T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Yeah but there is birth control. There is a difference between a human wanting sex and wanting children.

I'm a male chimpanzee. I never desired to have a child. I don't think wanting kids is an innate drive like the drive the thirst for water or food. I think it's programmed in. Brainwashing just like all the prolifers and npcs think non-existence forever is a really bad thing when that is the only way to forget horrible trauma and never suffer pain again, to never suffer again. Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss but they have most people believing that non-existence is bad
Ah finally, you've explained this perfectly.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Deathisbetter
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
Ingrained programming to keep the species alive. Same for any living thing.
It's rather sad though because we literally don't have any other fucking purpose and we are expected to breed and keep our offspring in the same cycle. I hate this world so much :(

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Caramelized, locked*n*loaded, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Most of the ppl don't even consider death as something normal. They think living is good no matter of the conditions.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
People strive to have kids, even if they're horrible people and not fit to raise children well in the slighest. Or they have kids so they can assert their dominance because they can't do it any other way. The kids are too weak to defend themselves and end up having their mental health destroyed while the parents are proud of themselves. I really wish people had to take some sort of test before being given the privilege to have kids to prevent horrible people bringing people into this world who will just end up wanting to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
SmoolPepe

SmoolPepe

May 30, 2023
Delusion, selfishness (whether they`re aware or not is irrelevant), stupidity, arrogance... I`d say are the main reasons.
Most people and I honestly mean most, like at least 90%, should never be allowed to have kids.
Stupid, prideful beings thinking they`re the best thing to have graced the earth, disregarding everything else. Living paycheck to paycheck but still having kids because you`ll worry about it later and somehow make it work out.
Being stuck in abusive relationships or otherwise dysfunctional, but it`s ok because they`ll fix it later or worse... a kid will save their relationship.
Being arrogant and full of ego, because they think they will do better than their parents and somehow be able to break whatever trauma they have and are most likely unaware of and not pass it onto their kid.
And many more reasons and so the cycle repeats. That`s humanity for you. The little good that exists is vastly overshadowed by the bad and pure evil that is inherent to humans.

But for a more simple answers: because people don`t think. They just have sex and then accidentally have a kid with which they`re now stuck.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
We'll first of all, since humans are gloried animals - it's in the nature to reproduce. Since we have abstracted
most of our natural needs away - because the are bad and we are so much better than a "primitive" animal
it could be one of the following:

• checkmarks. Build a tree, build a house, yada yada
  • Hybris
  • My childhood wasn't that good, I need to make it better (fail)
  • I actually don't know that to do with myself, I need to make children to have something to care for
And my favorite:

fucking without a condom is so much better, i'm horny it sounds like a good idea.
Which is probably the way most children are convieved - they just happen.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized
SmoolPepe

SmoolPepe

May 30, 2023
We'll first of all, since humans are gloried animals - it's in the nature to reproduce. Since we have abstracted
most of our natural needs away - because the are bad and we are so much better than a "primitive" animal
it could be one of the following:

• checkmarks. Build a tree, build a house, yada yada
  • Hybris
  • My childhood wasn't that good, I need to make it better (fail)
  • I actually don't know that to do with myself, I need to make children to have something to care for
And my favorite:

fucking without a condom is so much better, i'm horny it sounds like a good idea.
Which is probably the way most children are convieved - they just happen.
Yep. Apparently almost half of all pregnancies worldwide are unintended. Nearly half.
I dont know, but it was honestly shocking to me when I found out. Its an insane percentage of unwanted/accidental pregnancies.