i'd consider putting the weaponized dust theory on the back burner lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, artificialpasta, wanderinglost and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
It's not going to be one time only, they gonna pull a vaccine every year. And a virus is not only RNA, witch is complex enough, there are too many proteins to sintesize.

Last edited:
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I heard they give you autism

• Hmph!
Reactions: kkatt, Final Escape and sullen-girl
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
It's not going to be one time only, they gonna pull a vaccine every year. And a virus is not only RNA, witch is complex enough, there are too many proteins to sintesize.

I'm envious of people who know about biology, idk a damn thing about biology.

Reactions: Oyoy
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'm envious of people who know about biology, idk a damn thing about biology.
Why not start now? I have a piece on why SARS-CoV-2 vaccine can be much more efficient compared to flu, and it's easy to understand with no prior knowledge:

Of course, unless you're into conspiracy theories. Supporting those in your mind requires rejection of knowledge, and the more theories you believe in, the less knowledge you end up having.

Reactions: MartyByrde, kkatt, wanderinglost and 4 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Why not start now? I have a piece on why SARS-CoV-2 vaccine can be much more efficient compared to flu, and it's easy to understand with no prior knowledge:

Of course, unless you're into conspiracy theories. Supporting those in your mind requires rejection of knowledge, and the more theories you believe in, the less knowledge you end up having.
I'm not much of a conspiracy person, no.

Thanks for the link.

• Hugs
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, GoodPersonEffed, Oyoy and 1 other person
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
that's the mmr vaccine and there's no evidence to support that theory.

I was being sarcastic, duh. I'm hoping nobody actually believes this 5G nonsense here.

Reactions: kkatt, Brink, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I thought this thread was satire but I guess not : I

Reactions: waived
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I was being sarcastic, duh.

woah dude !! you got me, urgh 7C4CE038 D86F 4FA2 8219 2C4C11192245 run mental laps around me, you could say :heh:

this is one of those 90% of times you are the smartest person in the room :hug:

B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
I thought this thread was satire but I guess not : I

Oh no it's not, this user has been posting a lot of posts about how this is all a conspiracy and there is no disease at all, or that the vaccine is meant to implant us with brain control chips, or kill us all, and the like. He has made dozens of posts all over this forum already.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Off topic, but can someone explain to me why the paranoia of 5G?

B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020

There is a theory, and this isn't outright conspiracy but well based on science, that all of our wireless connections cause unhealthy side effects, most severe cancer, related to radiation and other effects of such wireless connections. Sorry, my understanding in this topic is limited.

Now obviously this is completely unrelated from a virus, but the thing is conspiracy nuts do this, connecting dots anywhere they find it, like tech accused of being unhealthy, a health hazard appears, clearly they are connected.

Reactions: EndlessCycle and Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
There is a theory, and this isn't outright conspiracy but well based on science, that all of our wireless connections cause unhealthy side effects, most severe cancer, related to radiation and other effects of such wireless connections. Sorry, my understanding in this topic is limited.
I figured that. But I've heard things that are too far out there to take seriously. And that includes national radio talk shows.
Now obviously this is completely unrelated from a virus, but the thing is conspiracy nuts do this, connecting dots anywhere they find it, like tech accused of being unhealthy, a health hazard appears, clearly they are connected.
That's why I had to leave the conspiracy circles alone. It's more fear mongering than anything else. And at the end of the day they don't know more than anyone else.

Reactions: mesohappy and Lost in a Dream
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

some people think it caused the coronavirus outbreak.

there's no evidence to support this, but unless you're some kind of superior human being we don't exactly know for sure. our knowledge of science could very well evolve and accommodate in a few years what we dismiss as a conspiracy theory presently, so i prefer to maintain an open mind and say "well i don't think so and there's no evidence" rather than act assured and then look stupid.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
This is scary.
Oh no it's not, this user has been posting a lot of posts about how this is all a conspiracy and there is no disease at all, or that the vaccine is meant to implant us with brain control chips, or kill us all, and the like. He has made dozens of posts all over this forum already.
There's nothing wrong with questioning the narrative and having a cautious mind. Do you believe everything the lamestream media says?

• Love
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
There is something flaky about questioning a narrative with another narrative that has no basis in facts at all.
I mean ffs this is how we navigate the world. It's how we differentiate between baseline and a schizophrenic nightmare.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessCycle and CynicalHopelessness
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
There is something flaky about questioning a narrative with another narrative that has no basis in facts at all.
I mean ffs this is how we navigate the world. It's how we differentiate between baseline and a schizophrenic nightmare.
How do you know that the original narrative has any basis in reality though? Amuse me with your Acumen. Please don't say the burden of proof is on me to prove or disprove whether or not the conspiracies are true. I cant!

5g poses a threat to pollinators... that alone is disturbing enough.... no Bees = no life and no Humans.

Last edited:
  • Love
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
How do you know that the original narrative has any basis in reality though? Amuse me with your Acumen.

Because virologists and epidemiologists already understand the characteristics of viruses and their impact on populations.
It is also possible for me to not believe every aspect of the current narrative, but also reject as many other narratives as I want. I don't have to accept everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackPoppet and Oyoy
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Because virologists and epidemiologists already understand the characteristics of viruses and their impact on populations.
I'm not denying the Virus exists! I'm questioning whether it was orchestrated on purpose and the possible agendas that could be enacted because of it. The 5g thing is a possible agenda to reduce the population. A weapons expert has already claimed it can/could be. He may or may not be right. I'm quite discerning about my conspiracy theories and I even question them also. I think the virus is real, I'm questioning if there is an agenda behind it. Kalergi plan, Event 201, Agenda 20-30 ..... plandemic. Spanish Flu killed a lot more people. Why have they shut the economy for Cov 2 sars?
Germ theory is a thing and how viruses manifest in the Human body has many people coming out with their own theories about it. I hope I sound coherent, I'm tired. Regarding the conspiracy theories. Just because they sound outlandish doesn't mean they aren't a possibility. Absence of evidence and all that. Also the trap of Scientism is the new religion. Just cos a man in a white coat says it's true, doesn't mean it is every time. Scientists have lied before. They just need the right amount of money. Believe me I believe in science.... but no lies.
I get what you are saying however. I hope there are no agendas. However Something inside me knows theres a storm coming. All I'm saying is question motives, question patterns, question psyops, question everything! Agenda 21 is a possibility. Don't even trust me. Do your own research and incorporate a wider scope of possibilities.

Last edited:
  • Love
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I'm not denying the Virus exists!

Final Escape has asked if anyone else thinks corona is a scam. The user gatling guns conspiracy theories and barely intelligible self help youtube videos posted by busch league cult leaders, that's their thing.

Conspiracy theories are the product of being lazy and not putting actual effort into understanding how the world works around you. You don't have to be a formal subject in a formal scientific discipline to learn.

Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Final Escape has asked if anyone else thinks corona is a scam. The user gatling guns conspiracy theories and barely intelligible self help youtube videos posted by busch league cult leaders, that's their thing.

Conspiracy theories are the product of being lazy and not putting actual effort into understanding how the world works around you. You don't have to be a formal subject in a formal scientific discipline to learn.
True true. But you never know for sure. I'm not lazy, I'm quite intelligent and am open, that's all. Have you heard of agenda 20-30 ? This agenda ( if true) is worrisome! Covid-19 could just be a conduit to bring us closer and closer to Totalitarianism. Also vaccines are known to contain aborted fetal cells. They don't tell the general populace that detail. Who knows what else could be slipped in.

Last edited:
  • Love
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Well at least one person does.
They apparently switched on 5g in Wuhan before anywhere else. Corona was also originating from Wuhan. So that's why people are questioning the possibility of it being connected.@Broken Chimera

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy and GoodPersonEffed
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
They apparently switched on 5g in Wuhan before anywhere else. Corona was also originally from Wuhan. So that's why people are questioning the possibility of it being connected.

That's so lazy it's almost impressive.