy that was trying to prey on my vulnerability at least waited for almost 2 weeks to come up with the romantic feelings scam. 3 days seems lazy to me
LOL, you are right.

Reactions: TheEndisNear121200, darksideofthebright, botanormal and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Young target having emotional troubles. He likely didn't think that much effort would be needed. I doubt this is his first rodeo.

• Love
Reactions: Pupu, TheEndisNear121200, Deleted member 19654 and 6 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I had no idea this was such a common thing. Coming to this site to prey on people looking for an outlet is horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pupu, TheEndisNear121200, Ghost2211 and 5 others
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I had no idea this was such a common thing. Coming to this site to prey on people looking for an outlet is horrible.
sadly it's more common than you think :/

• Love
Reactions: Pupu, Skathon, TheEndisNear121200 and 5 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Reactions: voyager, Meditation guide, Ghost2211 and 4 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Have you blocked/ignored him yet is the question?

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Ghost2211, botanormal and 1 other person
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
Young target having emotional troubles. He likely didn't think that much effort would be needed. I doubt this is his first rodeo.
I was 19 and he knew I had depression and that's why he tried to manipulate me.
The internet is really full of dangerous people. Everyone should be careful

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, demuic, botanormal and 5 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Have you blocked/ignored him yet is the question?
Thanks for reminding me, just ignored and unfollowed him now.

I was 19 and he knew I had depression and that's why he tried to manipulate me.
The internet is really full of dangerous people. Everyone should be careful
What a disgusting person. Thank you for sharing, I'll make sure I'm very careful from here on out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Ghost2211, TheEndisNear121200 and 5 others
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
What a disgusting person. Thank you for sharing, I'll make sure I'm very careful from here on out.
I'm glad you unfollowed him. if you have anxiety, take care of yourself, this can be very stressful.
And yeah that's not the only bad thing that happened to me on the internet. Worse things happend when I was 13. Idk why I only attract predators online :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, Deleted member 19654, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 6 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't think it's a good idea or any manner of respectful to post about the contents of private messages to the public forum, even though I've given my opinion before on outrageous messages people have gotten and talked about. (They have to be pretty abusive to warrant a plea to the rest of the site imo).
That said, I personally also frown upon this site being used for the goal of some type of romantic relationship..and tbh this seems to be the mindset of a disproportionate amount of people here..it's like "either I ctb or get me a gf/bf". Or they combine both notions on the partners thread, which I stay away from for good reason. That is the risk in getting too close with some people here, I'm personally not worried about it, but other people should be. There are predators, scammers, and just plain lonely, desperate people looking for something other than friendship. A lot of the time, at a very fast pace..if you are oblivious then it can take you by surprise. And if you're not interested, it won't be pleasant.
But in that case, I would just be straight with the person messaging you and then move on. Ignore them if need be. They could have malicious intent or they could just be the typical isolated, socially starved person who gets overly attached to anyone who shows them attention. It's a common phenomenon.
No need to be cruel but no need to be shy about shutting it down either. It's not really something that requires making a thread about, even if they get out of hand, just report them. Everyone here already has a reason to ctb, let none of us flatter ourselves in thinking we would suddenly be the sole reason for someone here offing themselves. I don't think a private, respectful rejection would push them over the edge but telling everyone else about it, even without naming names...well that can put a person into a panic. I think it's a bad idea to be completely frank with you.
You can easily clear things up with this person in private, and like I said, bring it to a mod's attention if the person shows relentless fervor in pursuing or blaming you.

Edit: Keep in mind I only read the first page of responses. I didn't realize there were 3 more until after commenting.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pupu, Disappointered, Deleted member 23009 and 2 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm glad you unfollowed him. if you have anxiety, take care of yourself, this can be very stressful.
And yeah that's not the only bad thing that happened to me on the internet. Worse things happend when I was 13. Idk why I only attract predators online :(
Thank you. Going to try and get an early night tonight, hopefully I can avoid feeling too anxious. :)
I'm sorry you have had to go through that, nobody deserves to be preyed on, much less children. People like that are the embodiment of evil. I've had similar experiences, so it sucks I didn't notice the warning signs this time. Wishing you all the best. :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheEndisNear121200, Deleted member 23009, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Thanks for reminding me, just ignored and unfollowed him now.

Make sure you get him banned please :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal, Deleted member 23009 and Ghost2211
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
How do you remember all this stuff?
Lol pretty hard to forget the Tigress Lost and airboy drama. She messaged as her "friend" and pretended to be dead, so I convinced her into writing her own goodbye thread

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Disappointered, voyager, Good4Nothing and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Lol pretty hard to forget the Tigress Lost and airboy drama
Those were the best days of SS. :smiling: Too bad the mods did not share that opinion, lol.

Reactions: botanormal and Deleted member 19654
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
... Idk why I only attract predators online :(

I would not say you attract them per se ... I would say that the internet is a predators feeding ground cause it is difficult to catch them and the kinder you are, the more they feel you can be a target.

Just my experience.

(hugs)

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, botanormal, TheEndisNear121200 and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Those were the best days of SS. :smiling: Too bad the mods did not share that opinion, lol.
Lol her goodbye thread was locked too soon just as we were starting to have some fun.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Lol her goodbye thread was locked too soon just as we were starting to have some fun.
Yeah, and that was the only time I talked to reggiesaurus a bit, he left us soon after that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I also had way too many extremely unsafe interactions with older people online when I was a minor. It helped contribute to the fucked up person I am today. Along with what many people here have already said, some people with certain problems develop unhealthy habits of dealing with their issues, targeting others who are vulnerable in their own way. Stay safe everyone. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pupu, demuic, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 4 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea or any manner of respectful to post about the contents of private messages to the public forum, even though I've given my opinion before on outrageous messages people have gotten and talked about. (They have to be pretty abusive to warrant a plea to the rest of the site imo).
That said, I personally also frown upon this site being used for the goal of some type of romantic relationship..and tbh this seems to be the mindset of a disproportionate amount of people here..it's like "either I ctb or get me a gf/bf". Or they combine both notions on the partners thread, which I stay away from for good reason. That is the risk in getting too close with some people here, I'm personally not worried about it, but other people should be. There are predators, scammers, and just plain lonely, desperate people looking for something other than friendship. A lot of the time, at a very fast pace..if you are oblivious then it can take you by surprise. And if you're not interested, it won't be pleasant.
But in that case, I would just be straight with the person messaging you and then move on. Ignore them if need be. They could have malicious intent or they could just be the typical isolated, socially starved person who gets overly attached to anyone who shows them attention. It's a common phenomenon.
No need to be cruel but no need to be shy about shutting it down either. It's not really something that requires making a thread about, even if they get out of hand, just report them. Everyone here already has a reason to ctb, let none of us flatter ourselves in thinking we would suddenly be the sole reason for someone here offing themselves. I don't think a private, respectful rejection would push them over the edge but telling everyone else about it, even without naming names...well that can put a person into a panic. I think it's a bad idea to be completely frank with you.
You can easily clear things up with this person in private, and like I said, bring it to a mod's attention if the person shows relentless fervor in pursuing or blaming you.
I'm sorry it was inappropriate to post about this, I can agree with what you've said. I felt anxious about pushing someone over the edge, and so felt really lost on what to do. I appreciate all of the advice everyone has given me. I feel a lot calmer now, do you think it would be best to delete the thread? I will absolutely do so if it will cause less damage than if it were to remain up. Thanks for your response.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, ecmnesia, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Also beware of any messaging that leads to online video chats. That's where predators want it to go. Be aware they will be recording you.

• Love
Reactions: Pupu, demuic, Disappointered and 6 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah, and that was the only time I talked to reggiesaurus a bit, he left us soon after that.
He was a great guy who was super witty and funny. I miss him

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I'm sorry it was inappropriate to post about this, I can agree with what you've said. I felt anxious about pushing someone over the edge, and so felt really lost on what to do. I appreciate all of the advice everyone has given me. I feel a lot calmer now, do you think it would be best to delete the thread? I will absolutely do so if it will cause less damage than if it were to remain up. Thanks for your response.

Keep it up.
You don't have a reason to feel ashamed.
Just make sure you report him to the mods.

• Love
Reactions: Pupu, Disappointered, botanormal and 3 others
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
Also beware of any messaging that leads to online video chats. That's where predators want it to go. Be aware they will be recording you.
This. I wish someone told me this when I was 13

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, botanormal, Meditation guide and 1 other person