Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
Do they want that we do it in secret or do they want our money for counseling, i just dont get it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, WrongPlaceWrongTime, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because they need people to pay taxes. It is financially motivated, trying to keep people alive.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, LetmeCTB566, Filia Dei and 19 others
Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
Damnn
It's like they can't afford to lose 1 person who pays taxes out of the 7000000000 persons on earth like i don't get that they want to through all that trouble to keep someone from taking there own life, like i have a 1to1 with me 24hours a day and like they wouldn't have to pay that guy if they would just let me ctb like i don't understand

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Silent_cries, TooConscious and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It's a threat to the system "no slaves no masters" this place freaking sucks

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Filia Dei, ContinuousJump and 15 others
Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, pthnrdnojvsc, Wrennie and 5 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
It seems like a big part of society are folks who want to be slaves...
They have been indoctrinated to think this is "the way things should be forever". It's all about money. If people can't see the current paradigm causes human misery I don't know what to do for humanity. Obviously collective conscious needs to be re-educated.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, ContinuousJump, Wrennie and 8 others
Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
They have been indoctrinated to think this is "the way things should be forever". It's all about money. If people can't see the current paradigm causes human misery I don't know what to do for humanity. Obviously collective conscious needs to be re-educated.
I agree but how can we be re-educated if the government or whoever controls a country or more don't want it to be changed so idk how long it will take before everyone realizes how fucked up we are

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, WrongPlaceWrongTime, TooConscious and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
We must maintain a healthy supply of worker drones to keep the wheels of society turning. How else can we obtain cheap luxury goods if there are no unhappy and depressed individuals to package and deliver them?

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ContinuousJump, Buffy5120 and 7 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I agree but how can we be re-educated if the government or whoever controls a country or more don't want it to be changed so idk how long it will take before everyone realizes how fucked up we are
I honestly have no idea. I hope they come to the realization that current society is having issues. Otherwise it will fail just like any other civilizations collapse due to error

Reactions: TooConscious, Wanderingthroughdark and LifeQuitter2018
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Terrible, terrible for the economy. Very few people will work. There will be a terrible student loan and banking loan system because payment is no longer guaranteed. I can imagine all those stressed, overworked professional die by suicide. Let's face it, no one really wants to work. If they want to work, they're probably inspired by something.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ContinuousJump, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 6 others
Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
Do they want that we do it in secret or do they want our money for counseling, i just dont get it.
They don't want us to do it at all. Every suicide sends a message of unhappiness. If it hits the news, even worse. The news are a way to distract people, to focus their feelings on something else. Suicide is a painful reminder of how difficult life can be. The government doesn't want people to be reminded of how difficult life is, they want people to be happy or content so that they don't uprise against them or vote them out.

Reactions: ContinuousJump, Buffy5120, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 5 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
They profit off of our existence and sickness.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ContinuousJump, Mthom2 and 8 others
J

jusbug

Apr 19, 2019
Why is it that the government want to kill us?

Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Ask yourself why it would benefit them. They rarely even help people actually interested in living, why would they help you dying which can't benefit them?

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ContinuousJump, one.way.out and 8 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The truth is too horrifying that people don't accept it, I've always spoke of it here but people pretend I'm making it up when you really sit back with even the smallest amount of self awareness the obviousness of it all is astounding.
We are slaves, bled for our suffering, pain, fear, struggle, frustration, sadness, despair.

It is food for an evil we can't comprehend.

And our fellow humans want a place at the table of the aliens so we make the suffering worse for each other standing on each other's backs.
The betrayal amplifies this world into a perfect haven of agony to keep their sadism well nourished.

And it doesn't change because people are weak and want to pretend it doesn't exist.

So common sense like you should be able to check out if life isn't something you want.
It is illegal and you can face terrible consequences for attempting to kill yourself, or help a loved one end their pain you are treated worse than a child rapist.
Why is it this way?
People who say "That's just the way things are! "
Tend to be the perpetrators and reason it got this way.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ContinuousJump, one.way.out, Buffy5120 and 9 others
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
They don't wanna get sued.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Silent_cries and Wanderingthroughdark
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I don't know why they want to keep me alive. I don't contribute to society, I'm basically useless...

• Hugs
Reactions: ContinuousJump, Buffy5120, archipelago and 4 others

May 28, 2021
I honestly don't see the government as standing much in the way of my suicide.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Silent_cries, Largeletters and 1 other person
Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
It seems like we are fucked in more ways than one... like i really want to hope that they're gonna take a different approach but i think that's to much to hope for..

Reactions: Largeletters and TooConscious
D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
i think its about egoism.

people dont want someone to commit suicide for different reasons
a few of them are

- guilt
- sadism
- lack of empathy

guilt:
if someone in the family commits suicide they think about what
a. other people would think about
b. they should and could have done to avoid
c. they maybe are the reason why
d. (also for friends, workplace, school, etc.)

and the truth is:

they are

so they try too keep someone alive to feel not guilty - but dont change whats causing it

sadism:
yes - there are these people who like it to see others suffer. it could be an ex, jealous family member, jealous co-worker etc.

lack of empathy:
if someone wasnt even near to be sucidal or wanting to ctb they just dont get it. they think people are just ill or crazy. but in my opinion no one who is suicidal is sick. its just a reaction to experienced events . and they do not have to be brutal or terrifying. also small things can cause this and is not even less critical.
when i think about statements like "must protect from him-/herself" i just think about kill this guy who said such a thing. its like raping someone and when he/she is freaking out because of it just saying: "he/she is sick - lock them up to " protect" others... ".

society/government just dont get it thats truly their fault that the people are suffering that much. but because of this guilt-trap they just keep us alive to not be sad or guilty about a death they caused.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ContinuousJump, Wanderingthroughdark, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I mean, as long as there is money to make off of us, they cannot afford to loose us, can they? ‍-_-
They don't wanna get sued.
and this too of course
I honestly don't see the government as standing much in the way of my suicide.
Well, lucky you!

Reactions: Wanderingthroughdark
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I believe that the governments will finally please us at any moment, the socioeconomic collapse that is being generated will make many people protest for the right to free euthanasia, Come on! we are the generation that will not be able to obtain pensions.

Reactions: stygal, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Wanderingthroughdark and 1 other person
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I don't think the govt really cares about the individual. I don't think it matters. The govt doesn't know shit about me.

Reactions: ContinuousJump, Wanderingthroughdark and Snake of Eden
D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
I don't think the govt really cares about the individual. I don't think it matters. The govt doesn't know shit about me.
the case is a little bit different.

they know everything - but dont give a shit.

and that makes it even worse.

they dont use what they already have to do good. and that just sucks.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
they know everything - but dont give a shit.
They don't know my feelings or thoughts...I don't matter for shit. The govt has better things to do than focus on me.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
They don't know my feelings or thoughts...I don't matter for shit. The govt has better things to do than focus on me.
yes thats right - they dont know about your thoughts or feelings. i was talking about the stuff happening on the internt - should have been more specific.

what really pisses me off is that the resources to help already are available. but the gov just likes to watch instead of changing anything.

and wont let us die either. sadistic bastards i would say.

hope things will get better for you.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Alwaysbadtime and demuic
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
yes thats right - they dont know about your thoughts or feelings. i was talking about the stuff happening on the internt - should have been more specific.

what really pisses me off is that the resources to help already are available. but the gov just likes to watch instead of changing anything.

and wont let us die either. sadistic bastards i would say.

hope things will get better for you.
I think they don't care if we die...so they are letting us. Sure...the cops won't let us...

Stuff happening on the Internet? What?

Resources to help? Nothing can help me. No one is going to pay for decades of my existence.

Thanks...it's not going to get better. Hope it gets better for you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wanderingthroughdark and WrongPlaceWrongTime
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
You'd figure they'd be clambering over themselves to get me to shuffle off my mortal coil. I'm on disability and am nothing but a drain on them--they send me money, pay for my transportation, pay for my health/dental/optical care, pay for the soup kitchens and foodbanks that have to feed me...

Rationally, I'm a useless member of the citizenry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Buffy5120, Wanderingthroughdark, Maravillosa and 3 others
WaitWithoutHope

WaitWithoutHope

Aug 20, 2021
Governments have an interest in suicide prevention due to the cost of lost productivity. It's not out of the goodness of their hearts. Lethal means restriction is the cheapest and most effective way to reduce the suicide rate. People don't actually turn to more dangerous methods as often as might be expected. As a result, they invest what more or less amounts to the bare minimum in actually providing services such as mental healthcare, housing, disability insurance, etc.

Reactions: ContinuousJump, Maravillosa, demuic and 1 other person