• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I might've played a part in him wanting to move his plans
So this person messages with you for no more than 3 days and now has decided to take his own life tomorrow over it? Seriously, this is someone you should stop messaging with immediately. Most of the people who message me on this forum have some kind of screwed up ulterior motive.
This guy is playing games with you in a very sick way.

• Love
Reactions: Pupu, feast or famine, x~Sophia~x and 8 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Honestly I find the fact that they have romantic feelings for her after only 3 days of online messaging a red flag on its own.
I don't really understand how you can develop romantic feelings if you've never seen the other person too

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Deleted member 23009, sadworld and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
As much as it might not seem like it to you this person is deliberately manipulating your feelings.
I think you need to back off and not message them for a while. This is not what you think it is. You are being toyed with.

You have been here 4 days! What is going on here? Someone already has feeling for you? Is this a joke?

And they are so enamoured that they'll ctb over this romantic rejection. God, this reminds me of threads by that dude who tried to commit suicide with cough syrup and ibuprofen.

Reactions: Emily_Numb, Pupu, Deleted member 23009 and 4 others
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
I don't really understand how you can develop romantic feelings if you've never seen the other person too
He's just toying with her emotions. it's easy to prey on vulnerable people online. I sadly know all about this because it happened to me in the past

• Hugs
Reactions: Pupu, x~Sophia~x, sadworld and 6 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
LOL, always seemed so nice. Both of you have been here for three days. Unless you've known each other from before, I think it is a bit rushed to make these types of judgments.
All these new accounts that are showing up are making me feel a bit paranoid, don't know why.
Sorry, don't mean to make you feel paranoid, I promise I'm not here for the wrong reasons. I talked to @darksideofthebright the other day, and they were really sweet on their posts and we commented back and forth a little, so I think that's why they say that, no bad intentions! :heart:
Did this person reach out and contact you first?
They reached out to me after we talked a little on one of their threads, they were just thanking me for some of the things I said there so it wasn't like they specifically intended to look for a relationship, I don't think.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, ecmnesia, darksideofthebright and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
The first time someone I was messaging with on another forum said he was about to commit suicide I freaked out and was horrified and wanted to notify his parents and the police. I later realized it was pure manipulation of my feelings and something he routinely did all the time. I stopped messaging with him.

Being this manipulative with someone caring is incredibly sick and exploitative of someone's emotions, for attention.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pupu, feast or famine, Deleted member 23009 and 8 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
He's just toying with her emotions. it's easy to prey on vulnerable people online. I sadly know all about this because it happened to me in the past
Yeah, but this is a new level of toying with other's emotions. Three days. Well, we had Tigeress and airboy 2 months ago, they chatted for 2 days and had "trust issues" and the ensuing drama was the reason Tigeress faked her suicide. Those were the days.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, Broken Chimera, Mm80 and 9 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
They did ask to see a picture of me after they sent me one, so he has seen me once. Do you think I shouldn't have done that? Feeling like I might've made a bad decision after reading all of these comments. Thank you for responding though!

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, astro, Sbinalla and 5 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
The first time someone I was messaging with on another forum said he was about to commit suicide I freaked out and was horrified and wanted to notify his parents and the police. I later realized it was pure manipulation of my feelings and something he routinely did all the time. I stopped messaging with him.

Being this manipulative with someone caring is incredibly sick and exploitative of someone's emotions, for attention.

Yeah. Sadly, I fell for this song and dance once. Never again, though. Next time someone tells me they want to ctb, they will only get "Safe travels" from me.

• Love
Reactions: Intelligent_Lobster, Pupu, feast or famine and 7 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I used to be so starved for connection to someone who understood what I was going through, that when I actually got it, I felt love for that person. Not romantic love, but a grateful kinda love.

I am older and know the difference now, but I did not know the difference when I was a lot younger.

There are many different types of love - not just romantic love.

However, for me, if I truly love a person, I would never, ever suggest that they are the cause or influence for a decision to hurt myself. Ever. I would never want to harm them or leave them with a legacy of pain. That is not love, that is emotional manipulation.

To the unnamed person who wrote this to botanormal - I am not sure why you wrote what you did; however, If you truly love this person, please do not hurt them this way. If you choose to take your life, that is your choice, no one else's.

(hugs to you both)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Pupu, Sbinalla and 10 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
They did ask to see a picture of me after they sent me one, so he has seen me once. Do you think I shouldn't have done that? Feeling like I might've made a bad decision after reading all of these comments. Thank you for responding though!
Yes please be very careful of who you trust in the future. Don't send out photos of yourself

• Love
Reactions: rayofsunshine, Hurt, Pupu and 9 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Don't send your picture if you don't know the person and know you can trust them.

• Love
Reactions: rayofsunshine, Hurt, Pupu and 13 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Sounds like a creep....
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pupu, Skathon, InterstateFlowers and 6 others
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
Yes you made a mistake by sending it, you shouldn't trust strangers online. But please don't beat yourself over it, delete this guy and move on with your life. I've made worse mistakes online as I was a very naïve girl

• Hugs
Reactions: rayofsunshine, Pupu, InterstateFlowers and 9 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Yeah, but this is a new level of toying with other's emotions. Three days. Well, we had Tigeress and airboy 2 months ago, they chatted for 2 days and had "trust issues" and the ensuing drama was the reason Tigeress faked her suicide. Those were the days.

How do you remember all this stuff?

Reactions: All washed up, BitterlyAlive, botanormal and 2 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020

I don't intend to sound mean but you're way too trusting lol

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, x~Sophia~x, botanormal and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I would love to see all the other bullshit that guy has been writing. This is not the place to find online romance. It's going to be predator and prey.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pupu, astro, ecmnesia and 5 others
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
is it by any chance a user who posted a thread about meeting irl?

Reactions: voyager, Deleted member 19654, sadworld and 1 other person
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Yes please be very careful of who you trust in the future. Don't send out photos of yourself
Don't send your picture if you don't know the person and know you can trust them.
I didn't think they had any ill intentions before this. You're both right, I will be more careful in the future. Thank you for the support.

They messaged me telling me they saw my post, and want to leave the site. Feeling really conflicted about all of this. I don't like the idea of driving someone away from their support. I wish I knew how to read these situations a little better. Thank you to everyone leaving comments, they've all been so helpful. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, sadworld, SmellyRat and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Lol, I like how everyone is trying to figure out who the dude is now.

OP, do yourself a favor and let him go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80, feast or famine, x~Sophia~x and 7 others
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
Oh my god, what kind of thread did i stumble upon???
This is a big red flag imo, please be careful with sharing information/photos about yourself with people you barely know. And always be on your guard with trusting people. There are a lot of vulnerable people that predators target. Not saying that this is the case 100% but imo it's highly likely it's manipulation.

• Love
Reactions: Pupu, Sbinalla, feast or famine and 6 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
They messaged me telling me they saw my post, and want to leave the site. Feeling really conflicted about all of this. I don't like the idea of driving someone away from their support.
Of course they did, more manipulation.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, flower, botanormal and 1 other person
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
@Maxtothemax Opening your spoiler is the best thing i've ever done in my life

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, Deleted member 19654, darksideofthebright and 3 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
is it by any chance a user who posted a thread about meeting irl?
Sorry, I never meant to out the user's profile. If I am misinterpreting things, I don't want them to feel like an outcast on these forums because of me. Hugs to everyone responding. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: darksideofthebright, SmellyRat and sadworld
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
You've only been talking for a couple of days and as internet friends but they've already developed romantic feelings?
agreed, whatever this is it's just not it, I wouldn't engage too much with a situation like this.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, botanormal, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
They messaged me telling me they saw my post, and want to leave the site.
Honestly, at this point, I know it might be hard but try to prioritise yourself and not think too much of this user and his message. Most people are not here to try to attack anyone and drive others from their support, but as soon as they display inappropriate behaviours, they need to understand that there are rules in place that EVERYONE has been advised to read carefully when signing up.

I am sorry this is causing headaches. :I

Reactions: sadworld and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Just remember that we can be anyone we want to be on the Internet, especially when using alias profile pictures and names. Much of the time, we don't even know for certain users' genders, we can only guess.

This person could be making up his/her life story in order to manipulate other members. They may not even be suicidal, their reasons for being here may be to entice vulnerable members of the opposite sex (or same sex depending on their sexual orientation) for their own selfish reasons - money, sex, photographs, sex talk, or even suggesting meeting up, then standing you up.

This is the furthest from a dating site I could ever imagine, and this member is raising red flags.

They obviously want you to feel flattered by the suggestion that they are developing feelings for you, and the fact that they are claiming to be older than you, that can be very enticing for someone of your age.

Please don't reciprocate in any way, this behaviour is not normal and you should report this member to admin in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Pupu, Sbinalla and 8 others