• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pretendendo ctb

pretendendo ctb

Sep 10, 2023
EI've been thinking about doing CTB for a few days tomorrow afternoon, as soon as I'm home. I chose CTB by carbon monoxide as it is an affordable (for me) and "faster" method.
I chose to do this in another house because the one I'm in at the moment will be alone... However, I'm afraid that someone will show up at some point and end up taking me away from being at peace.
EI couldn't find exactly what I wanted in the CO megathreads, so whoever knows how to do it, configure it, how long I have to leave it... If I can, I'll do it all assisted... However If I don't show up tomorrow afternoon it's because I gave up on doing it TOMORROW.
And I'll probably come back after a while... Or on the same day, just asking more about the method.
I searched the deep web but I couldn't find much, I'm going to 8chan tomorrow morning to see what I think. But please help me. I want to do this as soon as possible because I can't take it more.
I would like to know if a small bathroom is enough for the smoke to spread quickly?
I also wanted to know if half a bag of charcoal and a small grill is enough for me to get what I want...
They're talking about how it works and what I should do, let's pretend that I don't know how to do anything about CO, so... If you could help me with this method I would be very happy to have your help To leave soon.