Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Does anyone else has the same thoughts. In my case I certainly do
Why did I have to only be bullied out of 90 students?
Why did I have to be the only gay person in my entire conservative extended family?
Why did I have to be sexually assaulted ?
Why did I have to be neglected out of all my siblings ?
Why did I have to inhibit low intelligence?
why did I have to have social anxiety?
Lastly: Why Me ? Why me ?
I must concede my life seems better as compared to others, but my childhood broke me beyond repair.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nozomu, Forever Sleep, ranaway and 3 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Im sorry about this awfulness but to be honest, its not just you. You may feel lonely and isolated, i dont know, but life is sufference. If its not money issues, its health or a broken relationship,etc. Its just rough at times and it makes you question what you did to deserve this. Incidentally, i dont think being gay is a punishment. It just turned out that way for you. But the assault you speak of is appalling. My childhood also destroyed me as i was abused by my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gaga786
Electronic Music

Electronic Music

I want to have a choice too
Feb 26, 2023
I'm so sorry these things happened to you, truly awful the cards some of us are dealt. Pain and struggling are relative feelings, there's no need to compare your experience to others.

I have my own list as well - I'm sure we all do - and when I find myself dwelling on that list, it makes the rest of the day more difficult to get through.

Idk, maybe this isn't what you need to hear, but trying my best to help others even for a few minutes, let me not focus on myself and I could kind of vicariously enjoy their happiness or relief. I'm not invalidating your list here or mine, just something that may help get your mind off it.

Hope you feel better very soon, much love my friend! :heart:

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You shake your fist at the sky and cry: "why me"?

The sky answers: " why not you"?

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: HumansAreHell, Gaga786, milly and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
You shake your fist at the sky and cry: "why me"?

The sky answers: " why not you"?
That's summed it up great.💐

"Life's a bitch and then you die" ....unknown quote.

• Love
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
Im sorry about this awfulness but to be honest, its not just you. You may feel lonely and isolated, i dont know, but life is sufference. If its not money issues, its health or a broken relationship,etc. Its just rough at times and it makes you question what you did to deserve this. Incidentally, i dont think being gay is a punishment. It just turned out that way for you. But the assault you speak of is appalling. My childhood also destroyed me as i was abused by my family.
Thank you. Yes, it does seem like I am not secluded or alienated in this world, especially when I scoring through this site. It's just that im the only one in my like this in my extended community(which is humongous). So it does feel like I am estranged and isolated at times. Everyone in my community is absolutely killing it in life, leaving me to be the only loser and useless individual that is present
I'm so sorry these things happened to you, truly awful the cards some of us are dealt. Pain and struggling are relative feelings, there's no need to compare your experience to others.

I have my own list as well - I'm sure we all do - and when I find myself dwelling on that list, it makes the rest of the day more difficult to get through.

Idk, maybe this isn't what you need to hear, but trying my best to help others even for a few minutes, let me not focus on myself and I could kind of vicariously enjoy their happiness or relief. I'm not invalidating your list here or mine, just something that may help get your mind off it.

Hope you feel better very soon, much love my friend! :heart:
Thank you. yes, everyone has their own struggles and demons to fight. I hope it gets better for all of us! Much love

• Love
Reactions: Rational man and Electronic Music
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Thank you. Yes, it does seem like I am not secluded or alienated in this world, especially when I scoring through this site. It's just that im the only one in my like this in my extended community(which is humongous). So it does feel like I am estranged and isolated at times. Everyone in my community is absolutely killing it in life, leaving me to be the only loser and useless individual that is present

Thank you. yes, everyone has their own struggles and demons to fight. I hope it gets better for all of us! Much love
I know it is extra tough when everyone you see and interact with seems to be faring better than you in life. It's good to remember that people tend to be more vocal about their successes than their struggles.

Someone wise once told me that instead of asking "why me" we should ask "how me". Reframing our thoughts like that allows us to be more effective at the task of improving our lives.

Reactions: Rational man
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I know it is extra tough when everyone you see and interact with seems to be faring better than you in life. It's good to remember that people tend to be more vocal about their successes than their struggles.

Someone wise once told me that instead of asking "why me" we should ask "how me". Reframing our thoughts like that allows us to be more effective at the task of improving our lives.
Thank you. Yes, I agree that everyone has problems in their lives, but it's just that at least they don't have to deal with an abusive childhood like mine or deal with suicidal thoughts periodically. Whatever issues they might have in their life, they same seem to be tackling well. Why? because they are confident. If their childhood had been atrocious like mine then they might have had to deal with similar issues as mine.For instance, one of my cousins is a billionaire at age 29 and his business was even cited by Harvard University. I saw him growing up and the childhood he had. Everyone in community is somewhat privileged regarding that. Im the only one like this. However, I must concede that this is life, so I shouldn't envy them because it could go wrong for them at any moment. I should be upset with life in general. Anyone could end up paralysed or in the worst pain imaginable. Life is the problem.Although, I must add that I don't wish any negativity towards my community members. I hope the best for them. I just wish I was in their position swell

Sorry for my rant. Just have a lot of feelings and im sick of this prison like existence.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Yes, i do. Why me? Why must i have been born the wrong sex?

Oh well, CTBing is my destiny.

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Thank you. Yes, I agree that everyone has problems in their lives, but it's just that at least they don't have to deal with an abusive childhood like mine or deal with suicidal thoughts periodically. Whatever issues they might have in their life, they same seem to be tackling well. Why? because they are confident. If their childhood had been atrocious like mine then they might have had to deal with similar issues as mine.For instance, one of my cousins is a billionaire at age 29 and his business was even cited by Harvard University. I saw him growing up and the childhood he had. Everyone in community is somewhat privileged regarding that. Im the only one like this. However, I must concede that this is life, so I shouldn't envy them because it could go wrong for them at any moment. I should be upset with life in general. Anyone could end up paralysed or in the worst pain imaginable. Life is the problem.Although, I must add that I don't wish any negativity towards my community members. I hope the best for them. I just wish I was in their position swell

Sorry for my rant. Just have a lot of feelings and im sick of this prison like existence.
Oh yes, well, it's certainly possible that you've been dealt the worst lot out of everyone you know. Everyone may struggle but there are certainly degrees. You weren't set up for success in the way most people take for granted and having your struggles be bound up with your entrance into the world and your formative years is a pain that no one who hasn't experienced that can really appreciate and understandably colors how you view life.

Well, your cousin's success is extremely anomalous even among "normal people" and I can understand, having a 25-year old cousin who hasn't experienced any adversity and while I no billionaire still makes a (for me anyways) mind-boggling amount of money.

You'll have to focus on "how me" instead of "why me" if you want to go forward. Of course, being in a similar position, I understand why it doesn't seem worth it.

• Love
R

ranaway

i am a horrible person.
Mar 2, 2023
a lil hug for ya 🫂

• Love
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
Oh yes, well, it's certainly possible that you've been dealt the worst lot out of everyone you know. Everyone may struggle but there are certainly degrees. You weren't set up for success in the way most people take for granted and having your struggles be bound up with your entrance into the world and your formative years is a pain that no one who hasn't experienced that can really appreciate and understandably colors how you view life.

Well, your cousin's success is extremely anomalous even among "normal people" and I can understand, having a 25-year old cousin who hasn't experienced any adversity and while I no billionaire still makes a (for me anyways) mind-boggling amount of money.

You'll have to focus on "how me" instead of "why me" if you want to go forward. Of course, being in a similar position, I understand why it doesn't seem worth it.
thank you. I definitely agree. I'll take your feedback into account. Wishing you the best! Take care.
a lil hug for ya 🫂
Thank you. it means a lot

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think that there's much point to asking that question. We exist in such a cruel world where chance determines everything and where people suffer all through no fault of their own. Some people are just luckier than others, and I think that the fact that life is so random and unfair is why I believe that it's always preferable to never exist at all. It's a curse to have the ability to suffer and I very much despise life itself.

• Love
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I ask myself this all the time, and it's why when I do finally die I'm gonna fucking fight God if God is real lmfao

• Hugs
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I used to be upset about having ADHD when I was little and always wondered how nice it must be to be "normal". And then I found out that I was also part of probably the smallest minority in existence. It's hilarious, really. I must have been a pretty horrendous person.

• Hugs
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
i
I don't think that there's much point to asking that question. We exist in such a cruel world where chance determines everything and where people suffer all through no fault of their own. Some people are just luckier than others, and I think that the fact that life is so random and unfair is why I believe that it's always preferable to never exist at all. It's a curse to have the ability to suffer and I very much despise life itself.
I agree. It's just not worth it given how cruel this world is.